• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/END

Where should the Roleplay take place at?

• Greenland

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Iceland

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sicily (Italy)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Hawaii (US)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Mention in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm sorry Hanarei Hanarei , but I'll have to leave this one out. I'm not yet sure as to how my schedule will play out this winter, and I'd rather not hold you back if I encounter unaccounted complications.

Good luck on the RP, though!

What’s the difference between the class abilities and skills? Just asking since I’m a bit confused.
Class Abilities are just abilities coming from the class. For example Riders can have rising, and magic resistance.
Casters have territory creation and item creation. All of these are classified as class skills.

Skills are achieved through the personal life of your servant. Altria has the Charisma skill. When she was alive she was able to inspire others with her Charisma.
Another example is Robin’s Sabotage. In life he sabotaged people in guerilla warfare to comeback against his opponent.

Class Abilities are just abilities coming from the class. For example Riders can have rising, and magic resistance.
Casters have territory creation and item creation. All of these are classified as class skills.

Skills are achieved through the personal life of your servant. Altria has the Charisma skill. When she was alive she was able to inspire others with her Charisma.
Another example is Robin’s Sabotage. In life he sabotaged people in guerilla warfare to comeback against his opponent.
So for the Berserker class, Mad Enhancement would be one right?

So class ability is common to all with the same class but skills are more personal to the heroic spirit? Is that correct?
Yep. There are some exceptions but this is typically the case. The rank varies (such as a Saber can have higher or lower magic resistance) but in general almost all members of said class always have such a trait.

Skills on the other hand are more related specifically to that character. This could include general things such as divinity, or very specific things such as possessing the ability to talk with monsters would be listed here as just some example.

That’s an understatement. We have almost no Master slots filled, which happens to modt Fate rps as well. Servants are pretty badass.
Yeah... they have more flashy stuff combat wise in general though Masters to me are quite intrigueing, basically since they are generally basic upper class 'better then you' types that are often very morally grey. Not usually terrible people but they aren't all puppies and rainbows either.

I'll probably be filling a Master slot if needed myself, so currently we do have at least 2, probably 3 with Kitty playing a Master.

Yeah... they have more flashy stuff combat wise in general though Masters to me are quite intrigueing, basically since they are generally basic upper class 'better then you' types that are often very morally grey. Not usually terrible people but they aren't all puppies and rainbows either.

I'll probably be filling a Master slot if needed myself, so currently we do have at least 2, probably 3 with Kitty playing a Master.
I actually have no idea what they can do other than summon the Servants. Don’t they have magic?

I actually have no idea what they can do other than summon the Servants. Don’t they have magic?
Really?

Yeah Masters are all (mostly) all magecraft users. Even Emiya who was a fluke participant of sorts (ignoring other factors for the sake of not spoiling anything) had some understanding and ability to use magecraft even if at a very basic level. A large reason saber wasn't near as strong as she normally could be was due to Emiya not being a strong Mage to support her. Its through the Master that a Servant is supplemented with Mana to help sustain them and for them to use their abilities.

Well, looks like I got to stop slacking and work on the Master CS... darn my laziness. I'll try and have that in tonight if not tomorrow. Not 100% sure how I want to lay it out yet.

Well, looks like I got to stop slacking and work on the Master CS... darn my laziness. I'll try and have that in tonight if not tomorrow. Not 100% sure how I want to lay it out yet.
Take your time! I'm personally gonna be logging off for the night so no rush. Quality > Quickness :blowkiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back