• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/END

Where should the Roleplay take place at?

• Greenland

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Iceland

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sicily (Italy)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Hawaii (US)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Mention in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmm... I'm debating whether to use the same scale for Masters/Servants for stats or to use a different grading scale. I mean I could naturally have the ratings differ between Master/servant while keeping the same letter grade (so a D for a Servant might be a A for a Master) or go for a different scale of 1-5 and have it just ranked differently.

Last edited:
Alright Master sheets! As far as Master stats go, rather then doing the same rating system I decided for a little change up. Now its just a ranking from 1-5 stars. Naturally just putting the number will work, I'll handle the star part for the sheets. 2 Stars is where the average healthy human would be counted towards, where as 5 Stars would be where the best of the best might be (for example in pro atheletes, only those at the top of their field might qualify to be 5 stars).

1 Star = Below Average
2 Star = Average
3 Star = Above Average
4 Star = Good
5 Star = Extraordinary

Name
(Character Name)

Servant: (Servant's Class)
Sex: (Gender)
Height: (Height)
Weight: (Weight)
Alignment: (Chaotic - Lawful Good - Evil)

34Vm7Ch.jpg

Stats
Strength: (Rank)
Endurance: (Rank)
Agility: (Rank)
Mana: (Rank)
Luck: (Rank)

Status
Clan:
(Magus Clan (Family) if any)
Magus Lineage: (Royal Commoner, Ect. What you would be considered to Magus society)
Generation: (If known)

Abilities
Magecraft

Magecraft Proficiency
(How they use their Magecraft. Be reasonable)

Sorcerer's Trait
(If applicable)

Element Proficiency
(What elements are they proficient with? Should generally be limited to 1, possibly 2.)

Command Seal
Description or Image (or both) of it here.

Details

Sexuality: (Preferences)
Homeland: (Where they primarily live at)

Personality

(1-2 Paragraphs describing a character's Personality. Should include Flaws and other noteworthy things)

Wish: (What wish would you want? Can also be what motivates them if its not an exact wish they want)

Background

(Minimum 3 Paragraphs giving the character's background.Should be about their life and their orgins. Include about their legends and any particular details not mentioned in their legend. Feel free to expand greatly on this section.)

and for the easy version...

Code:
[div=padding: 20px; color: black; border:1px solid black; background-image: url(https://www.nealejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ivory-off-white-paper-texture1.jpg); background-size: 100%;][row][column=span5]

[B][SIZE=6]     Name[/SIZE][/B]
[CENTER][SIZE=7](Character Name)[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=5][B]Servant[/B]: (Servant's Class)
[B]Sex:[/B] (Gender)
[B]Height:[/B] (Height)
[B]Weight:[/B] (Weight)
[B]Alignment:[/B] (Chaotic - Lawful Good - Evil)[/SIZE]
[/column]
[column=span3][border=2px line black][border=1px line black][heightrestrict=350]
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/34Vm7Ch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/heightrestrict]

[/border][/border][/column][/row]
[U]Stats[/U]

[B][SIZE=6]Status[/SIZE]
Clan:[/B] (Magus Clan (Family) if any)
[B]Magus Lineage: [/B](Royal Commoner, Ect. What you would be considered to Magus society)
[B]Generation:[/B] (If known)
[/div]
[div=padding: 20px; color: black; border:1px solid black; background-image: url(https://www.nealejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ivory-off-white-paper-texture1.jpg); background-size: 100%;]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=6]Abilities[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[B]Magecraft[/B]
[border=4px line black]
[B]Magecraft Proficiency[/B]

[B]Sorcerer's Trait[/B]
(If applicable)

[B]Element Proficiency[/B]
(What elements are they proficient with? Should generally be limited to 1, possibly 2.)

[B]Command Seal[/B]

[B]Location[/B]
(Where the Command seal is located)
[/border][/div]

[div=padding: 20px; color: black; border:1px solid black; background-image: url(https://www.nealejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ivory-off-white-paper-texture1.jpg); background-size: 100%;]
[CENTER][SIZE=6][B]Details[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B]Age: [/B](How old? Don't be shy)
[B]Sexuality: [/B](Preferences)
[B]Homeland[/B]: (Where they primarily live at)

[B]Personality[/B]
[border=4px line black]
(1-2 Paragraphs describing a character's Personality. Should include Flaws and other noteworthy things)

[B]Wish: [/B](What wish would you want? Can also be what motivates them if its not an exact wish they want)
[/border]

[B]Background[/B]
[border=4px line black]
(Minimum 3 Paragraphs giving the character's background.Should be about their life and their orgins. Include about their legends and any particular details not mentioned in their legend. Feel free to expand greatly on this section.)
[/border][/div]

Alright Master sheets! As far as Master stats go, rather then doing the same rating system I decided for a little change up. Now its just a ranking from 1-5 stars. Naturally just putting the number will work, I'll handle the star part for the sheets. 2 Stars is where the average healthy human would be counted towards, where as 5 Stars would be where the best of the best might be (for example in pro atheletes, only those at the top of their field might qualify to be 5 stars).

1 Star = Below Average
2 Star = Average
3 Star = Above Average
4 Star = Good
5 Star = Extraordinary

Name
(Character Name)

Servant: (Servant's Class)
Sex: (Gender)
Height: (Height)
Weight: (Weight)
Alignment: (Chaotic - Lawful Good - Evil)

34Vm7Ch.jpg

Stats

Status
Clan:
(Magus Clan (Family) if any)
Magus Lineage: (Royal Commoner, Ect. What you would be considered to Magus society)
Generation: (If known)

Abilities
Magecraft

Magecraft Proficiency

Sorcerer's Trait
(If applicable)

Element Proficiency

Command Seal

Details

Sexuality: (Preferences)
Homeland: (Where they primarily live at)

Personality

Wish: (What wish would you want? Can also be what motivates them if its not an exact wish they want)

Background

and for the easy version...

Code:
[div=padding: 20px; color: black; border:1px solid black; background-image: url(https://www.nealejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ivory-off-white-paper-texture1.jpg); background-size: 100%;][row][column=span5]

[B][SIZE=6]     Name[/SIZE][/B]
[CENTER][SIZE=7](Character Name)[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=5][B]Servant[/B]: (Servant's Class)
[B]Sex:[/B] (Gender)
[B]Height:[/B] (Height)
[B]Weight:[/B] (Weight)
[B]Alignment:[/B] (Chaotic - Lawful Good - Evil)[/SIZE]
[/column]
[column=span3][border=2px line black][border=1px line black][heightrestrict=350]
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/34Vm7Ch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/heightrestrict]

[/border][/border][/column][/row]
[U]Stats[/U]

[B][SIZE=6]Status[/SIZE]
Clan:[/B] (Magus Clan (Family) if any)
[B]Magus Lineage: [/B](Royal Commoner, Ect. What you would be considered to Magus society)
[B]Generation:[/B] (If known)
[/div]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=6]Abilities[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[B]Magecraft[/B]
[border=4px line black]
[B]Magecraft Proficiency[/B]

[B]Sorcerer's Trait[/B]
(If applicable)

[B]Element Proficiency[/B]

[B]Command Seal[/B]

[B]Location[/B]
(Where the Command seal is located)
[/border][/div]

[CENTER][SIZE=6][B]Details[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B]Age: [/B](How old? Don't be shy)
[B]Sexuality: [/B](Preferences)
[B]Homeland[/B]: (Where they primarily live at)

[B]Personality[/B]
[border=4px line black]

[B]Wish: [/B](What wish would you want? Can also be what motivates them if its not an exact wish they want)
[/border]

[B]Background[/B]
[border=4px line black]
[/border][/div]
Quick question! I'm a little confused about Magus lineage. Do you mean the family rank? i.e.: Waver's family was only three generations so it was considered inferior while the Matous were a founding family. Like that?

Quick question! I'm a little confused about Magus lineage. Do you mean the family rank? i.e.: Waver's family was only three generations so it was considered inferior while the Matous were a founding family. Like that?
Aye. Its basically how many generations it goes back as you put it. You can but 'unknown' as well if it happens to be an older family or your not certain.

Holy shit. I was so busy catching up to my gaming life I forgot about this...

Sure I don't mind people doing a Servant and master, so long as the Master and Servant aren't paired together ideally. I suppose I should work on listing Masters too and all... *Looks dreadfully at the 6 DMs she has for the Rp.* Oh boy... *Goes to slack off a bit first... aka Christmas wrapping and other busy work*

Holy shit. I was so busy catching up to my gaming life I forgot about this...
How.... how dare you!

If master slots aren't filled up by Friday I will make one.
Sure, I'll be updated the page after I go through sheets. UG so sleepy from not sleeping much and going out shopping... still I must work on and get things rolling before the holiday craze!

That said... should I actually try and start the RP before X-mas (assuming most people do celebrate the holiday or at least do some holiday stuff around it) or have it mosey about a bit till after? I figure with New Years Eve right after its going to busy anyways so it probably is better to just start ahead of time but figured I'd ask.

Pffft all the Master's so far having high endurance. What is with you all doing that! It's like people get badly hurt in fate by default, nevermind a setting where its suppose to be a bit more dire!

fate_stay_night_tohsaka_rin_desktop_4000x3000_hd-wallpaper-592604.jpg

fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works-stabbed.jpg

Pffft all the Master's so far having high endurance. What is with you all doing that! It's like people get badly hurt in fate by default, nevermind a setting where its suppose to be a bit more dire!

That'll change when I post my master tomorrow haha. That solid 2 star endurance is definitely gonna be of use LOL

I can knock mine down a couple of pegs, if that helps?

I can knock mine down a couple of pegs, if that helps?
I was mostly joking around, I found it funny that so far I've seen 4 Masters and they all happen to have Endurance as one of if not the highest stat. I just was kidding around piecing it together with it being due to what happens to the Masters in the series. XD

Keep it as it is if you like i don't mind if everyone has high endurance it was just funny to me. XD

Yep, so much Assassin hate! Assassin's have feelings too... like the feeling of the knife they hold while they stab you in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back