• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/END

Where should the Roleplay take place at?

• Greenland

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Iceland

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sicily (Italy)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Hawaii (US)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Mention in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, so all like original families? No Einzbern, Tohsakas, etc?

Okay, so all like original families? No Einzbern, Tohsakas, etc?
Yep. I prefer to keep stuff all AU. That said there is probabably a family like the Einzbern in the world and I'm sure something similiar to Tohsakas but as they are in the series they don't exist.

I'm a big fan of the Fate/ Series, but I cant say I paid much attention to the magic school and families. Will that hinder me in any way?

I'm a big fan of the Fate/ Series, but I cant say I paid much attention to the magic school and families. Will that hinder me in any way?

Aslong as you understand how the basics of s master works ( definitely need to know how command seals work) then you will probably be fine

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you need specifics for help you can always ask. So long as your going for more of a low key Magi not a part of some big clan you should be fine. If your looking to make some expert Magi then you would probably have more issues since they tend to be a lot more scholarly and know a lot of different techniques and the methodology behind things which can start making stuff much more complicated getting into... and also they are typically quite prideful. :P

Hanarei Hanarei Hi. Currently making my Master CS. What do you mean by Sorcerer's Trait? Also what do you mean by legend in the Background section?

Hiya, newbie-on-arrival here. Not gonna lie when I say I made this account when I found this Fate RP. Got any more room for Masters? :33:

Yea I remember the command seals and most of the basics of the way it all works. Great, then I am definitely interested and I Wouldnt mind being a master.

Hanarei Hanarei Hi. Currently making my Master CS. What do you mean by Sorcerer's Trait? Also what do you mean by legend in the Background section?
Oh, probably a slip up on my part I forgot to take off from the servant sheet I did first. Just ignore the legend part.

Sorcerer's trait is a special ability that only they can use. Generally your character wouldn't have it, heck most prominent Magi family don't even have them, or if they do its something not every member of the family might even have.

Oh, probably a slip up on my part I forgot to take off from the servant sheet I did first. Just ignore the legend part.

Sorcerer's trait is a special ability that only they can use. Generally your character wouldn't have it, heck most prominent Magi family don't even have them, or if they do its something not every member of the family might even have.

Oh! Okay, I think I understand now, like Fragarach for the Fragas. And thanks on the legend part.

Oh! Okay, I think I understand now, like Fragarach for the Fragas. And thanks on the legend part.
Yeah... kinda that way, granted they are a bit unusual compared to most cases.Its most common in a fmaily with only some of the offspring possessing it, though rarely you have individuals possessing it that isn't tied to a clan.

Thank you!

Am I going to state which servant class I'll be taking or will you be the one to decide which servant goes to whom? Hanarei Hanarei
I'll probably allow people to pick out their servants, while those wanting the fun of it being random having the chance to have it picked randomly. I just haven't done that yet, i'll anounce when I'm allowing for the pickings.

It looks like I might not actually have to make a Master with how many interests have been brought up... granted its probably to be expected some people poofing, but still. :P

I'll probably have a character take part either as someone in charge of the operation or perhaps playing the part of the New Grail... aka a Vessel acting to contain it. Not quite sure how I want to handle it yet. Need to give everyone something else to worry about besides keeping their Master safe! *Evil laughter*

Lancer eyes the room suspiciously
Lancer realizes he has a Master

Master, where art thou?...
Lancer realizes he is a Lancer
Lancer realizes E-rank Luck
Lancer realizes that by the end of the RP, he will end up impaling himself with his own spear because of Command Spell or unlucky bullshit circumstance

tumblr_mxmtitwwjA1t2wbmao1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back