• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters Part 2 OOC

F/D 2 In a nutshell:
A Russian Dragonslaying Trap, A German Killer Loli, and a Genderswaping dragon boy walk into a bar.

The bartender says: "No, No, No! We are not making this a F*ing warzone!"

Easier for me to organize which character im allowed to kill and which im not when they are all together. Though as the gm i naturally reserve the right to remove players that break the rules or cause trouble.

Easier for me to organize which character im allowed to kill and which im not when they are all together. Though as the gm i naturally reserve the right to remove players that break the rules or cause trouble.
Damn, I tried quoting my post, but I deleted it and now it won't quote

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel , would you be so kind as to take a look at Mary once more? Decided to make some small changes on her skills (both class and personal) and her NP (though I only deleted the chance of inflicting poison or death).

Thank you. ^^

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Added a bit to strengths for using the spirit's magical energy.

Sure.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel , would you be so kind as to take a look at Mary once more? Decided to make some small changes on her skills (both class and personal) and her NP (though I only deleted the chance of inflicting poison or death).

Thank you. ^^

Just a couple of questions because the cs is a bit vague.

>What is "them"? The same upper ranks as before?

>I have no idea what Maiden's Resolve does. Is it a counter to Madness Enhancement?

>Cowards use battle continuation. Why the heck does Mary even have battle continuation? Personal skills that have at least something to do with the character/legend are much better.

Sure.

>I have no idea what Maiden's Resolve does. Is it a counter to Madness Enhancement?

>Cowards use battle continuation. Why the heck does Mary even have battle continuation? Personal skills that have at least something to do with the character/legend are much better.
Rich people? I believe so.

Wait...... Ryuga is a Tohsaka.....
And they horde alot of gems.......

Couldn't living a rough life play a part in it?

Couldn't living a rough life play a part in it?
Battle Continuation is given to those who have suffered serious injuries, even mortal ones, and either lived to keep going or survived far longer than they should have. We're talking a warrior who fought for hours despite having multiple swords stabbed in him. A soldier who had his arms broken by the enemy but returned to the war when they healed. A saint who had her head cut off but still walked for an entire day to find a church to finally die in.

Just surviving a harsh life isn't enough, because that's something everyone has to do.

Lol, I put a strikethrough because personal opinion aside, Mary can have that skill if she wants to. It's a bit odd, but...*shrug* When you're manifested as a Servant you can have all kinds of perks. I also understand that Mary is a bit difficult to work with because she just has fossils and dinos.

The only thing I really need is a bit more clarification in the cs =P

Like Illiya said. But after reading Ian's post, I began to reconsider those skills. I think I'll put Mary in my workshop again to fix those.

(Mary was actually considered lucky in her lore thus why I've been using those chances, like 50% etc, so I kinda wanted that to play a part, but I understand that those are quite vague as well so I changed it.)

Either way, to the workshop Mary! :D

Science, fossils, SCIENCE. Haha, really though, if you can't think of anything better lower ranked battle continuation is fine. The force of determination manifested into a Servant's skill can take all kinds of shapes.

Like Illiya said. But after reading Ian's post, I began to reconsider those skills. I think I'll put Mary in my workshop again to fix those.

(Mary was actually considered lucky in her lore thus why I've been using those chances, like 50% etc, so I kinda wanted that to play a part, but I understand that those are quite vague as well so I changed it.)

Either way, to the workshop Mary! :D
You could make the dinosaur summoning an actual skill? Most non Casters need a skill to use magic anyways.

And as far as the percentages go, you could change to using ranks. So her Letters NP applies a [-] (basically halves) to male Servant offensive abilities, but drops her Endurance from B+ to B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back