• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters Part 2 OOC

Hanarei Hanarei FoldedPages FoldedPages Takumi98 Takumi98 Birdsie Birdsie IG42 IG42 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 EMIYAman EMIYAman Gunnhildr Gunnhildr LostHaven LostHaven Father Gigantor Father Gigantor Crow Crow Xel Xel

So, yes, if you aren't aware, the introduction is done. Now I need to do some reorganization to see who's still with us for the start of the 2nd arc. Please reply when you can so I know who I can I safely kill to make room for new players, who's simply taking a small hiatus, etc.
I'm still here at least! I don't think Birdsie Birdsie is here though you should kill him for my vengeance cause he isn't here clearly since he hasn't responded yet! Actually think all the Light/Dark servants aren't here in general so I think they all should just be dead so we can wrap this up as a win. Yessss

tenor.gif

I half forgot about this and half-still waiting for my servant to post. Plz send help

Crow still pops in and out of discord every once in a while, so I assume they're still here; Just waiting for the motivation switch to turn on. Talking to them might help. That's the best I've got. The rest is up to the writing muse.

Personally, I'm waiting for players to start searching so I can roll a die to see who encounters Boy Killer first. Or, at the very least, leave the table.

Crow still pops in and out of discord every once in a while, so I assume they're still here; Just waiting for the motivation switch to turn on. Talking to them might help. That's the best I've got. The rest is up to the writing muse.

Personally, I'm waiting for players to start searching so I can roll a die to see who encounters Boy Killer first. Or, at the very least, leave the table.
I'll have Lancer crash though a window to begin then.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel gimme a TLDR of what's happened, last I was caught up to people were returning to the main room and such. I'll try to get another post out this weekend.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel gimme a TLDR of what's happened, last I was caught up to people were returning to the main room and such. I'll try to get another post out this weekend.

There's a 'Boy Killer' going around killing little boys in Hong Kong and the first mission (if you want to participate) is to hunt her down/defeat her. Meeting concludes. Jacob bumps into Assassin and invites her to to a dim sum restaurant. Lancer jumps out of window. That's pretty much it.

Sorry for the late response. Christmas+New Years+laziness = I'm not a very good gm.

1 = Jacob
2 = True Assassin
3 = Lancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back