• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters Part 2 OOC

Gunnhildr Gunnhildr
Make fossils come back to life. You know you want to. She's a paleontologist after all

Her luck in life seems to be finding stuffs. Fossils? Rare (magical) treasures? She's a collector from what im reading in wiki.

Big contributions in science and prehistory knowledge. She's clearly smart compared to many other Servants. The smartness could be enhanced as Servant. Observation skills as well.

You can do geological stuffs. Earth seems to be her element, digging for rocks and all that.

Anyway these are just ideas if you need them. Up to you what you want to do =)

Make fossils come back to life. You know you want to. She's a paleontologist after all
Wait, she couldn't already? I thought she could! I was like, "She can summon the bones she found? Like, she can summon skeleton dinosaurs? That's so badass! Wait, wouldn't she need a skill for that... Ah who cares! That's so cool!"

Wait, she couldn't already? I thought she could! I was like, "She can summon the bones she found? Like, she can summon skeleton dinosaurs? That's so badass! Wait, wouldn't she need a skill for that... Ah who cares! That's so cool!"

Summoning skeleton dinosaurs vs bringing old (existing) ones back to life are two different things. There are more fossils out there than just dinos after all. Flowers, people, etc =P

I assumed her "dearests" were all part of her NP, Mother of Paleontology. You know, like how Excalibur is both a weapon and an NP. Otherwise, yes. She'd need a skill for it.

Last edited:
Fill Fill

Not rushing, but how are things going? If you need help with the sheet, let us know.

Working on it right now. Took me a bit because I was messing around with the BBCode because it's a bit different from BBCode I've used before.

Orikanyo Orikanyo last tag. If I don't hear from you by the end of this weekend, I'm going to assume you've ghosted and re-open the master slot for other players. It's nothing personal.

I... already said i was skiddaddling mate, sorry.

A master slot has opened and you've been offered the position Father Gigantor Father Gigantor . If you want to decline, let me know.

Next priority of waiters are as follows:

Xel Xel (i know you want to jump the first slot that opens, but since you already have a pc I feel it's only fair that i give priority to a player that doesn't have one. You're next in line, i promise )
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (I think you requested an open position? Or was it just a servant one?)
Arne Arne (I know you are busy, so not quite sure if you are content with an npc or you're vying for an open slot)

If I'm missing anyone, or you want to add yourself to this tentative list, pls let me know.

Eh, I'm terrible at reading in-between the lines =P Thanks for letting us know.
A master slot has opened and you've been offered the position Father Gigantor Father Gigantor . If you want to decline, let me know.

Xel Xel (i know you want to jump the first slot that opens, but since you already have a pc I feel it's only fair that i give priority to a player that doesn't have one. You're next in line, i promise )
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (I think you requested an open position? Or was it just a servant one?)
Arne Arne (I know you are busy, so not quite sure if you are content with an npc or you're vying for an open slot)

If I'm missing anyone, or you want to add yourself to this tentative list, pls let me know.
Its actually either or.

What's this about a servant waiting list now

That's cool, though if a servant spot opens up don't pass me over :(

We're hoping not, but things have been pretty quiet on Discord too. Yesterday Quirky said they were going to do a role call, so we'll see who's still with us when that happens.

Is dis ded?

No it isn't. I've been making use of the allotted time to plan somewhat =P

Takumi98 Takumi98
Our wresting archer is accepted.

Hello all~

I said I'd randomize players once all the characters are created but seeing as the final two players are taking their time, I'm just gonna do so now. Maybe your partners will push you better than I can

Master #1 ( Hanarei Hanarei ) pulls Saber ( FoldedPages FoldedPages )
Master #2 ( IG42 IG42 ) pulls Lancer ( RavenAlice RavenAlice )
Master #3 ( EMIYAman EMIYAman ) pulls Berserker ( Gunnhildr Gunnhildr )
Master #4 ( jakey jakey ) pulls Archer ( Takumi98 Takumi98 )
Master #5 ( simj26 simj26 ) pulls Caster ( The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit )
Master #6 ( Fill Fill ) pulls Rider ( Crow Crow )
Master #7 ( Father Gigantor Father Gigantor ) pulls Assassin ( LostHaven LostHaven )

Please respond to confirm and finalize your partnerships (grievances will heard and considered). If you don't, I'll assume you've decided to drop out of the rp and re-open your slot for other players. Fill Fill and Father Gigantor Father Gigantor , I'm adding a time limit now. Your reservation will end on Mon Oct 14th. If the cs isn't finished by then, your roles will be passed to Xel Xel and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 respectively. The first IC post should be up soon as well so as to give you an idea of where we'll be starting. Only accepted players may post.

For players already accepted, I apologize for the wait. This rp may end up being a slow one, but I do intend to get it started if you'll bear with me.

Takumi98 Takumi98

Hello all~

I said I'd randomize players once all the characters are created but seeing as the final two players are taking their time, I'm just gonna do so now. Maybe your partners will push you better than I can

Master #5 ( simj26 simj26 ) pulls Caster ( The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit )
Master #7 ( Father Gigantor Father Gigantor ) pulls Assassin ( LostHaven LostHaven )

Please respond to confirm and finalize your partnerships (grievances will heard and considered). If you don't, I'll assume you've decided to drop out of the rp and re-open your slot for other players. Fill Fill and Father Gigantor Father Gigantor , I'm adding a time limit now. Your reservation will end on Mon Oct 14th. If the cs isn't finished by then, your roles will be passed to Xel Xel and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 respectively. The first IC post should be up soon as well so as to give you an idea of where we'll be starting. Only accepted players may post.

For players already accepted, I apologize for the wait. This rp may end up being a slow one, but I do intend to get it started if you'll bear with me.
I approve!

Takumi98 Takumi98

Hello all~

Ohohoh~
( ◑ω◑☞)☞

Takumi98 Takumi98

Hello all~

I'm cool with it if Jakey is, but oof Archer and Archard gonna have some problems lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back