• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Hanarei Hanarei Lancer: ""If I have to strike you down in order to minimize the risk of greater causalities, then so bed it!""

So bed it huh? I wonder about the implications...
Its called sexual dominance, the ultimate form of domination! There is no mistake it was all on purpose if it was typed that way unless it isn't that way when I go back and check and see it wasn't that way because I corrected it then you should be ashamed for making such in insinuation!

Its called sexual dominance, the ultimate form of domination! There is no mistake it was all on purpose if it was typed that way unless it isn't that way when I go back and check and see it wasn't that way because I corrected it then you should be ashamed for making such in insinuation!

But then again......

Berserker of Lights an (Lesbian?)

Lancer will never sexually dominate you.

Berserker of Light is a lesbian, am I right?

She is.

Sorry for the wait, btw. Chances to relax provide all sorts of temptations.

Agreed. They ought be ashamed of their dirty minds *shakes head* Knightly Lancer would never say such things under normal circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back