• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Okay. If anyone remembers me saying I watched Madoka Magica, well I have some interesting information to share.

View attachment 603251

Aside from being a possible Saberface, this character from Magia Record is a member of the Order of the Dragon. The same order that was led by Vlad the Impaler.

It should be noted that she is also able to turn into a dragon (mostly).

Now, here's something I want to discuss, mostly with QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ;

From this information alone, is it possible to, if any way to do so, make a heroic spirit based on her?
Not in here IMO. Try fate/fandom.

I got a post mostly written out, just I felt unsure if I should post it given the whole 'new part' being put in place.

Takumi98 Takumi98 just a small note, caster filled the house's perimeter with magic circles in my post. If your guy jumped out of the window he would have landed straight into one of the traps. I won't ask you to change your post, but I might retcon it a bit during mine, just in the tiny bit that the trap would have triggered.

Takumi98 Takumi98 just a small note, caster filled the house's perimeter with magic circles in my post. If your guy jumped out of the window he would have landed straight into one of the traps. I won't ask you to change your post, but I might retcon it a bit during mine, just in the tiny bit that the trap would have triggered.

I tried leaving it open ended a bit because I wasn't sure what exactly they'd do once triggered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back