• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Ok, I'm terrible when it comes to this RP and with the arc 1 perhaps we should get me and Misuteeku Misuteeku involved with some other people. As fun as the solo adventurers of High School Girl and Rider Twins is, we (read: I) need a shakeup, cuz holy shit it's been like three weeks since I posted. That's terrible. But I just can't muster up the motivation if I'm being truthful, so is there any good guys left in america for team rider to run into?

Ok, I'm terrible when it comes to this RP and with the arc 1 perhaps we should get me and Misuteeku Misuteeku involved with some other people. As fun as the solo adventurers of High School Girl and Rider Twins is, we (read: I) need a shakeup, cuz holy shit it's been like three weeks since I posted. That's terrible. But I just can't muster up the motivation if I'm being truthful, so is there any good guys left in america for team rider to run into?

I don't blame you. My motivation for Fate has pretty much fizzled out tbh and 1/2 of me just wants to bring this rp to an end. The other half of me feels guilty towards the players that are still here, which is why I'm still kinda holding on. If there's enough people that want to continue, I can timeskip and get things moving again...but in order to do that, I need to know who's still here and who isn't. That way I can kill off uninterested players and plot for the remaining ones.

Prince_ Prince_ Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi wdinatx wdinatx Hanarei Hanarei Ian Temero Ian Temero LostHaven LostHaven Dante Verren Dante Verren Takumi98 Takumi98 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Arne Arne simj26 simj26 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Jean Otus Jean Otus Xel Xel
(please reply if you guys still want to continue)

Besides team Rider, none of the Light faction are left in America as far as I'm aware. LBerserker left for Italy atop LCaster. LLancer, LArcher, and LSaber are in England. LAssassin is dead.

DCaster, DAssassin, and DSaber are the possible Servant encounters in America.

I return from my hiatus! Rejoice!

Welcome back.

I mean, I'm still here but I need to meet up with other light-side people. Any dark-side encounters is just gonna be fighting with no real interaction.

I mean, I'm still here but I need to meet up with other light-side people. Any dark-side encounters is just gonna be fighting with no real interaction.

lol, it's probably possible to talk with DCaster^^ But yeah, Vita and Riders will need to get a ticket to another country if they desire Light-side interaction.

wdinatx wdinatx
I'm not going to make things complicated. Beat my dice roll (that's been edited into Saber's latest post) to defeat Saber npc. Otherwise, Saber wins.

You can roll IC (if you want to make a post) or OOC. Don't worry. Either way, no one dies. Just deciding how I want to conclude their battle assuming no one else intervenes.

Last edited:
Yay! Our prayers were answered and we can participate again!
I don't blame you. My motivation for Fate has pretty much fizzled out tbh and 1/2 of me just wants to bring this rp to an end. The other half of me feels guilty towards the players that are still here, which is why I'm still kinda holding on. If there's enough people that want to continue, I can timeskip and get things moving again...but in order to do that, I need to know who's still here and who isn't. That way I can kill off uninterested players and plot for the remaining ones.

Prince_ Prince_ Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi wdinatx wdinatx Hanarei Hanarei Ian Temero Ian Temero LostHaven LostHaven Dante Verren Dante Verren Takumi98 Takumi98 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Arne Arne simj26 simj26 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Jean Otus Jean Otus Xel Xel

Besides team Rider, none of the Light faction are left in America as far as I'm aware. LBerserker left for Italy atop LCaster. LLancer, LArcher, and LSaber are in England. LAssassin is dead.

Welcome back.

I'm still interested, though my posting speed and whatnot will still be a bit wonky

Welcome back.
I'm still up to do this! However, if you the GM doesn't wish to continue, that's fine by me. You do what you want to do, not what you have to! Don't feel guilty.

I completely skimmed over the part about quirky no longer being interested... crap.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel while I am most definitely still interested in the roleplay, please know you don't have to force yourself to GM it! Some of us did take our dear sweet time to respond, so I can really understand the loss of interest... and it's not like we can't find other RPs even if this one goes under, so there's no need to feel guilty! I myself do have plans on the waiting list even.

wdinatx wdinatx
I'm not going to make things complicated. Beat my dice roll (that's been edited into Saber's latest post) to defeat Saber npc. Otherwise, Saber wins.

You can roll IC (if you want to make a post) or OOC. Don't worry. Either way, no one dies. Just deciding how I want to conclude their battle assuming no one else intervenes.
I plan on rolling OOC and then posting based on what happens.
I'm still interested, though my posting speed and whatnot will still be a bit wonky
Don’t worry, it’ll probably be the same with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back