• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

I snagged an internship in an archive, so now I have work to fill my plate. It's fun, but it might slow down my participation here and there.

I told someone about Berserker and they mentioned a awesome name for them. Wanna hear it?

Lancer of Darkness blinked as Archer dashed out the window with their master.

“Escape? Now? Why!? We’re winning!”

Confusion was evident in her voice. Still the bladed-polearm held to Rika’s neck was firmly in place. A naginata? One wrong move and her head could go flying off. To think that Shu had another Servant waiting the shadows. No matter how Rika prided herself on her martial prowess, she wasn’t fool enough to think she could defeat a Servant by herself. Perhaps with Saber by her side, but who knows where Berserker of Darkness had taken her? The likelihood of her being able to kill a Master of Darkness in this situation was slim to none as well. Rika spoke into her earpiece. “The operation is a failure. We’re retreating.”

“Retreat?”
Lancer snarled, golden eyes focused on her captive. “Do you think I'll just let you go? I can kill you in an instant, Cur. Not even a thousand deaths will be enough to pay for your impudence at threatening my Master’s life.”

“You heard what Shu said. Kill me and Saber goes with me. If Saber dies, so does Rider of Darkness.”

“So what? Why should I care?”

“Hey, hey, what are you saying there, Lady? We’re allies, right?”
Jack looked to Judith since Lancer’s master was out of sight. “Right?”

“…”

“It’s a fair trade for removing the Light Faction’s Saber from the Grail War.”

“No, it bloody hell isn’t!”
The mystic code around Jack’s wrist glowed.

“…don’t act too hastily, Lancer.”

“Well, what should we do with her then—,”

Lancer hissed in pain as an arrow of blinding light suddenly blasted down from the skies, through the roof of the church, and slammed into her shoulder, forcing the Servant on one knee. By the time she looked up, Archer of Light had scooped Rika into his arms and neared Lancer of Light. She hadn’t felt his presence at all.

***​

Archer of Light wasn’t the bravest of Servants. Nor was he the strongest. However, if there was one thing he prided himself in it was his ability to provide cover fire and escape battle. Neither Derim nor Rider had responded yet, likely still surprised by Saber’s intervention then disappearance. He couldn’t blame them. He was caught off guard as well. To think Rika would go as far as to force Saber to use her Noble Phantasm such a manner. Archer of Light was by no means the fairest fighter, but even he had lengths he wouldn’t cross.

The human in his arms had betrayed her Servant in the worst possible way. It didn’t sit well with him.

Still, letting her die wasn’t an option either. Archer couldn’t help Saber, but he could get his other allies out. Anna should have reached Charles already.

Archer grabbed Lancer of Lights wrist. “I think my fellow Archer has the right idea. Let’s call it a day.”

Killing the Dark Faction’s Rider would kill their faction’s Saber as well.

Archer of Light, Lancer of Light, and Rika vanished as a motorbike crashed through the church door, crushing all plants in its path, and sped towards them.

Hanarei Hanarei @Dante Verren
***​

The alliance was a dud. Jack didn’t trust any of the Masters of Darkness or their Servants. Archer just ditched them when the going got tough. Lancer didn't seem to care one way or another about Rider. However, there was no denying that the Masters and Servants of Light were the enemy as well. Jack climbed onto Lucille. The meeting was over. The enemy had left. He didn’t plan on sticking around when the police showed up. In a normal Grail War, the Magus Association would cover everything up. Bribe the media. Erase minds if necessary.

However, this wasn’t a normal Grail War.

With 14 Servants causing this much chaos in various parts of the world, how much could the Association cover up?

Did it even matter?

“Bet’cha wished you kept on your mask now,” Jack joked to Rider. The mask probably wouldn’t have made a difference in terms of Noble Phantasm effect. A minimal barrier against the lip locking maybe. “I said you could do what you want and I wouldn’t order you around, but…” A command seal faded from his hand. “With my rights as a Master, I order you to do whatever you can to live until the end of this Grail War, Rider.”

A vague command. Perhaps he would have done better to save up the command seals for something more useful. However, with Rider’s life hanging with Saber’s things have gotten complicated. The only thing he could do for now was bolster Rider’s determination to survive. Counter Saber’s Noble Phantasm a bit, for whatever it was worth.

“Do you see now what the light faction is like? Will you join us in eliminating them, Jack Randal?”

“I don’t know. Ask Rider.”
Revving up his engine, Jack drove off.

@Prince_Wolf

***​

“These people? Heroes? Don’t make me laugh! Those that curse their lives and death, rotting in their hatred, don’t deserve to enter Valhalla!”

Saber was covered in blood. It was mostly her enemies. They kept coming and coming. There was no end to them. Oddly enough, Saber felt good hacking away at them. It relieved her of her stress. Distracted her from her anger towards Rika. She almost felt grateful towards Berserker for drawing her into his reality marble. At least this way she didn’t have to see Garm’s face. Had time to mask the shame she felt. Saber panted a bit as she sliced into another faceless soldier, her anger driving her forward.

How could she!?

Rika knew how she felt. Who she loved. Who that Noble Phantasm was reserved for. It wasn’t like Svava didn’t understand how her Master felt. She knew of the Helhound. Killing him would be no easy task. But, still.

Did Rika not trust her?

Gritting her teeth, Saber lifted her shield as the tanks fired upon her.

“This isn’t Valhalla!” Flying upward, Saber avoided the bombs dropped by an approaching plane. She stabbed at where she knew the engine to be, slashing at the aircraft until it came crashing down. “And if reality marbles are completely separate from Gaia, why can I still feel my master’s mana pouring into me? Why does our connection still exist!? Don’t try to fool me with your lies, Berserker!”

Locating the original Berserker was the difficult part. He/She blended well with the crowd. Berserker could be any one of the faceless soldiers. Or was he/she all of them? Either way, she had to keep going until either she or Berserker ran out of reserves first. “I refuse to die here in your distorted, misguided world!"

Not until she gave Rika a piece of her mind at least.

Arc 1 End
I'm cutting it off here. Any posts beyond this point will be considered part of arc 2.​
To be fair, that "Lie" was wdinatx wdinatx being wrong. Also, Berserker is all of them

Names this after another verse that it’s not a crossover with. Though to be fair, I was mostly joking because I doubt that quirky knows about that.

Nope, I knew. If you'll slide back to my interest check, you'll notice the plot's concept comes from Fate/Apocrypha and Drifters. Guess where the basis for the 2 cosmic entities come from^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back