• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Misuteeku Misuteeku assassin was also Birdsie Birdsie 's first choice. So you may want to talk it over with them.

If it interests you, berserker, lancer and rider haven't been taken yet directly by anyone and there are plenty of master roles yet. (table a bit above, now updated with your first choice)

The only downside is that if my guy dies in the tournament, who will run his multi-million dollar enterprise? Also, what do you think of this theme song for him?

That is a downside? Seems like a weapon to me.

"You're going to kill me? Set hundreds of families to starve?"

Fitting theme song. Let's see if the actual execution of your ideas can live up to such a high standard though

Does feel like right now I'm in part nudged to do Lancer, I do have one I never got to go through playing before I might be able to use... or I could toy around playing with with other lancer ideas too. Then again its not like its all set in stone anyways.

Does feel like right now I'm in part nudged to do Lancer, I do have one I never got to go through playing before I might be able to use... or I could toy around playing with with other lancer ideas too. Then again its not like its all set in stone anyways.
Whispers: Lancer...or a master...

Put my 1st as Lancer just cause I think I'm going to use an old idea I had. I'll probably fill out being a master too though I guess a hard probably works just in case I get lazy or it's not needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back