• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

well all this OOC has made me tired...

Priest guy post will come tomorrow, it seems.

Or she just straight up whips out Ridill and 1-shots Ryuga because it's a dragon bane.

and like, the bystanders don't even give a shit because they've already become desensitized to their stupidity
On the news: Local crime rates have decreased significantly due to local bouncer, learn his secret on how to get swole!
Garm: "What does thou wish for, mortal?"
Reporter: "How have you stopped crime?"
Garm: "I simply rend the flesh from those who wish to do my employer's customer's harm. Also, have I told thou the great properties of clocks?"
Reporter: "You heard it here first folks, clocks?" Looks off the screen, before continuing. "Are... the solution on how to get buff... pffft..."

Anchorman: "Now for the weather"

Weather on-site reporter: "HOLY SHIT THERE'S A DRAGON HOLDING A CARGO CONTAINER FULL OF MCDONALDS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

Anchorman: "Thanks Phil. That's all, stay tuned for, 'Where did all of these weird historic figures come from?' and 'Self defense against the supernaturally powerful'"

Anchorman: "Now for the weather"

Weather on-site reporter: "HOLY SHIT THERE'S A DRAGON HOLDING A CARGO CONTAINER FULL OF MCDONALDS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

Anchorman: "Thanks Phil. That's all, stay tuned for, 'Where did all of these weird historic figures come from?' and 'Self defense against the supernaturally powerful'"

Ryuga: .......... I should rethink my idea of heading out today. *Notices reminder on table* Sh*t! I forgot I invited them for a game night!

Garm: Reading the rules upside down, yet somehow winning at monopoly "I buy the Traen... Triin?? Oh, Train property."
Ryuga: *Meanwhile plays Cardfight with Faffy* Alright, I got three critical triggers. That's game since Gust Blaster Dragon had 6 Blaster cards in soul already. *Gets fearful look from the way Faffy looked at him.*

I'm not gonna try and find out what the reaction time of a Servant is, but you gotta do better than just deflect two shots coming at different angles and from somewhere you can't even figure out from

Ryuga: *Meanwhile plays Cardfight with Faffy* Alright, I got three critical triggers. That's game since Gust Blaster Dragon had 6 Blaster cards in soul already. *Gets fearful look from the way Faffy looked at him.*
lol. Sorry, I'm an intellectual whom plays Yu-Gi-Oh!

I imagine both Fafnir and Ryuga play Dragon decks. xD

lol. Sorry, I'm an intellectual whom plays Yu-Gi-Oh!

I imagine both Fafnir and Ryuga play Dragon decks. xD
Well if that's what you want.....

Ryuga: I Synchro Summon Red Dragon Archfiend Bane, and use his effect to summon Abby's! Now I activate Gift of the Matyr on my Abyss, and tribute Bane! Now he attacks your Red-Eyes Black Dragon for game!

*Notices Faffy starts getting a tantrum face*

Sh*T!

Garm in the spinoff doesn't live with everyone else in the house, He has a doghouse in the backyard.
And the interior is alot bigger than the exterior looks, and it's more luxurious than everyone else's rooms.

Unless Fafnir counts, but she's living in a massive underground lair she made underneath Vita's house without her permission.

Well if that's what you want.....

Ryuga: I Synchro Summon Red Dragon Archfiend Bane, and use his effect to summon Abby's! Now I activate Gift of the Matyr on my Abyss, and tribute Bane! Now he attacks your Red-Eyes Black Dragon for game!

*Notices Faffy starts getting a tantrum face*

Sh*T!
Dude. Do not underestimate Red-Eyes. It's got some nasty support cards, especially the new Red Eyes Alternative Black Dragon (it's ocg exclusive as of right now)

Fafnir: I activate my trap card! Red-Eyes Fang With Chain is sent to the graveyard, and I equip your Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss to my Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon! Your attack is negated! Then I activate my trap card, Return of Red Eyes to special summon Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon!

one end phase later

My turn! I use Red-Eyes Fusion, and special summon Meteor Black Comet Dragon! It then sends my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to the graveyard, burning you for 1400 damage. Then I activate Inferno Fire Blast to burn you for another 3500 damage! Then I attack you directly with Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon! You're dead! I think.

I feel like Fafnir wouldn't really play Red Eyes :P She'd probably play something like Guardragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back