• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

And the interior is alot bigger than the exterior looks, and it's more luxurious than everyone else's rooms.

Unless Fafnir counts, but she's living in a massive underground lair she made underneath Vita's house without her permission.

Dude. Do not underestimate Red-Eyes. It's got some nasty support cards, especially the new Red Eyes Alternative Black Dragon (it's ocg exclusive as of right now)

Fafnir: I activate my trap card! Red-Eyes Fang With Chain is sent to the graveyard, and I equip your Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss to my Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon! Your attack is negated! Then I activate my trap card, Return of Red Eyes to special summon Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon!

one end phase later

My turn! I use Red-Eyes Fusion, and special summon Meteor Black Comet Dragon! It then sends my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to the graveyard, burning you for 1400 damage. Then I activate Inferno Fire Blast to burn you for another 3500 damage! Then I attack you directly with Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon! You're dead! I think.

I feel like Fafnir wouldn't really play Red Eyes :P She'd probably play something like Guardragon.
is this how yugioh works now

because this is how i played it by just making stuff up when i was 10

And the interior is alot bigger than the exterior looks, and it's more luxurious than everyone else's rooms.

Unless Fafnir counts, but she's living in a massive underground lair she made underneath Vita's house without her permission.

Dude. Do not underestimate Red-Eyes. It's got some nasty support cards, especially the new Red Eyes Alternative Black Dragon (it's ocg exclusive as of right now)

Fafnir: I activate my trap card! Red-Eyes Fang With Chain is sent to the graveyard, and I equip your Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss to my Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon! Your attack is negated! Then I activate my trap card, Return of Red Eyes to special summon Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon!

one end phase later

My turn! I use Red-Eyes Fusion, and special summon Meteor Black Comet Dragon! It then sends my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to the graveyard, burning you for 1400 damage. Then I activate Inferno Fire Blast to burn you for another 3500 damage! Then I attack you directly with Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon! You're dead! I think.

I feel like Fafnir wouldn't really play Red Eyes :P She'd probably play something like Guardragon.

Ryuga: Aaaaaaaah! *Color fades from body before falling* I lost ...... To a child.... In a card game.

I would believe Ryuga would use Red-Eyes, but for this scenario I chose not to.

Ryuga: Aaaaaaaah! *Color fades from body before falling* I lost ...... To a child.... In a card game.

I would believe Ryuga would use Red-Eyes, but for this scenario I chose not to.
Yeah he looks like a Red-Eyes player. Well, Red Dragon Archfiend probably suits him too.

None of the dragon archetypes really fit with Faffy :( she can't be one of those weirdos who fit right in with their deck.

Is that your deck?

Looks lovely.
I went from an edgy teen playing Dragon Lords to a memelord attempting to play Exodia Stall at local events... xD

basically...
There's Ryuga playing Red-Eyes and Red Dragon Archfiend, Fafnir on Guardragon and maybe Dragon Rulers?

Then there's Garm somehow playing an MTG deck at a yugioh tournament and winning.

Yeah he looks like a Red-Eyes player. Well, Red Dragon Archfiend probably suits him too.

None of the dragon archetypes really fit with Faffy :( she can't be one of those weirdos who fit right in with their deck.

I went from an edgy teen playing Dragon Lords to a memelord attempting to play Exodia Stall at local events... xD

XD

I would head to a tournament with one of my new decks, but I have to wait until my parents can afford to take me. They are usually busy in spring.

My current favorite deck to use is the Salamangreat.

I mean, they do nearly everything, swarming, recycling, LP gain, Attack boost, Defense boost, Effect gains, Attack decrease, LP damage.

It's literally the best deck at the moment!

XD

I would head to a tournament with one of my new decks, but I have to wait until my parents can afford to take me. They are usually busy in spring.

My current favorite deck to use is the Salamangreat.

I mean, they do nearly everything, swarming, recycling, LP gain, Attack boost, Defense boost, Effect gains, Attack decrease, LP damage.

It's literally the best deck at the moment!
Ew! Tier-1 peasant! Personally, I don't really like Salamangreat. I would play it considering you can just get 3 structure decks, but I don't really like the archetype's visual design. if you haven't caught on, I tend to like dragon decks

And here I am playing off-meta trash at locals. Like, I've tried to play Exodia, Destiny Board, a Lair of Darkness that focuses on Virus cards (i have a proper Lair of Darkness deck, I only play it with friends to ruin friendships), Obelisk, and now I'm trying to play a pure red eyes...

And I look like a Sky Striker player IRL, yet the closest thing to meta i've played is Dragon Lords.

Ew! Tier-1 peasant! Personally, I don't really like Salamangreat. I would play it considering you can just get 3 structure decks, but I don't really like the archetype's visual design. if you haven't caught on, I tend to like dragon decks

And here I am playing off-meta trash at locals. Like, I've tried to play Exodia, Destiny Board, a Lair of Darkness that focuses on Virus cards (i have a proper Lair of Darkness deck, I only play it with friends to ruin friendships), Obelisk, and now I'm trying to play a pure red eyes...

And I look like a Sky Striker player IRL, yet the closest thing to meta i've played is Dragon Lords.

Sky Strikers - The Yu-Gi-Oh player's Frame Arms Girl fandom deck.

I once tried Lair of Darkness, it wasn't really my playstyle.

I like swarming and making big plays for the most part.

Speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh, I actually am working on a RP cast if you are interested. We need a Pendulum user.

Why do you always have the best conversations while I’m asleep? I want to participate in these jokes!

Ryuga's voice: *Manifests into a Kuriboh, because comedy* You idiot! Are Berserkers really this dumb?!

Garm: *Points at Ryuga/Kuriboh and a mirror*

Ryuga: hmm? *Looks at mirror to see transformation* Aaaaaaagh! Why did I turn into this useless ball of fur?!

My creator is no Berserker, or at least, that’s what he tells me.
*Punch* Hey, I’ve moved past the Zerker/Avenger lifestyle years ago.
Well you say that but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back