• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Oh you would want to know... but the dread it woudl bring upon you will forever haunt you.

giphy.gif

Okaaaaay. I got it. I won't ask.

Well, my tests are over, so it's time I tried to jumo back into this. Seeing how the former master did not respond since my previous mention, I should look into getting that new one.

I'm open to discussing the details and logistics whenever you have time QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Well, my tests are over, so it's time I tried to jumo back into this. Seeing how the former master did not respond since my previous mention, I should look into getting that new one.

I'm open to discussing the details and logistics whenever you have time QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I'll get a thread up to try and recruit more masters as soon as I am able.

Until then, it might be easier to leave Mion's character as a background npc and have anything your character does IC be under her 'orders'. Basically you have control of her without actually playing the character.

Alternatively, I can make up an npc for you, you can share Masters with another Servant of Dark(player), or you can create your own npc Master.

I'll get a thread up to try and recruit more masters as soon as I am able.

Until then, it might be easier to leave Mion's character as a background npc and have anything your character does IC be under her 'orders'. Basically you have control of her without actually playing the character.

Alternatively, I can make up an npc for you, you can share Masters with another Servant of Dark(player), or you can create your own npc Master.
I'll give it some thought then, and let you know when I make a decision. Ah, but I do have to give a small warning, I'll be gone on a small trip from the 5th to the 8th (inclusive) so that'll be a gap in my availability.

I'll give it some thought then, and let you know when I make a decision. Ah, but I do have to give a small warning, I'll be gone on a small trip from the 5th to the 8th (inclusive) so that'll be a gap in my availability.

Thanks for letting me know. Have fun and stay safe during those dates^^ We shall eagerly await your return.

I basically rebuilt my computer so it's taking a while to get everything back to where it should be. Slowly but surely I will reclaim it all and restore my computer to it's former glory. No, I shall surpass the old and become something even greater.

I basically rebuilt my computer so it's taking a while to get everything back to where it should be. Slowly but surely I will reclaim it all and restore my computer to it's former glory. No, I shall surpass the old and become something even greater.

What happened?

Computer starts growing yellow hair and producing laser beams after 19 episodes of charging

Oh yeah was gunna post. Drank a little wine but meh I'm fine enough to post! Not like I'm taking part in a war or something to determine the fate of the world.

On the sharing a master, You could join everyone's favorite Shakespearean speaking servant, Garm. Played by your's truly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back