• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Archer might have to engage in some soul-eating to keep himself going. Looks like the Big Apple might become a buffet.

27ff44472f2414bfdc69b6bfdf56507a1528044755_full.png

Uh okay. I'd like to think Lancer Master would stop your character, but...uh...he'd just observe.

Attractive female servants and masters can be used to distract him so that he doesn't go about depopulating the Burroughs of New York.

Death, destruction, and all that gritty stuff is allowed, but no erotica. Such things must be set to black screen for the safety of the viewers, else moderators may come after me.

Death, destruction, and all that gritty stuff is allowed, but no erotica. Such things must be set to black screen for the safety of the viewers, else moderators may come after me.
Kids can handle that. Unless someone purposely mutilates someone...

Hey, can I ask you all for an opinion on another servant I'm plotting out? Not for this RP, but any other fate RPs down the road.

So I'm planning out a servant who was a soldier in life, one who's specialty was explosives. What class would that be applicable to?

Sounds like they'd be an Archer. Berseker if you want to make a crazy bomber. Assassin if they are more about landmines.
He rigged a bunch of explosives on a water wheel he detached from a mill and rolled it at an advancing army. Maybe lobbing primitive grenades would be good enough for an archer.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I had suspicions that Lancer was chinese...

Well, I guess that more or less confirms it. I have a feeling Lancer is either Genderswapped, or has altered lore to suit your needs.

Because Wu Zetian is the only actual 'Empress' of China (and she's canon), and I can't think of any 'Empress' who would fit in the Lancer class.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I had suspicions that Lancer was chinese...

Well, I guess that more or less confirms it. I have a feeling Lancer is either Genderswapped, or has altered lore to suit your needs.

Because Wu Zetian is the only actual 'Empress' of China (and she's canon), and I can't think of any 'Empress' who would fit in the Lancer class.

VoAV.gif

Lol, Lancer is not Chinese. Someone on in this rp managed to guessed her nationality, but I won't say who. :coolshades:

Her first introduction post has a pretty big hint to her identity as well. I'll even toss in she's not gender-bent to help you out~

Last edited:
He rigged a bunch of explosives on a water wheel he detached from a mill and rolled it at an advancing army. Maybe lobbing primitive grenades would be good enough for an archer.

Uh...Rider, then. He rides his explosive water wheel into battle...

VoAV.gif

Lol, Lancer is not Chinese. Someone on in this rp managed to guessed her nationality, but I won't say who. :coolshades:

Her first introduction post has a pretty big hint to her identity as well. I'll even toss in she's not gender-bent to help you out~
Huh. I was about to call you incompetent.

Well, nevermind. I'm going to read her intro bc i probably missed details because I'm special

Users who are viewing this thread

Back