• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Yes, that's the one.
ok... I see...

I have -200 iq T-T

either the scorched mess is the work of the master, or Lancer can dual-class like Semiramis. Well, the water thing definitely makes me think Lancer is a Semiramis wannabe. Faffy definitely can't trio class Caster, Rider, and Berserker

ok... I see...

I have -200 iq T-T

either the scorched mess is the work of the master, or Lancer can dual-class like Semiramis. Well, the water thing definitely makes me think Lancer is a Semiramis wannabe. Faffy definitely can't trio class Caster, Rider, and Berserker

The scorched mess was made by Saber.

If I dual class Lancer, she'd be Lancer-Saber.

You realize norse magic has no pentagrams, right?

lol, no I didn't, but that's good to know.

Master made pentagrams that surrounded Venice and made people sleep, so they wouldn't notice.

Saber went fire crazy on Assassin during their fight. That's why Assassin's body was scorched.

lol, no I didn't, but that's good to know.

Master made pentagrams that surrounded Venice and made people sleep, so they wouldn't notice.

Saber went fire crazy on Assassin during their fight. That's why Assassin's body was scorched.
The magic of norse mythology is more incantations and runes, and rituals were more ceremonial dances and well...

let's say some were perverse in nature.

So yah. Chanting, and drawing runes at hyperspeed like Cu Caster. Imagine Saber of Dark out-magicing Caster. She'd throw a tantrum for days. And poor Assassin. I think.

The magic of norse mythology is more incantations and runes, and rituals were more ceremonial dances and well...

let's say some were perverse in nature.

So yah. Chanting, and drawing runes at hyperspeed like Cu Caster. Imagine Saber of Dark out-magicing Caster. She'd throw a tantrum for days. And poor Assassin. I think.

DSaber would actually better suit the Caster class, I think. But hey. He's got swords^^

"Some of us have oaths to uphold, you know. Some people vow not to have sex. Some people choose not to drink. Some people swear not to touch dead bodies. And some people Caster, most in fact, promise not to kill their own family." This last part she emphasized, a jab at the Servant that may not have been completely called for, but the vindictive Berserker didn't really care.
Poor Faffy... touchy subject

Poor Faf. Thank god she isnt. Going to hurt anyone. right?
ACSszfH0zEYpiwDairantE3LkBYzXe8pEu5yn-MnDA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
Shani - Berserker of Light
Ava's Estate - Italy

Shani's thoughts were racing so fast that she nearly missed Hakan's telepathic question. Yeah. Yeah, I'm alright. Just caught off guard. She answered, accepting his hand up. More than just caught off guard she was actually a little shaken up. It had been a really close. If she had been a second slower...

Of course, the potentially undead master in question had to go and make things even more confusing, claiming that she didn't know in a way that made it seam she didn't even care. She definitely wasn't lying but Shani knew for a fact that she couldn't touch her. Besides, how could someone not know if they were actually alive or not? It was such a shame too. The girl was so pretty and overflowing with mana that she was considering asking her to be a secondary mana source. She was going to just brush it all off with a cool, flirty comment, like 'I should have known nothing alive could be so pretty.', but as she opened her mouth to speak the girl sitting on the pile of gold decided to chide her. It was a bad choice.

Whether or not she had meant to, Fafnir had just mocked Shani's oaths and devotions, and the offended girl turned on her. "Well excuse me for having values." She shot at her, almost growling. "Some of us have oaths to uphold, you know. Some people vow not to have sex. Some people choose not to drink. Some people swear not to touch dead bodies. And some people Caster, most in fact, promise not to kill their own family." This last part she emphasized, a jab at the Servant that may not have been completely called for, but the vindictive Berserker didn't really care.

"Now where the hell is my comb?" She demanded, realizing that she had lost it during the incident and started to look round. However the longer she searched for it and didn't find it, the more agitated she became. "Fuck." she snarled as she picked up a fork and tossed it behind her back. Spotting a glint of silver she waded over to it only to find that it still was not her precious item. "Fuck!" Another mistaken item and another waste of time and effort. "Fuck!" After picking up another item that wasn't the comb she finally snapped. "WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?" she roared, chucking the plate in her hand across the room so hard it buried itself into a pillar and kicked a pile of treasure, launching its contents across the room. She was so angry that she wasn't limiting her strength and was starting to draw mana from Hakan. But she wasn't thinking about that. All she was thinking about was the comb, and after everything she had already lost she could not lose that too.

@DarkSuicune98 LostHaven LostHaven @The One Eyed Bandit
GLHF. Try not to die.

Ian Temero Ian Temero
The ship is going through a bit of turbulence I see.

Also, we haven't made 2 pages in a whole day! Why this OOC is practically dead!

Clearly I'm going to need a social chat moderator to keep things alive, but...eh. People will talk when they want to talk.

Yikes. Faf is going to sit in a corner and cry now.

Aww, poor Faf. Gotta learn to watch your words every once in while.

GLHF. Try not to die.

E-rank mad enhancement is still E-rank. Let's hope Shani finds her comb. Or Faffy doesn't go dragon mode. I can only see a number of ways that will end.

E-rank mad enhancement is still E-rank. Let's hope Shani finds her comb. Or Faffy doesn't go dragon mode. I can only see a number of ways that will end.
Yep. She's been a little too chill for a Berserker so far, which wasn't actually a problem. She's supposed to be that way until something comes along and pisses her off. And Faf insulating her honor? Seemed like the perfect time to let the 'zerker shine.

GLHF. Try not to die.
Let's hope Shani finds her comb. Or Faffy doesn't go dragon mode. I can only see a number of ways that will end.
Poor Faf. Thank god she isnt. Going to hurt anyone. right?
This tiny bundle of rage will try to punch out a dragon right now, so for everyone's sake let's hope not.
rage_by_nathan123qwe_d7s6fax-pre.jpg

Yep. She's been a little too chill for a Berserker so far, which wasn't actually a problem. She's supposed to be that way until something comes along and pisses her off. And Faf insulating her honor? Seemed like the perfect time to let the 'zerker shine.

This tiny bundle of rage will try to punch out a dragon right now, so for everyone's sake let's hope not.
rage_by_nathan123qwe_d7s6fax-pre.jpg

I'd be careful, if I were you. Caster has the home field advantage in her lair. Berseker's mana supply isn't infinite you know <.<

Haha, course my opinion is hardly relevant when it comes to fights between players. Only when they can't decide the outcomes themselves do I mediate. That's if they fight at all, that is.

Though Faffy might hold back due to them being on the same team.

Sometimes punching it out is the only way two people can communicate. Neither Faffy nor Shani seem the type to hold anything back.

The drama-lover in me wants it, but the peace-lover in me doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back