• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
ExplosionMagic ExplosionMagic I know a shit ton about the Fate franchise/Nasuverse and know several good quick resources you can read or watch if you want references. I've been in two Fate Rps before as well; Master and Servant, so I can help with either as well. I probably wont be joining this, but still feel free to PM me if you want help.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Any more spots?

Also, we can only pick characters that have never been portrayed in Fate/Canon right? That's gonna be a bit difficult... or at least, that's what I'd say if I didn't already have a few ideas up my slippery little sleeves.

It appears that the Caster class and Assassin classes are not taken. I'd like the Caster class.

Any more spots?

Also, we can only pick characters that have never been portrayed in Fate/Canon right? That's gonna be a bit difficult... or at least, that's what I'd say if I didn't already have a few ideas up my slippery little sleeves.

It appears that the Caster class and Assassin classes are not taken. I'd like the Caster class.
Currently we have Saber, Lancer, Archer and Caster

Any more spots?

I do exist thank you, I am the Caster you ignored....nah I'm just messing with ya

All I can say is that you'll like my end-product.

I'll start making that app when I finally lay on my bed.

All I can say is that you'll like my end-product.

I'll start making that app when I finally lay on my bed.
Sounds good!

Remember, while the main seven classes are already taken, anymore people wanting to join are allowed to sign up. We expanded the amount of Servants appearing since there will be no Master spots.

Sounds good!

Remember, while the main seven classes are already taken, anymore people wanting to join are allowed to sign up. We expanded the amount of Servants appearing since there will be no Master spots.

Hmmm...

What about 'Extra' classes like Foreigner, Avenger and even Ruler? Will those be the expansions?

Hmmm...

What about 'Extra' classes like Foreigner, Avenger and even Ruler? Will those be the expansions?
No. I'm thinking two sets of each servant, but it won't be a Great War like it was in Apocrypha. More like the standard Grail War, but with extra participants.

Speaking of which, I need to reserve myself a Saber Spot.

Oh, also, since there'd be extra slots in the HGW to fill out the usual master spots, if there aren't enough players, would you allow secondary characters?

Just in case, so my work so far doesn't go to waste, I'm working on Berserker [Vortigern].

Vortigern you say?

I have a slight concern about this, but I will resign my position as a Vortigern main in favor of seeing how you handle him. Good luck. :)

Oh, also, since there'd be extra slots in the HGW to fill out the usual master spots, if there aren't enough players, would you allow secondary characters?
Wait and see first, because the extra slots aren't fully set in stone.
But there will be extra servants.

Well, how's that for a Servant? I've been wanting to whip that out for a good while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back