• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
Story: The Grail War....
A great conflict that began since the beginning of humanity. Seven Masters chosen to combat each other alongside a powerful hero in order to gain a wish.

The rules of the Grail War never stay the same, and sometimes unusual abnormalities occur within the wars themselves.

This is the tale of one such War....

Premise of the RP:
A Grail War where the Masters are the servants they contracted with themselves, this Grail War is one that will change everything known about the universe of Fate itself.

Set up:
This RP requires at least 7 players to begin, but more are welcome if you wish to join. Each player needs a CS featuring their OC they are using from the present era of time: 2025, as well as what heroic spirit they have merged with. No canon servants, but you aren't playing as the heroic spirit itself. Consider our characters to be Demi-Servants if you will, Humans who possess the powers and skills of the servant they encounter, but none of their Memories.

List of currently claimed servants:

Saber - Ineptitude Ineptitude
Lancer -
Archer -
Rider -
Caster - Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Berserker - RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36
Assassin - Crow Crow

List of additional Claimed Servants:
Saber - Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Archer -
Lancer -
Rider -
Caster -
Berserker -
Assassin -

Last edited:
Oh hell yes, absolutely interested. I also really like the twist on the usual aspects. I know about demi and pseudo servants, but I don't think I've encountered much work involving them in the materials I've experienced. Out of curiosity, in the choosing of certain heroic spirits that are very much lacking in details, or simply not established at all in Fate canon but are still in the same category of legendary figures IRL, do you have certain parameter limits set in mind? I would also probably ask about creative freedom concerning more complicated heroic spirits, but that mostly just stems for personal dissatisfaction with what Type-Moon came up with to represent them, but I would appreciate an entertainment of the thought? [Loli Jack certainly came to mind)

Oh hell yes, absolutely interested. I also really like the twist on the usual aspects. I know about demi and pseudo servants, but I don't think I've encountered much work involving them in the materials I've experienced. Out of curiosity, in the choosing of certain heroic spirits that are very much lacking in details, or simply not established at all in Fate canon but are still in the same category of legendary figures IRL, do you have certain parameter limits set in mind? I would also probably ask about creative freedom concerning more complicated heroic spirits, but that mostly just stems for personal dissatisfaction with what Type-Moon came up with to represent them, but I would appreciate an entertainment of the thought? [Loli Jack certainly came to mind)
You can use any servants that has not yet appeared physically in all of Fate Canon. This includes characters like Vortigern and Fafnir, as well as characters who we have yet to see in action, like Son Wukong. You can have as much freedom as you like, but servants need to be from anywhere before the 1960's.

CS thread is up.

Ok so could I use Pele as the servant cause she is a Kupua which is more human++ than goddess?

I do love Fate... but my favorite part is the interaction between Master and Servant. So I'm a little hesitant. If some interesting people join in and you can have the lore section up I might decide to join in.

I do love Fate... but my favorite part is the interaction between Master and Servant. So I'm a little hesitant. If some interesting people join in and you can have the lore section up I might decide to join in.
We will have more people hopefully. If you know anyone that might be interested, bring them here.

What about people who are a little newer to the Fate franchise? I've seen the ufotable anime and a little of GrandOrder Babylonia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back