• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy type roleplay ( m/m )

Minteafresh

Hello hello ! You can call me Mint, and I've sorta always had this idea but have been in the mood for something like this recently. Though before we get into a roleplay, just wanted to tell ya some things. Make sure to read it please. ^^
- I'm a minor in highschool, so if that makes you uncomfortable then please don't read further.

- As the title says, this is a m/m roleplay. I don't do f/f as I don't really like playing female characters and m/f makes me feel weird since I've had bad experiences with that. Like girl stalking my oc home bc they liked him and bullying people he was friends with weird so uh yeah, no thanks.

- I'm on daily and would prefer if my partner could send daily replies. Not saying you have to be on every second of the day, but just one a day. Of course, one reply every two days is nice too

- I would like that my partner writes more then, ' he smiled ' and at the very least one paragraph. I'm not saying you have to be descriptive and write a big wall of text, but just ya'know, give me something to work with. Also, third person is preferred !

- if at any point the roleplay no longer interests you, please let me know and don't just stop responding.

- I don't continue roleplays that's been dead/inactive longer then 10 days. So if you haven't responded in that time, chances are I probably won't either. Of course there are instances where I will, like breaks or just needing time away. The reason I mainly don't continue a roleplay after ten days is because maybe I was feeling it then, but after ten days I've probably moved on to something else ya'know?

- I promise I'm not a strict person at all. Just wanted to give you a little brief info about me if you wanted to roleplay. So please don't see me as someone super strict, because I literally vibe all the time

- I'm rather indecisive aswell, so I usually just let people decided, or say ' I don't mind ' because well..I really don't!

- please communicate with me. If I'm doing something that you don't like, don't keep quiet and suddenly ghost me. Please inform me so that I can understand.

So, now that you've hopefully read the little spoiler. lets talk plot !

The time is set in a world of people with magic . When a person turns 15 and first enrolls in a magical academy ,they summon a familiar. If failed ,the person is given 3 years to try again (each on their birthday ) Cue Muse A,who is turning 18 and has failed the summoning ritual every time . They have magic that fizzles out of control and are considered weak . However ,on their last summoning ..they do it ! And summon a powerful familiar,Muse B. Now ,cue a epic school adventure of the two going from the weakest to strongest mages to ever exist . Drama with the bullies , spells gone wrong and romance. I'll be playing Muse B.

So, in terms of roleplay it's set into a fairly magical setting. Modern, but with a fantasy twist. For magic it can be magic spells, or each person has a specific element/ type of magic they can use. No ' I can use all the elements ' thing, I find that quite op. It's really up to you with what you want to do. I'm pretty flexible so really anything goes. For the whole summoning ritual I really have no idea, so I'll leave it up to your creative mind. In terms of rping, I'm good with working out character sheets, interaction and everything, or just jumping right in. I would prefer if you start, since the roleplay begins at your oc summoning mine, but if it makes you feel really uncomfortable ( though I'm not sure why ) then I'll start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back