• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy, Sword&Sorcery

Lina Lionheart

Hello everyone! <3

My partner and I are looking for one or two people to play a story with.

What I've got to offer:
- I've got a basic story idea that I would bring to you, meaning I'd play most of the NPCs.
- A simple world we can grow and build together. Geographically we've got all the regions that Earth has, so go wild with ideas where your character could come from.
- Our magic level will be something like the world of Conan the Barbarian. Meaning, more magic than the GoT setting, but less than DnD. ^^

What we hope to find:
- Someone who enjoys creative characters and story-writing.
- Someone with a sense of humour! Please don't take yourself too seriously, we don't do that either. ;D
- I really hope to find people who are willing to wait for each other. I've been in too many forums where I was just out for a single night and found so many new posts that I had a hard time catching up. Honestly I'd prefer if we all could take turns posting, so nobody will feel left out.

I hope all of that wasn't too much to ask, I don't want to come across too picky ^^
Looking forward to finding you!

Hi! :)

I'm interested and would like to know more about the world you're thinking about.
I'm a newbie to the RP world though, and not a native English speaker - I hope you don't mind. I enjoy portraying characters though, and I don't mind waiting until everyone had their turn with posting, it helps me to come up with a new post myself :D
I'd be happy to hear from you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back