• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Necroski

Metal Addict
Hey everyone. Thanks for coming to check out my post. I'm Necro!

I'm a roleplayer of over 10 years experience in multiple settings/genres, and am looking to find some partners who I can create some epic stories with. I'm up for both fandom RPs and original ones too.

Just be aware that I'm not into shipping in any sense, so am not too interested in playing out one of those with anyone. To me it's like the RP equivalent of forcing a square shaped block into a... round shaped hole... ahem... that sounded better before I typed it... Anyway! The point is, I much prefer focusing on story, character development and world building over forcing 'cute' parings on characters. But hey, that's a rant for another time ha!

So here are some of the fandoms I am currently craving to play:

Star Wars - Was thinking during/directly after Order 66, or just before the events of Rogue One

Harry Potter - Am up for trying my hand at Marauders era as Sirius Black, conjuring up a story of possible adventures as Fenrir Greyback, or an OC Auror facing a new threat in the wizarding world, and of course a story set at Hogwarts as OC students where they get thrown into some sort of adventure of their own

Game of Thrones - What story we write can be up for some planning as I'm totally up for whatever, or whenever as GoT is just that awesome! Am only interested in playing canons here myself. If you have an OC in mind you want to play, that's totally cool with me! The Hound is the main character I've been hoping to play for ages! Other options for me, are maybe Jaime Lannister, Tyrion, and possibly Brienne or Arya too.

DC Comics - I have a head canon for an OC I made for the DC Universe Online video game. Would be fun to see what would happen if he met a canon from the DC Universe. Would LOVE for him to meet Batman, but any canons or OCs my partner would want to play would also be awesome!

I'm also super interested in original settings! Here are the ones I'm currently interested in. Some will require more world building than others, so would be stoked to find someone who enjoys world building to make some great settings for some cool stories!

Medieval Fantasy

Zombie Apocalypse

Urban Fantasy

The setting is based on a large RP community I used to be part of in a certain online virtual world that's been around since the early 2000s. It was so much fun, I'd really be ecstatic to pick up a similar setting once again!

In the oppressive heat of the deep south, there lies a small town which has a foul, seedy and violent reputation. It is home to drug addicts, gangs, killers and anyone unlucky enough to call such a place home.

The town of Ditchford Creek is situated in the flatlands of Louisiana, where many a nearby bayou holds many a dark secret or profit depending on your morality. It is a place of refuge for the twisted, and a hell for those stuck in the town's clutches.

Law enforcement is as corrupt as the scared politicians, services such as trash collection and street cleaning are incredibly underfunded, and whatever you do, avoid spending time at the hospital, as there are rumours someone there is selling human organs on the black market in town.

From the trailer parks to the projects, from the small town houses to the large mansions and farms on the outside of town, the corruption is felt in every nook and cranny like an illness which keeps on growing in strength. Many a story could be told in Ditchford Creek. Just most residents are too suspicious of each other to share...

A few other things:

I personally don't have any limits, but will of course respect yours - I'd definitely suggest talking them through before we RP to avoid any potential upset or offence later on as that's no fun for anyone!

I'm a multi-para roleplayer but my posts do vary in length depending on the circumstances of RP. I however won't ever give my partner a one liner or a post without something to react to.

I'm over 18 irl, and would feel more comfortable RPing with someone who was too. No offence to you younguns of course, as lots of you are insanely talented. I don't have any problem with playing as/with a character under 18 as that can be pretty fun too!

While I don't have anything against anime (the art style is incredibly cool imo), I'd really prefer if we stayed away from any RP with an anime vibe. Also if we could stick to photos/realistic-ish art for faceclaims, I'll be ultra happy.

Romance isn't a big deal for me in RP, especially as some people take it a bit too seriously OOC and it can create problems... But hey, if it happens naturally in RP, that's great, but forcing it for the sake of it isn't my jam I'm afraid. Story>Romance.

As there will be only two of us, in order to make things more realistic and keep things organically moving alone, I'll likely take on multiple characters either from the start or during the RP. Having just 2 characters without outside input from anyone else makes the setting seem small and can get stale incredibly quickly. So feel free to add a couple more characters to the cast yourself! More characters = more possibility for conflict after all! Yay!

I'm up for RPing on here or on Discord. I probably would prefer to RP on here due to Discord's annoying character limit, but am flexible.

Also I'm totally open to ideas from my partner! Any plots/world building ideas you have, throw my way any time! It's always great to RP with someone with ideas!

I haven't done this before, but I'd be seriously grateful if anyone interested in RPing with me could send me a writing sample just so I can get an idea your awesome styles. I'll give you the best imaginary pizza ever if you do. For real!

Thanks again peeps! If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to throw a message directly at my face in my DMs!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back