• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira giggled as she finished drying her hair then grabed a brush and fliped her hair to one side and started to brush it "I know" she said as she watched the brush run through her hair

(( Sometimes I feel like I'm the funniest guy here. Am I wrong? ))

Al laughed "But honestly I know I could not feel pain but were the chains really necessary?"

Roman said:
(( Sometimes I feel like I'm the funniest guy here. Am I wrong? ))
(Honestly you are the funniest guy the only thing funnier is Akira's bitch slap GIFs xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the tray, then at Serenity. He spoke as the crumbs and tray began levitating♅...
“ I'll get it. ”

...♅The tray went over to the sink, the crumbs vanishing and the tray began washing itself, soon setting it to the side. Suddenly, it heated up, drying itself. He spoke♅...

“ How's that? ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded. "Yeah, That is fine. Though, I prefer to clean on my own." She relaxed in the chair,draping her legs over the armrest. "I like to feel accomplished when I complete a task through hard work. Blood, sweat, and tears. That is my motto. It is also Ansom's, but for a different reason. A more...bed-ly reason." She chuckled and closed her eyes, trying to get rid of the minor headache she had before it got any worse.

Al laughed "It's a good thing I could not feel pain.....I did not know a body could bend that way"

"Your lucky you couldn't feel pain or I would have done worse" shira said as she finished then opened her closet looking for some thing to wear

"Like I said it was punishment for killing your self" shira said as she sliped on a red dress then walked out to Al and kissed his cheek before heading for the door

"Someone at the door?" Han asked hopping up to walk to the door. "There isn't anyone out there... Anyways. I think I found something to help you Dylan."

@Sixxx

Shira opened the door ten looked back at Al "that depends on if your a good boy or not" she said with a smile before she blew him a kiss then waved bye before heading out of his dorm

Al laughed as he sat down and waved back he slowly fell asleep in his bed and muttered in his sleep "I promise"

Roman said:
"Someone at the door?" Han asked hopping up to walk to the door. "There isn't anyone out there... Anyways. I think I found something to help you Dylan."
@Sixxx
Dylan barked at him and began pacing scratching at the door again she when to the bathroom door scratched that and then went to the door to the dorm scartching at it anting to be let out

Roman said:
@Sixxx
sleepppppp nite

Ha

Sixxx said:
Dylan barked at him and began pacing scratching at the door again she when to the bathroom door scratched that and then went to the door to the dorm scartching at it anting to be let out

sleepppppp nite

(( Night. ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded. "Yeah, That is fine. Though, I prefer to clean on my own." She relaxed in the chair,draping her legs over the armrest. "I like to feel accomplished when I complete a task through hard work. Blood, sweat, and tears. That is my motto. It is also Ansom's, but for a different reason. A more...bed-ly reason." She chuckled and closed her eyes, trying to get rid of the minor headache she had before it got any worse.
...♅Akira smirked and soon replied. His smirk faded as he analysed Serenity's expression♅...

“ I see. I can tell your headache has returned, what causes it? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and soon replied. His smirk faded as he analysed Serenity's expression♅...
“ I see. I can tell your headache has returned, what causes it? ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity waved Akira off. "Oh, do not worry about it. It is just because I usually do not have company. My dorm is almost always a calm, serene place. That is why I do not have a TV, nor do I have a radio, pets, or children." She giggled. "The headache will pass on its own." She assured him.

Al was woken up by William shaking him Al spoke "Wh-William what are you doing here?" William smiled as Falim walked in wide eyed with joy she ran over to Al and hugged him and she spoke "Oh Al it's been so long!" Al looked shocked as he spoke "Fa-Falim!?!"

(I was going to make a love god...but in this place, they'd either be all powerful and bored, or constantly ill from all of the Twilight-grade romance...)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I was going to make a love god...but in this place, they'd either be all powerful and bored, or constantly ill from all of the Twilight-grade romance...)

[/QUOTE]
(Don't make fun of it and if you are going to just leave) Falim looked tired as Al looked at her his face turned worried as she sunk her fangs into his neck Al yelled out "WHAT THE HELL!!!"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I was going to make a love god...but in this place, they'd either be all powerful and bored, or constantly ill from all of the Twilight-grade romance...)

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back