• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira sighed and pouted "fine" she said agravatedly as she looked to the side and layed there waiting to see if al would actually do it or not

Han stood and watched Dylan drink the water. He chuckled a bit before scratching behind her ears. "I still love you. But, it just isn't the same when only one of us can understand the other." He said with a smile.

@Sixxx

(( It would be more along the lines of genius. xD ))

Al blushed "I mean I'm not really good at that sort of stuff however....I am good at this" He said as he slid his fingers down the middle of her chsest

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity blushed even harder, the pink color turning to a deep crimson. "Well...ah....I mean, I have been told by fellow goddesses, but...." She trailed off as he speech began to slur and become incomprehensible. She cleared her throat. "Thank you for the compliment." She managed to spit out.
...♅Akira stopped leaning in and gazed into her eyes. He spoke quietly, whispering into her ear♅...

“ You're so cute when you're nervous, Sere.. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "I mean I'm not really good at that sort of stuff however....I am good at this" He said as he slid his fingers down the middle of her chsest
(( Oh dang... That's nice xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stopped leaning in and gazed into her eyes. He spoke quietly, whispering into her ear♅...
“ You're so cute when you're nervous, Sere.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity shook her head. "I-I'm not n-n-nervous." She stumbled over a few words. "It must be the wine." She chuckled and stood up. "Wow, do you smell that? I must've left the oven on." She smiled and walked into the kitchen. "Oh, false alarm." She shrugged and walked back into the living room, remaining standing. "About your comment? Are you saying that I am cute only when I am nervous?" She asked, her head tilted slightly.

Shira blushed more and held on tightly "I'll teach you more next Time" she said with a passionate smile as she wraped her legs around Al while still holding his head to her neck

(Fade to black)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed more and held on tightly "I'll teach you more next Time" she said with a passionate smile as she wraped her legs around Al while still holding his head to her neck
(Fade to black)

[/QUOTE]
(( Slow music plays ))

Roman said:
Han stood and watched Dylan drink the water. He chuckled a bit before scratching behind her ears. "I still love you. But, it just isn't the same when only one of us can understand the other." He said with a smile.
@Sixxx

(( It would be more along the lines of genius. xD ))
dylan rubbed against him lovingly trying to show him she felt the same after a few moments she walked to the cabnet and got a box of cereal , placing at his feet before going to the nuzzing the door open , after a few trys she got it open and she stood on her back legs and verry carefully got the milk carton and carrying it to him ,placing it at his feet and looked up at him hoping he would do the rest after a second she remebered she like sugar on the cereal and went to the counter stood on her back legs and put her front paws on the conter and nuzzed the sugar dish closer to him grunting in frusation but did it anyway

shortyshot8 said:
(Ad rolls in on TV Roman your own personal sex BoomBox xD )
(( Always there for your sexiest of moments and moods. Just get busy and it starts! ( ;) ) ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Wtf guys xD )
Shira woke up then next morning to a beautiful sunrise and als arm around her waist

[/QUOTE]
Al woke up and his body felt perfectly fine he smiled "Finally this feels nice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back