• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good" shira said with a smile before she kissed him the quickly got up and ran over to ruthy and hugging her affectionately "thank you" she wispered into her ear

Shira stood there and held onto ruthy grate full to her for bringing Al back "thank you thank you thank you" she wispered as she nuzzled Ruth's shoulder

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well I like sweet." Serenity smiled and drank half the contents of the glass. "What food?" She tilted her head. "I have never had a hamburger." She shrugged. "I really want to try one." The kitchen timer buzzed so Serenity stood up and walked into the kitchen. She put on oven mitts and pulled the tray of cookies out and set them on the counter. She took a bite out of one and smiled. "They're done!" She called out.
Castiel finished his breakfast and made the plate disappear. "Very good." He smiled and lied back down.

@Sweetone

Sivex nodded. "Good." He set Shade down and cleared his throat. "Anyways, where do you want to go?" He asked with a grin.

@shyland
She smiled and pokef his tummy and then looked innocent.

Al walked over to Ruthy "Really thanks without you Shira might still be balling her eyes out" He said in a joking tone

She smiled and huged them both "im glad I could do could its not the first time iv saved Al" she said giggling

Roman said:
Han put Ally in bed and sighed, "Goodnight." He whispered before walking out. He walked into his room and yawned, "I'm tired." Han said taking off his shirt and changing into his pajama pants. He layed down and smiled, "Goodnight, Dylan." Han said
@Sixxx
Dylan smiled and kissed Han curling up against him with a grin " goodnight sweet heart " she fell asleep and into a dream an dfew hours later she shifted into a wolf because of a dream , though she stayed fast asleep throught it

Al laughed seeing the two girls "Ya know seeing you two like this I would almost think I had a normal life....." His smile vanished as pain spreaded through his shoulder he gripped it "Ye-Yep the pain's kicking in!"

Shira gladly took the number then wraped her arms around ruthys neck and kissed her on the lips quickly before running back over to Al and pushing up against him affectionately

Al fell to the floor gripping his shoulder in pain "D-Damn this stings!!"

Sweetone said:
O.o -dies-)
Ruthy made his pain vanish with a couple of words
(Oh shit ignore my post)

Han had felt something weird and hairy in his arms as he slept, but refused to wake up. When morning came around, Han noticed the fur in his bed. "What the hell?" He asked himself as he rubbed his eyes.

@Sixxx

Shira smiled up at ruthy "if you ever need any thing you know where we are" shira said before she climbed onto Al and hugged him back happily

Al turned wide eyed before smiling "You hear that Shira I won't feel pain tonight heh" He said as he winked

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded and smiled. "Welcome back." She giggled and pointed to the cookie tray. "Have some. I made a bunch." She sipped at her tea. "I need to start the lemon squares." She sighed and waved her hand. "Eh, I will do them later."
...♅Akira took a cookie from the tray, and bit into it. He spoke as he swallowed the piece♅...

“ Wow, it's so good. ”

...♅Akira slowly moved over to be situated beside Serenity and spoke♅...

“ So you want to go to a place that serves hamburgers? ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back