• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
"A date?" Serenity blushed. "I have never been asked out before." She admitted before nodding. "Sure, I would like that." She smiled and grabbed the bottle before filling her glass. She drank and swallowed. "I do not think wine would compliment the cookies." She said with a giggle.
Sivex raised an eyebrow. "You are cute. DO NOT say you are not cute, do you understand me." He picked her up. "Never say it."

@shyland

Castiel grabbed the breakfast and began to eat. "You didn't have to make this, you know. I know how to cook." He laughed.

@Sweetone
" i know i was just being nice" she said and ate her breakfest.

Shade giggles as sivex picked her up fine I won't shade says blushing

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"A date?" Serenity blushed. "I have never been asked out before." She admitted before nodding. "Sure, I would like that." She smiled and grabbed the bottle before filling her glass. She drank and swallowed. "I do not think wine would compliment the cookies." She said with a giggle.
Sivex raised an eyebrow. "You are cute. DO NOT say you are not cute, do you understand me." He picked her up. "Never say it."

@shyland

Castiel grabbed the breakfast and began to eat. "You didn't have to make this, you know. I know how to cook." He laughed.

@Sweetone

AsongOfIceandFire said:
...♅Akira smiled and finished his glass. He soon spoke, his eyes shifting from his glass to Serenity♅...

“ Hm? That's surprising. You're beautiful, I thought men would be drooling all over you. Wine probably won't mix well. What would you like to drink? It's on me. ”

------

((( Don't mind us, just two dudes having their characters romance XDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and finished his glass. He soon spoke, his eyes shifting from his glass to Serenity♅...
“ Hm? That's surprising. You're beautiful, I thought men would be drooling all over you. Wine probably won't mix well. What would you like to drink? It's on me. ”

------

[/QUOTE]
(( It's nice to see what would happen. Besides I'm having a moment right now (o'v'o) ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------

[/QUOTE]
(Shhh...there is nothing wrong with it xD )

Serenity shook her head. "No. You are my guest. I can make some lemonade." She suggested with a shrug. "It wouldn't be a problem." She said.

She smiled " im sorry you go through so much for me Han i really am sorry " she hugged him and took his hand and thought about it " you really want me here forever ?" wondering what he was thinkin

@Roman

She smiled " im sorry you go through so much for me Han i really am sorry " she hugged him and took his hand and thought about it " you really want me here forever ?" wondering what he was thinkin

@Roman

Han nodded, "I want you for eternity." He said being a huge cheeseball. "You don't have to be sorry. C'mon, lets head back to the dorm. We're gonna need some sleep eventually, we've been around and about all-day." Han held Dylan's hand.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Shhh...there is nothing wrong with it xD )
Serenity shook her head. "No. You are my guest. I can make some lemonade." She suggested with a shrug. "It wouldn't be a problem." She said.
...♅Akira smiled and sat back, placing his back against the backrest♅...

“ Are you sure? You can choose whatever drink you want, no matter how complicated it is. I can manifest it here with no effort at all. ”

((( I know xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Are you sure? You can choose whatever drink you want, no matter how complicated it is. I can manifest it here with no effort at all. ”

((( I know xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Just wait til' all the kissy face parts come around. I'd feel uncomfortable typing it. xD ))

Roman said:
(( Just wait til' all the kissy face parts come around. I'd feel uncomfortable typing it. xD ))
((( I wouldn't. Me and one of my IRL friends -Who is female- had RP characters who were in a relationship. It got real weird when the... *Ahem* parts came up xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

((( I know xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded. "Okay, fine." She began to drum her fingers on the armrest of the chair, her common habit for whenever she was thinking. "How about.....sweet tea. Oohh...I love sweet tea." She smiled. "Can you manifest sweet tea. Unless you do not like tea....." She looked at Akira.

Roman said:
(I am an actor, so it wouldn't bother me :D )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I wouldn't. Me and one of my IRL friends -Who is female- had RP characters who were in a relationship. It got real weird when the... *Ahem* parts came up xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( xD Oh my... ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded. "Okay, fine." She began to drum her fingers on the armrest of the chair, her common habit for whenever she was thinking. "How about.....sweet tea. Oohh...I love sweet tea." She smiled. "Can you manifest sweet tea. Unless you do not like tea....." She looked at Akira.

(I am an actor, so it wouldn't bother me :D )
(( Nice. ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
“ Of course. ”

...♅Akira placed his hand twelve inches over the table infront of him, a small golden light occurring. Within moments, a medium sized bottle of sweet tea, along with two glasses formed. A slice of lemon was stuck on the top of both glasses. Akira spoke as he held the bottle out to Serenity and spoke♅...

“ Here you go. I've been thinking of a nickname for you. What do you think of 'Sere'? ”

Han smiled, "When the times right." He said smiling. "But, at the time being we should go check on the kid. I doubt she's woke." Han said turning red at the thought of him and Dylan being married. "I'd love to marry you, Dylan." He thought.

@Sixxx

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity grabbed the bottle and poured some in the glass. "Thank you." She said before she took a sip. "What do you think of 'Sere'?" Akira had asked. "Sere?" She giggled. "Sure. I have never had a real nickname before." She smiled and looked at the clock. "Just a few more minutes." She mumbled.
Castiel shrugged. "Well, I am sure not going to stop you. This is delicious." He smiled and took another bite.

@Sweetone
She smiled and finished eating her breakfest and looks at him

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity grabbed the bottle and poured some in the glass. "Thank you." She said before she took a sip. "What do you think of 'Sere'?" Akira had asked. "Sere?" She giggled. "Sure. I have never had a real nickname before." She smiled and looked at the clock. "Just a few more minutes." She mumbled.
...♅Akira soon smiled and poured some of the sweet tea into the glass. He spoke♅...

“ Okay, Sere it is then~ So what do you think of the tea? Is it any good? ”

...♅Akira took a sip from the sweet tea and spoke, smiling slightly♅...

“ It's a bit too... sweet. I like it though. So what kind of food are you in the mood for? ”

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel shrugged. "Well, I am sure not going to stop you. This is delicious." He smiled and took another bite.

@Sweetone
Shade nods fine I won't say that shade giggles as sivex picks her up starling her

Roman said:
Han smiled, "When the times right." He said smiling. "But, at the time being we should go check on the kid. I doubt she's woke." Han said turning red at the thought of him and Dylan being married. "I'd love to marry you, Dylan." He thought.
@Sixxx
Dylan smiled when she heard him in her mind " lets go take a nap hun sweetheart , i love you hun common lets go" she squeezed his hand

Han chuckled, "You called me hun 3 times." He said holding up 3 fingers. Han had a grip on Dylan's hand about tight as the one she had on his. "I'm glad we're dating. I don't think there is anyone else out there for me but you." He said smiling.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back