• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriaTheWatcher

The One Who's Always Watching You.

Welcome to Dax's Fantasy highschool! This is a fantasy RP about your characters high school life.

1. You can be any humanoid or shapeshifting mythological/supernatural being

2. You can be good or evil

4. Good people protect humans and others who need help

5. Evil people hurt and scare humans and sometimes do harm to others

6. Cursing is allowed

7. No godmodding (Which means no controlling other peoples characters)

8. No killing other characters unless you get an ok from the person who made the character and no one hit kills you gotta actually have a fight and you have to miss every once in awhile

9. No OOC in IC or CS. Only OOC In OOC

6. If you want something to happen in the story ask me first

7. Have fun!​

You may join after putting your character in the signup section and I would perfer a paragraph info, but any intro is fine.

Kevin woke up as was his usual routine at 5:30 am. Getting dressed in his track suit, he walked outside and locked the door. Then he began to run around his home block. Sighing as he ran, he contemplated his loneliness.

Laying in bed Ava's alarm on her phone started sounding off. Rolling over she dismissed her alarm and continued to lay there wishing for just a little bit more sleep. She sighed and rolled out of bed, the moment her feet hit the floor she knew today was going to be a good day, it always was.

Returning to his house, Kevin took a shower and got dressed in one of his suits. Making breakfast, he went over the different elements he had mastered. Then he began to eat.

Ava walked down the stairs her brothers were at early morning weight lifting at the school so she was alone. She made herself an egg and toast, once she finished it she showered dried her hair, and found a cute outfit and headed out the door. She liked to walk to school it gave her time to clear her head.

Kevin walked to the school and saw a girl walking in the same direction. Tapping her on the shoulder he said, "You go to Fantasy High School as well?"

Startled Ava turned to see a guy who had tapped her, "Yea." She said shyly. It wasn't often she talked to someone. "I'm Ava." She said thinking about extending her hand for him to shake but she decided against it.

"My name's Kevin Dobson. I arrived here from Kyoto last week," Kevin said kindly. Looking at Ava, he thought about how she glowed with kindness.

Ava thought for a second and decided she shouldn't be rude so she accepted his invitation to walk with him. She held her bag close to her side, not wanting to hit him with it. She smiled at the people she passed. "Can I ask you a question?" She asked after a moment.

"Sure thing," Kevin said as he picked Ava up and jumped over a gutterline. Landing on the other side, he placed her back on the sidewalk and continued to walk.

Ava looked down at the ground, she didn't like asking people their powers, it seemed to her almost rude but her curiosity always got the better of her. "What's your power?"

"Wizardry, ninja arts, and elementalism," Kevin said honestly. Then looking at her he said, "You know this morning wasn't the first time I saw you."

Ava could help but stop walking and take a step back with his words. "What do you mean?" She asked her voice obviously a bit frightened.

"I didn't see you," Ava said trying to recall seeing him in class. She still didn't remember seeing him however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back