• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Wizard]Is @[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/ariathewatcher.23150/ said:
AriaTheWatcher[/URL] still responsible for this roleplay?
((( Yeah. She's currently busy with real world stuff, so me and @Slaxt are helping her out :D )))

Metaphysics said:
She shook her head. "No, I don't know who I am..." She muttered as she continued looking up at him. Suddenly she yawned and fell asleep, falling onto the man and latching onto him.

...♅Akira looked at the girl as she latched onto him and sighed. He spoke♅...

“ Damn it.. ”

This roleplay has been has been closed by the RpN Administration and Moderation team.

The users of this RP have been constantly getting warned for months not to encourage erotic content. Post erotic content or telling others to take it to PMs to RP out "fade to black" scenes. Such scenes should end with the fade to black moment.

I ask you all to familiarize your selves with our site rules. Located here:

And while RpN does allow violence/gore and adult topics in general, we don't allow this one, expressed in our rules:

2. No Erotic Content - RpNation is not an Erotic Roleplay Site. What this means is that users are not allowed to post any explicit erotic content on this site. This includes but is not limited to both written word and images.

No Sexual Roleplaying - Users of the site are not allowed to participate in sexual roleplaying of any kind. Users may not roleplay out sexual acts in any roleplay even if they provide prior warnings of mature content. Roleplays that post explicitly erotic or sexual content may face closure and its members may receive warnings.

Encouraging Erotic Content - Users are not allowed to encourage the creation of erotic content on RpNation. Users should refrain from allowing such content within their roleplays. User should also avoid instructing others to sexual roleplay off-site or in their private messages/conversations.

This RP maybe recreated, but this exact one will not be reopened.

Warnings are in the process of being handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back