• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira smiled lovingly to yuki then kissed her on the lips passionately before pulling away and sliding her fingers through hers again "ok" she said softly while still holding her face close to yukis in case she wanted another kiss

@Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
xoloveox said:
((YOU DID
(Mmk, back to rp) Tyler walked over to his closet smiling. He hoped Sena was waiting for him, but when he opened the closet, no one jumped out at him. He looked down, frowning. "I kinda miss her already... Did I do something?" He asked himself.

Kat walked towards the gates of the new school, wings tucked behind her back tightly. She had her windbreaker on, and her head partially down, as always. She walked through the gates. She could've been excited to be there- most people would be- but to her, this was just another school. ((hmmm? This okay?))

xoloveox said:
Kat walked towards the gates of the new school, wings tucked behind her back tightly. She had her windbreaker on, and her head partially down, as always. She walked through the gates. She could've been excited to be there- most people would be- but to her, this was just another school. ((hmmm? This okay?))
(Yup, Tyler is on his way :3)

"Well, no reason to mope about it." He said, snapping back to reality. He packed his things and headed for the front gates. He sees a girl approaching. "Hey!" He waved.

"Oh great..." She mumbled to herself, seeing the boy approaching and waving. 'He's probably talking to someone else... just keep walking...' She said to herself,m walking forward and pretending he wasn't there. @TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
"Oh great..." She mumbled to herself, seeing the boy approaching and waving. 'He's probably talking to someone else... just keep walking...' She said to herself,m walking forward and pretending he wasn't there. @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler stopped you in your tracks. "Hey! My names Tyler! What's yours?" He said.

Thana stood there on the roof of the school arms cross and a cold look on her face "I swear to go if Al does some thing like that again I'll kill him" she said with angr as she stood there staring down into the court yard

She looked up, seeing the male from before in front of her. "Kat." She said plainly, before trying to walk past him. "Can you move?" @TheRebelliousDragon

xoloveox said:
She looked up, seeing the male from before in front of her. "Kat." She said plainly, before trying to walk past him. "Can you move?"
"No way! I try to get to know everyone at this school, so I want to get to know YOU." He said, with a wide grin.

She glared at him. "Well, I don't want some random pre-pubescent boy knowing anything about me." She said, looking to the side. "May I go?"

xoloveox said:
She glared at him. "Well, I don't want some random pre-pubescent boy knowing anything about me." She said, looking to the side. "May I go?"
Tyler stepped aside. "Fine, but I won't rest until I get to know you as a person." He smiled warmly. "I just want to know because I care."

She turned towards him. "Why are you so eager to do that?" She growled at him, already annoyed. "Just stop caring!"

Tyler laughed. "I wish I could, but I guess I'm too stupid to stop." He rubs his nose when he says this. "I'm sure you'll fit RIGHTTT in here."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler laughed. "I wish I could, but I guess I'm too stupid to stop." He rubs his nose when he says this. "I'm sure you'll fit RIGHTTT in here."
"Was that sarcasm?" She asked at the last part of his comment.

Amara walked along energetically, after a bit she turned to them both "You're so quiet, are you always like this?" She asked them before pouting slightly "or am I just that boring huh,"

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
Amara walked along energetically, after a bit she turned to them both "You're so quiet, are you always like this?" She asked them before pouting slightly "or am I just that boring huh,"
@Himeragi Seiker
Tyler suddenly rushed up. "No way! Whoever says Amara is boring is totally wrong! She's the best!" He exclaims, egging her on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back