• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira sighed slightly and crossed his arms, looking to the side slightly. He spoke as he did so, occasionally looking at the female♅...

“ I do not. Don't you remember? ”

fate-zero-gilgamesh-1024x524_zpstluwdrth.png

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head. "No, I don't know who I am..." She muttered as she continued looking up at him. Suddenly she yawned and fell asleep, falling onto the man and latching onto him.

Salem caved to the youngling " Alright alright.. "she said cupping her hand over her eyes and getting to her feet. She waked down the steps, his hand entwined in hers, the migrane really tarting to take refuge in her head. " I really hope its something that's take away all this Crap." She stiffled a small laugh, wanting to see what "surprise" lay just around the corner.

@Daniel reaver

Aeos giggled happily and pulled her through the gate and down the street a little before turning into an old dim shop the one sabi took him to to find that potion that made it so he could eat "here" he said As he pulled her through the door phasing through items that where in his way before he found an ile filled with potions and started to look on all the lower shelfs for one that would help her before looking up at the ones that where above his head and started jumping trying to grabe the lege but phasing through it every time while grunting childishly

@Slaughterized

Last edited by a moderator:
Amara clapped her hands together "Alrighty~" she chimed as she spun on her heel to start walking. "Let's go!"

@Himeragi Seiker

((Sorry I fell asleep))

Salem opened her eyes, the dim light inhaled through her eyes. making a bit of her pain and discomfort vanish. She turned her head from side to side abruptly, a popping sound being heard with each movement along with a quick sigh of relief. Her eyes scoured the shelves before she arched a brow. " Is it jsut me or.... werent you just taller..." Se pondered as she watched him attempt to grab a bottle .

Aeos kept jumping childishly as he reached for the ledge like a little Kid befors he frwowned and looked around for some thing before looking at her and smiling as an idea poped in his head as he ran over to her then climbed up her leg till he was at a level where he could see the higher shelves before sliling happily "found it" he said childishly as he pointed to a glowing blood red bottle then smiled at the girl his arm still out streched at the bottole

@Slaughterized

Salem was taken back from the movements of the young boy.. " I liked you better when you were taller... this is just creepy." She chuckled, being truthful behind her smile. Her fingers laced around the bottle. feeling its warmth in her palms ." ext time if you need to reach something, do me a favor and f=get your own step stool." She joked before examining the bottle.

Aeos wined as he jumped off of her and landed on the ground "sorry but living things ar my step stool.... I can't touch any thing except a living person or animal" he said as he looked around for the bootle that made food edible for him before lauphing childishly and running over to it and pointing at the grey milky looking substance "can we get it pleaseeeee I'm hungry" he said to the girl as he stared up at her with puppy eyes

@Slaughterized

Salem sighed, holding he murky bottle in her hand. " I thought we were coming here for me huh" She arched her brow, wantcing to stay inside the store as it helped her tarry eyes melt away the pain... She shoved her hand in her back pocket and pulled out a few bills. " I guess we can get it." She finished as she tossed him the bottle.." Only if you can catch it."

Aeos yelped as he reached his hands out to the bottle but it just phased through him and fell to the floor before he frowned "I can't get it now can I??" He said in that cute sad way that children would speak as he stared down at the bottole before slowly walking over to the girl and leaning his head against her thy "please can I get it I can't eat without it" he said as he looked up at her giving her even bigger puppy eyes

@Slaughterized

She knelt down to the boy and showed him the money in her had. " We can get it..once i find what i need." She raised both her brows at him hopefully that was enough of an incentive to get her some blood and fast. the dim light was helping but only to a minuscule scale. She stood up and grabbed his had. " Now tell me.. why can;t you eat without this." She asked calmly leading hom down the other aises to see if there was anything she could use to mimic blood

@Daniel reaver

Aeos pointed at the red vial "that's what I wanted to bring you here for its the substitute for blood look at the tag........ I don't know but I can't touch any thing or I just phase through it" he said as he took one of her hands and held onto it as he walked with her through the ailes like a son would with there mother when they where shoping

@Slaughterized

Salem reached for the red vial on the shelf eye level of her. She held it in her palms, even though it wasn't the pure blood she needed and craved, whatever was in this vial would satisfy her enough untill she could get her hands on what she indulged in as a child. " You're a weird kid you know that?" She asked a rhetorical question to Aeos as she went back to grab another of the bottles the boy couldn't get out of his mind. . She tok the few dollars she had in her hand`and left the money on the desk for the shop owner, she didnt want to wait for someoe like she had to wait at the fron desk only moments before. " Lets get back so we can drink these in seclusion." She said, she was picky about where she fed, and who she fed around.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded then leaned into yuki comfortingly as she frowned at the words he had said "yeah I'm fine baby" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake smiled as they fled through the air before arching and falling back down at an angle because blake hadn't actually flown he had just jumped before they landed on a grassy hill with a tree at the top near where they landed that looked out over a beautiful lake "where here" he said softly to her as he looked out over the Lake

@Ella Paras
*Yuki then hugs Shira and kisses her forehead and smiles warmly at her*

''good''

Nonalaka said:
Amara clapped her hands together "Alrighty~" she chimed as she spun on her heel to start walking. "Let's go!"
@Himeragi Seiker

((Sorry I fell asleep))
''k..''

*Natsuru and Natsumi then follow Amara*

Tyler woke up the next morning, feeling the same bundle of energy he felt every morning. "Good morning world!" He exclaimed. "Well, better get dressed." He said, getting out of bed.

xoloveox said:
((but, then will i be stuck there?
(Nawh, I can have Ty talk to you, he's leaving soon anyway :3)

Slaughterized said:
Salem reached for the red vial on the shelf eye level of her. She held it in her palms, even though it wasn't the pure blood she needed and craved, whatever was in this vial would satisfy her enough untill she could get her hands on what she indulged in as a child. " You're a weird kid you know that?" She asked a rhetorical question to Aeos as she went back to grab another of the bottles the boy couldn't get out of his mind. . She tok the few dollars she had in her hand`and left the money on the desk for the shop owner, she didnt want to wait for someoe like she had to wait at the fron desk only moments before. " Lets get back so we can drink these in seclusion." She said, she was picky about where she fed, and who she fed around.
@Daniel reaver
Aeos nodded in agreement "ok but where GONNA need some regualr food first" he said in a childish tone before he looked up at the girl with puppy eye knowing how much she didn't like the sun

@Slaughterized

Shiroe Kurona](hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] can Shiroe interact with Thana)
(Yeah)

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler woke up the next morning, feeling the same bundle of energy he felt every morning. "Good morning world!" He exclaimed. "Well, better get dressed." He said, getting out of bed.

(Nawh, I can have Ty talk to you, he's leaving soon anyway :3)
((this is so hard for me im in the middle of helping 12 people cx

Lumina said:
"What? No of course not! I just-"
She got cut off as she nearly tipped over sideways, her body succumbing to the dizziness.

Catching herself with her hand, the bedsheet began to turn to metal. In a sort of knee-jerked reaction Elyse drew back her hand and she became unbalanced, falling over the side of the bed and slamming her head against the wall.

@Kalin Scarlet
Kili leaped up, running over to her" Damn it, you weren't ready to get up yet!" he said, leaning over her form. "Ugh...I don't know if this will work but..." Kili's eyes grew black and red once again, as an aura of dark energy covered his arm. He dialed it down from its usual level, the level he uses to destroy things. He then brought his right hand to her cheek, wanting to see if his hand could touch her without either of them getting hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back