• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shyland said:
Really that's cool shade says but your still it shade says smileing
In a flash of purple, Sivex appeared behind Shade, touching her on the shoulder. "No, you are." A large crystal platform rose from the ground and carried Sivex high into the sky. He peered down and waved.

Castiel chuckled. "I bet he doesn't know what video games are, but he would probably still win." He shrugged.

@Sweetone

AsongOfIceandFire said:
In a flash of purple, Sivex appeared behind Shade, touching her on the shoulder. "No, you are." A large crystal platform rose from the ground and carried Sivex high into the sky. He peered down and waved.
Castiel chuckled. "I bet he doesn't know what video games are, but he would probably still win." He shrugged.

@Sweetone
She went to her room and grabbed her WII system and games. She came back and set it up "lets practice" she said and put in a boxing game.

Sweetone said:
She went to her room and grabbed her WII system and games. She came back and set it up "lets practice" she said and put in a boxing game.
Castiel sighed and rolled his eyes. "I am trash at video games." He waved his hand and they game came to life. The two boxers in the game appeared in the real world. "Much better." He smiled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:

@Sweetone
She looked up at sivex and smiles then climbs a tree jumping an the plat form and smile at him poking him your it then shade jumps down turn kinda wolfish and grins at sivex

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel sighed and rolled his eyes. "I am trash at video games." He waved his hand and they game came to life. The two boxers in the game appeared in the real world. "Much better." He smiled.
She fell on her butt in the middle of the two boxers and then looked at him "my weird baby" she said giging at him.

Han nodded, "No full moon for you then." Han said referring to the lame stereotype. "We need to fix this. And this time I'm serious." He said rubbing his chin, "But how?"

@Sixxx

" its fine han ... " she sighed " i promise i wont shed everywhere " she sat and thought about it " I should go... " she stood and opened the door walking down the hall crying

@Roman

" its fine han ... " she sighed " i promise i wont shed everywhere " she sat and thought about it " I should go... " she stood and opened the door walking down the hall crying

@Roman

shyland said:
She looked up at sivex and smiles then climbs a tree jumping an the plat form and smile at him poking him your it then shade jumps down turn kinda wolfish and grins at sivex
Something pokes Shade in the back. It was Sivex. And another. And another. The girl was surrounded by clones of Sivex. "Give up." They all said at once.

Castiel laughed. "I can do much more than make a video game real." He nodded. "A lot more."

Han watched Dylan walk out thr door, No. Not again. He thought. He already lost one person in his past, he doesn't plan losing another. Han waited for Dylan to make it down the hall before running out the room and hugging her tightly. "I don't care what you are. To me you Dylan, and Dylan only, werewolf or not." He said, still hugging her tightly.

@Sixxx

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Something pokes Shade in the back. It was Sivex. And another. And another. The girl was surrounded by clones of Sivex. "Give up." They all said at once.
Castiel laughed. "I can do much more than make a video game real." He nodded. "A lot more."
Fine shade giggles I give up shade says

AsongOfIceandFire said:
She smiles and sits next to him "like what" she said and watched the two boxers fight.

Roman said:
Han watched Dylan walk out thr door, No. Not again. He thought. He already lost one person in his past, he doesn't plan losing another. Han waited for Dylan to make it down the hall before running out the room and hugging her tightly. "I don't care what you are. To me you Dylan, and Dylan only, werewolf or not." He said, still hugging her tightly.
@Sixxx
" i put you through so much i make you search and kill im sorry i put you through hell"she said into his shoulder crying " im so sorry"

shyland said:
Fine shade giggles I give up shade says
Sivex nodded and the clones disappear. "Yay! I win." He chuckled and hugged Shade. "Do not be upset."

Castiel shrugged. "Anything." He smiled and leaned back. "I am nigh-omnipotent. The only thing I can't do is beat a Sanctum." He chuckled. "But other than that, I can do anything I want."

@Sweetone

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Sivex nodded and the clones disappear. "Yay! I win." He chuckled and hugged Shade. "Do not be upset."
Castiel shrugged. "Anything." He smiled and leaned back. "I am nigh-omnipotent. The only thing I can't do is beat a Sanctum." He chuckled. "But other than that, I can do anything I want."

@Sweetone
"you cant kill me thats another thing you cant do" she said and smiled and went to go make them breakfest.

Shade giggles I'm not don't worry shade says hugging sivex

AsongOfIceandFire said:

@Sweetone

Han held Dylan, "I did it for a reason, and that reason was you. I love you Dylan. If you decide to leaveleave, remember I'm aleays there if you need me, Ally too." Han said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

@Sixxx

Sweetone said:
"you cant kill me thats another thing you cant do" she said and smiled and went to go make them breakfest.
Castiel chuckled. "Well, I can, but I won't. I can kill you and bring you back to life." He nodded and lied down on the couch. "I can end the world and even rebuild the universe." He smiled. "Like I said, anything except killing a Sanctum."

shyland said:
Shade giggles I'm not don't worry shade says hugging sivex
Sivex smiled. "You are very cute, you know that?" He kissed her. "Extremely cute."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel chuckled. "Well, I can, but I won't. I can kill you and bring you back to life." He nodded and lied down on the couch. "I can end the world and even rebuild the universe." He smiled. "Like I said, anything except killing a Sanctum."
Sivex smiled. "You are very cute, you know that?" He kissed her. "Extremely cute."
She giggled and brought out egg sandwhiches and some oj "heres breskfest.

Shade blushes and kisses back softly I'm not that cute

AsongOfIceandFire said:

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well, I typically tidy up around the dorm, but I already did that as I was baking brownies, so...." Serenity shrugged and smiled. "I have no idea." She admitted.
...♅Akira remained sat on the couch, unsure of what to do. He took another sip of his wine, finishing it. He spoke as he refilled his glass once more, holding out the bottle in a gesture that was offering more wine♅...

“ Hm.. How about after we eat the cookies, we go on a date? ”

Roman said:
Han held Dylan, "I did it for a reason, and that reason was you. I love you Dylan. If you decide to leaveleave, remember I'm aleays there if you need me, Ally too." Han said as a tear rolled down his cheek.
@Sixxx
" i dont want to leave but you go through so much ... I love you " she hugged him tight " i love you so much" she said into his chest " i wont leave untill you ask how is that ?" she said lookin up at him

@Roman

Han smiled and kissed Dylan, "If I have to tell you when t' leave, expect to stay by my side forever."He said kissing her again.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back