• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira pulled away for a little bit "you have some making up to do" she said before she did the same things again this time more while she pulled him up so they were siting up and she was siting in his lap facing him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira took a cookie from the tray, and bit into it. He spoke as he swallowed the piece♅...
“ Wow, it's so good. ”

...♅Akira slowly moved over to be situated beside Serenity and spoke♅...

“ So you want to go to a place that serves hamburgers? ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity smiled. "Thank you." She drank the rest of her tea and set the glass on the table. "Yeah. I would love to try a burger. Any burger, actually." She laughed. "Ansom would always eat them, but he refused to give any to me." She sighed.

...♅Akira laughed slightly♅...

“ What an ass. When we go, you can have any and as many burgers you want. ”

...♅Akira soon extended his hand and ran it through Serenity's hair. He spoke as he looked at her hair, then to her face, smiling♅...

“ I love the colour of your hair. It's a silvery kind of colour, it suits you. ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo1_250_zps33b8bzpz.gif

------------------------

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shira pulled away then licked the side of his lip and stared into his eyes "you do that again I'll make you regret it" she said before licking the side of his lip again

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed slightly♅...
“ What an ass. When we go, you can have any and as many burgers you want. ”

...♅Akira soon extended his hand and ran it through Serenity's hair. He spoke as he looked at her hair, then to her face, smiling♅...

“ I love the colour of your hair. It's a silvery kind of colour, it suits you. ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo1_250_zps33b8bzpz.gif

------------------------

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, Ansom is kind of an ass, but he isn't so bad once you get to know him." She chuckled but stopped and blushed when Akira ran his hand through her hair. "Umm...thank you." She stammered. "I like your...nose." Really, Serenity. Nose? NOSE? She sighed.

Roman said:
Han had felt something weird and hairy in his arms as he slept, but refused to wake up. When morning came around, Han noticed the fur in his bed. "What the hell?" He asked himself as he rubbed his eyes.
@Sixxx
dylan woke up and didnt relize she shift and licked his cheek then realixzing it she layed down and whimpered nuzzling his hand wanting to be pet

(Tobi?)

Shira kept kissing his neck as she let her tail and wings out leting her tail flail around excitedly as she slowly licked up from als neck to his mouth then kissed him again

Han looked over to Dylan, "That explains it..." he said reaching his hand out to pet her head. "Goodmorning. Hopefully you change back soon. Maybe then we can go to my library and see if there are any books on this situation." Han said standing up, stretching with a loud yawn. "C'mon lets go."

@Sixxx

Shiras eyes started to turn pink as she stood up and walked into the bed room slowly unbuttoning her shirt on the way and droping it before climbing into the bed then turning to the door

Al followed her as he began to unbutton half way and spoke "This should be fun" He said with a grin

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Yeah, Ansom is kind of an ass, but he isn't so bad once you get to know him." She chuckled but stopped and blushed when Akira ran his hand through her hair. "Umm...thank you." She stammered. "I like your...nose." Really, Serenity. Nose? NOSE? She sighed.
...♅Akira couldn't help but burst into laughter. His laughter slowly subsided as he spoke♅...

“ Uh.. thanks ”

...♅Akira slowly cupped Serenity's chin and leaned in. He spoke♅...

“ You're beautiful, you know that? ”

Shira smiled wickedly as she grabed his hand then leaned back into the bed and pulled Al on top of her "you'd better not do that again you hear me" she said sternly as she ran her fingers through his hair before kissing him again

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira couldn't help but burst into laughter. His laughter slowly subsided as he spoke♅...
“ Uh.. thanks ”

...♅Akira slowly cupped Serenity's chin and leaned in. He spoke♅...

“ You're beautiful, you know that? ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity blushed even harder, the pink color turning to a deep crimson. "Well...ah....I mean, I have been told by fellow goddesses, but...." She trailed off as he speech began to slur and become incomprehensible. She cleared her throat. "Thank you for the compliment." She managed to spit out.

"You know I don't think it's fair that it's just me that's teasing" shira said as she tilted her head to one side slightly hinting at her neck as she she ran her fingers through his hair some more

Roman said:
Han looked over to Dylan, "That explains it..." he said reaching his hand out to pet her head. "Goodmorning. Hopefully you change back soon. Maybe then we can go to my library and see if there are any books on this situation." Han said standing up, stretching with a loud yawn. "C'mon lets go."
@Sixxx
she licked him and jumped down following him to the kitchen she walked to the fridge and sighed before standing on her back legs and pushing the button on the frount of the fridge with her paw and drinking from it like a water fontain , carefull that her tounge not touching the little hose where every one got their water

(i just thought that wound be funny )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity blushed even harder, the pink color turning to a deep crimson. "Well...ah....I mean, I have been told by fellow goddesses, but...." She trailed off as he speech began to slur and become incomprehensible. She cleared her throat. "Thank you for the compliment." She managed to spit out.
Hey shade says looking at sivex now its your turn to choose what to do shade smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back