• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Umm @AsongOfIceandFire i don't think that's the kind of music he was thinking of xD )

[/QUOTE]
(You obviously didn't listen to the whole song xD . It is about sex :D )

Han looked at all the ingredients and pieced it all together, "You want cereal?" Han grabbed all the stuff and fixed the cereal for Dylan. "How do you plan on eating this without thumbs, my love?" He asked rubbing his chin deep in his own thoughts.

@Sixxx

3 pairs of charecters flirtin or getin busy , meanwhile all romance is killed with dylan being a wolf xD btw Daniel want our charectes to stop baning and relax fo a sec , they have a better track record then bunnies))

@Daniel reaver

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(You obviously didn't listen to the whole song xD . It is about sex :D )[/quote shade leads sivex out of the land and they end up back in the Forrest so what do ya wanna do its your turn to pick shade asks sivex softly

Shira sat up and streched before smiling back at Al before geting up and heading for the shower "how was your night" she called back as she turned the shower on and got in

Roman said:
Han looked at all the ingredients and pieced it all together, "You want cereal?" Han grabbed all the stuff and fixed the cereal for Dylan. "How do you plan on eating this without thumbs, my love?" He asked rubbing his chin deep in his own thoughts.
@Sixxx
she scartched at the floor trying to tell him she'd eat it like a dog if she had to , her stomach growled and she whined up at him her mouth grabed his pants and she tugged on them trying to get him to hurry up

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shook her head. "I-I'm not n-n-nervous." She stumbled over a few words. "It must be the wine." She chuckled and stood up. "Wow, do you smell that? I must've left the oven on." She smiled and walked into the kitchen. "Oh, false alarm." She shrugged and walked back into the living room, remaining standing. "About your comment? Are you saying that I am cute only when I am nervous?" She asked, her head tilted slightly.
...♅Akira smirked and replied, taking another sip of his red wine♅...

“ Of course not. You're always cute. You're just more adorable when you're nervous. That's a better word, right? ”

Al smiled and followed her and spoke "I was thinking what would you do if I was killed by someone?"

Han nodded, "I got this." He said puttinf the bowl on the floor, "There ya go. Is that better?" He asked sitting in a chair, reading through the book he took trying to find something to help Dylan.

@Sixxx

Sixxx said:
blue layed next to daniel with a grin " well now i definatly need a shower " she said giggling snuggling closer to him
@Daniel reaver
(( Mind blown.

giphy.gif
))

Daniel just lauphed slightly and kissed blues fore head "I guess we should get going soon" he said as he though of what it was going to be like for him and blue and if she would like the vacation

@Sixxx @Sixxx @Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and replied, taking another sip of his red wine♅...
“ Of course not. You're always cute. You're just more adorable when you're nervous. That's a better word, right? ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity shrugged. "Yeah. I guess so." She sat down on the chair. She looked at the tray of cookies and the crumbs around it. "Are you done with the cookies?" She asked, dying to clean the mess up and make her dorm perfect again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](W.....t....f)

[/QUOTE]
(( I love you too. ))

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I got this." He said puttinf the bowl on the floor, "There ya go. Is that better?" He asked sitting in a chair, reading through the book he took trying to find something to help Dylan.
@Sixxx
she ate her ceral shamelessly and came and layed on his feet when she was done keeping them warm afte a while she got up and scratched at the door

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shrugged. "Yeah. I guess so." She sat down on the chair. She looked at the tray of cookies and the crumbs around it. "Are you done with the cookies?" She asked, dying to clean the mess up and make her dorm perfect again.
...♅Akira looked at the tray, then at Serenity. He spoke as the crumbs and tray began levitating♅...

“ I'll get it. ”

...♅The tray went over to the sink, the crumbs vanishing and the tray began washing itself, soon setting it to the side. Suddenly, it heated up, drying itself. He spoke♅...

“ How's that? ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back