• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Ack I fell asleep again :0))

"Alright!" She made her way over to the spot and left her stuff down. "Yes, here seems perfect! ~" she said smiling happily.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Eeehhh, I-I wouldn't call it happy" she laughed nervously, trying to avert his gaze. Her face was bright red with embarrassment from this odd situation, that the young nymph wasn't sure how to process

@Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweetone said:
*cries* you missed me)
i-i had a character interacting with you? sorry... >.<; ;) ))

*Ciella still sitting on the couch in Serenity's dorm. Add's still working at the coffee shop*

@AsongOfIceandFire

@who ever i missed who is currently interacting with one of my characters

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity waved Akira off. "Oh, do not worry about it. It is just because I usually do not have company. My dorm is almost always a calm, serene place. That is why I do not have a TV, nor do I have a radio, pets, or children." She giggled. "The headache will pass on its own." She assured him.
...♅Akira smiled upon hearing Serenity's explanation. He replied♅...

“ Oh, okay. Anyway, are you ready to go on this date~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and replied, holding up his glass of red wine♅...
“ Only you can alter your realm, though. No one else can, with the exception being me and possibly Esh. My combat room can be accessed by both my son and younger brother. ”

tumblr_nfmt29FpUk1qe10n4o1_500_zpsesdg2bjq.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Precisely. I don't want anyone trying to train without my know how. As the training is.... Well, how do I put this. Quite real."

(Sorry been really busy! Dx)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled upon hearing Serenity's explanation. He replied♅...

“ Oh, okay. Anyway, are you ready to go on this date~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity shrugged. "I guess." She looked down at her dress. "Is this good to wear or should I get something more pretty on?" She asked, standing up from the couch.

Han let Dylan cuddle at his feet for a while before she got up and walked away. He was deep into the book trying to find something, but he had very litttle luck, "This is bull- O-o-oh!! I found something."

@Sixxx

Falim finally stopped draining Al of his blood as Al spoke "I-Is that how you say hello!?!" Falim giggled a little before speaking "Pretty much yes"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shrugged. "I guess." She looked down at her dress. "Is this good to wear or should I get something more pretty on?" She asked, standing up from the couch.
''you should get a hair decoration of some kind in my opinion''

*Ciella was commenting on Serenity's appearance and then a thought came across her head*

''i can make you one''

Last edited by a moderator:
Madoka looked confused. "Then, you're not happy...?~" He sat up, somewhat disappointed that his new friend wasn't enjoying herself.

@Nonalaka

"No, no its not that!" She sat up waving her hands "I mean, that's not why my face turned red, I am happy" she looked up at him with small smile.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Ohhhhh...I don't get it~" Madoka said, smiling brightly despite his confusion.

"Oh well. Nya~"

@Nonalaka

She shook her head and laughed, "Ah, it doesn't matter" she replied, she opened her bag and peaches hopped out and began to walk around, Moriko continued to look through the bag, taking out a box with cookies in it. "Do you eat these?" She asked.

@Kalin Scarlet

Shira had fallen asleep while laying in the grass in the school yard. It was a nice sunny day for it so she naked on waiting for some one to come wake her up or the dark of night to come

Madoka's eyes lit up. He wordlessly reached over, taking a handful and shoving them down. "Nyaom, nyaom~"

@Nonalaka

Moriko looked at him and giggled at his reaction, she then lifted a cookie for herself "Do you like them? I made them myself" she asked, after which she took a bit of her own.

@Kalin Scarlet

Nonalaka said:
((Ack I fell asleep again :0))

"Alright!" She made her way over to the spot and left her stuff down. "Yes, here seems perfect! ~" she said smiling happily.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Eeehhh, I-I wouldn't call it happy" she laughed nervously, trying to avert his gaze. Her face was bright red with embarrassment from this odd situation, that the young nymph wasn't sure how to process

@Kalin Scarlet
Ansom nodded and stretched. "By the way, I heard that this place is prone to tsunamis." He grinned crazily and began to walk toward the water.

"Prone to ts- Hang on!" Dakota chased after him "is it prone? Or are you planning something to make it 'prone'" she asked, raising a brow at him as she caught up.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Mmm~. They taste great, Meowriko! So good~" Madoka said, hugging her. "Are you a magic chef?~"

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Prone to ts- Hang on!" Dakota chased after him "is it prone? Or are you planning something to make it 'prone'" she asked, raising a brow at him as she caught up.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom chuckled. "I guess you have to find out, don't you?" He smiled and stepped into the water, wading deeoer and deeper. "Maybe I can uncover Atlantis." He had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Ah no, not magic" she giggled "I just have a lot of practise" she continued, "maybe I could cook you something sometime."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shade poked sivex are you scared of death shade asks looking g at him seeing his reaction to the world of hers @AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Ah no, not magic" she giggled "I just have a lot of practise" she continued, "maybe I could cook you something sometime."
@AsongOfIceandFire
"You might." Ansom shrugged before disappearing underwater. After a few moments, Great White sharks were circling around Dakota.

shyland said:
Shade poked sivex are you scared of death shade asks looking g at him seeing his reaction to the world of hers @AsongOfIceandFire
Sivex shook his head. "No. I am just not used to it."

Madoka's eyes light up. " You'll make me food!?~" He tackled Mariko again, licking her cheeks happily "You're my best friend l, meowriko!~"

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back