• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy, Family, Modern, and a Little Sci-fi

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hi there! I'm Rusty of Shackleford, or Rusty for short (if you get the joke, we are friends forever.) I had another request thread, but it somehow ended up in the fantasy section! Anyway, I've been RPing on sites like this for about seven months now, since last July, but I've been RPing in general for years. Mostly on MMOs and what not. Anyway, my requirements. Don't have many, but here they are!

1. Firstly, I only do MxF with me as the male. I can't negotiate this. I'm a male myself, and just can't main a female or do a MxM story. I can double all day long, however, so I will double females.

2. Be somewhat active. I have anxiety, and since they removed the thingy that told you when a message was read, my anxiety has risen significantly. So yeah. If you're going to be gone for a while or aren't interested, please tell me! I admit that I sometimes just don't have the motivation to reply to an RP for any number of reasons, so just bump me and I'll give you something!

3. Romance. This is an absolute necessity. I need this in my RP. I just can't get invested without it. I would also like you to be okay with your character getting pregnant and having children, as I love family RPs as well.

Alrighty! Here's my pairings! Family RPs are my absolute favorite, and I'm always craving them!
KingxQueen (Craving!)
PrincexPrincess (Craving!)
LordxLady (Craving!)
HusbandxWife (Love this one!)
HeroxWife (Can be like superheroes or like a fantasy hero)
Returned CrusaderxWife (This will be a realistic RP set just after the Third Crusade. This will be extremely dark, so anyone who doesn't like brutally honest history of the time period, steer clear of this.)
SoldierxWife (Basic soldier coming home story. She's pregnant and he comes home broken and scarred.)
SamuraixWoman
SamuraixNinja
D&D Inspired RP (Basically, set in a world that's a mixture of a bunch of different D&D universe's. I would like if you could play either a drow or a tieflings. Craving!)
Family RPs in general (Like I said, craving!)

So, that's it! I don't really care if you post here or PM me. Thanks for looking at this, at least! Bye!

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd love to roleplay with you. I have severe anxiety as well (so if anything we can suffer together, yeah?), so I'd be honest and open. I'm pretty active, although with current health issues I may not be as fluent as I can be. Let me know if you wanna get a plot going on some of these!

Hey there! I'd love to roleplay with you. I have severe anxiety as well (so if anything we can suffer together, yeah?), so I'd be honest and open. I'm pretty active, although with current health issues I may not be as fluent as I can be. Let me know if you wanna get a plot going on some of these!
Hello! Thanks! Want me to PM you?

hi, alexis here! i'd be willing to do a husband/wife rp bc
roleplay marriage yess!! maybe they could be newlyweds or smth too bc that would be fun!!
anyways, yeah!

Hi there! I'm Rusty of Shackleford, or Rusty for short (if you get the joke, we are friends forever.) I had another request thread, but it somehow ended up in the fantasy section! Anyway, I've been RPing on sites like this for about seven months now, since last July, but I've been RPing in general for years. Mostly on MMOs and what not. Anyway, my requirements. Don't have many, but here they are!

1. Firstly, I only do MxF with me as the male. I can't negotiate this. I'm a male myself, and just can't main a female or do a MxM story. I can double all day long, however, so I will double females.

2. Be somewhat active. I have anxiety, and since they removed the thingy that told you when a message was read, my anxiety has risen significantly. So yeah. If you're going to be gone for a while or aren't interested, please tell me! I admit that I sometimes just don't have the motivation to reply to an RP for any number of reasons, so just bump me and I'll give you something!

3. Romance. This is an absolute necessity. I need this in my RP. I just can't get invested without it. I would also like you to be okay with your character getting pregnant and having children, as I love family RPs as well.

Alrighty! Here's my pairings! Family RPs are my absolute favorite, and I'm always craving them!
KingxQueen
PrincexPrincess
LordxLady
HusbandxWife (Love this one!)
HeroxWife (Can be like superheroes or like a fantasy hero)

Family RPs in general (Like I said, craving!)

So, that's it! I don't really care if you post here or PM me. Thanks for looking at this, at least! Bye!
We can do lord x lady or princess x prince

Still craving anything in particular? Let me know!

hey!
i'd love to play as the female for the soldier/wife roleplay, if you're still looking! if that's taken, husband/wife sounds interesting as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back