TV & Film Fans of The Untamed or MDZS/ Master of Diabolism (etc.)

In worst case Jin sect could merge with Yunmeng which could open up some interesting power shifts in cultivation world...

Interestinggggg hm. I doubt the smaller clans would agree? If they’re still recalling the Wen stuff, that is. But Chief cultivator is Gusu Lan (going by CQL canon) so Nie sect will likely be most disadvantaged. Doesn’t seem like a good move, since it feels like targeting NHS, perhaps. Maybe he should get married to someone/have a prominent Nie marry someone from the other three sects to balance out the power 🤔🤔 it’s fun to think about that, at least.

omg please let us do a roleplay about this. 😭

Reid Reid I don't think you're wrong regarding NHS just trying to present alternative possibilities!

The author said in some interview about NHS as the chief cultivator. But didn't elaborate on that so it could be lots of scenarios XD
and I'm a novel canon apologist. Gusu Lan has its own issues and LWJ semi-retired, he has no time for being chief cultivator XD

Poor Lan Qiren got his work cut out for him, dang. His brother and now his nephews — they’re all just ... off somewhere else

The author said in some interview about NHS as the chief cultivator. But didn't elaborate on that so it could be lots of scenarios XD
and I'm a novel canon apologist. Gusu Lan has its own issues and LWJ semi-retired, he has no time for being chief cultivator XD

No time because he's .... um... making up for those lost years with WWX?

How he would get any Chief Cultivating work done with WWX there I have no idea. XD

Pretty much XD
WWX is keeping him busy, what chief cultivating are you talking about lol 😆

NHS is like "Look LWJ I know you don't have time for anything except 'partner cultivation' these days so let me take that chief cultivator job off your hands." And that's how he gets the job!

And then it's a free for all.

I don't think that Jin clan would be happy about merging with Jiang clan, I can imagine a LOT of opposition to that, and probably a split in the clan, with those who go with Jin Ling to Jiang clan and those who stay and just appoint a new clan leader. However I could see a scenario where a clan merger was suggested and JC being like "No. JL has to stay and be the boss of Jin clan and suck it up."

I think it would be quite fun if WWX started his own clan with whichever of the juniors want to come join it.

Lol there are lots of possibilities XD

There was a fanfic about WWX starting his own sect.

I bet! It's a great scenario for a fanfic. :)

What was LXC canonically doing at the end?

He's not doing so good... if you want specifics: Wei Wuxian and Wangji return from eloping in the book and decide to attend a Lan banquet. This is what WWX notices
After the tasteless meal, the servants took away the plates and tables. As usual, Lan XiChen started to summarize the recent plans for the sect. But after listening for just a few sentences, Wei WuXian began to feel that he was a bit absent-minded. He even remembered two night-hunting locations wrong and didn’t realize after he spoke, causing Lan QiRen to throw a couple of sideway looks at him and puff his goatee into the air. A while later, he finally couldn’t help but interrupt him. Fortunately, the sect banquet finally ended, although somewhat hastily.

In worst case Jin sect could merge with Yunmeng which could open up some interesting power shifts in cultivation world...

Interestinggggg hm. I doubt the smaller clans would agree? If they’re still recalling the Wen stuff, that is. But Chief cultivator is Gusu Lan (going by CQL canon) so Nie sect will likely be most disadvantaged. Doesn’t seem like a good move, since it feels like targeting NHS, perhaps. Maybe he should get married to someone/have a prominent Nie marry someone from the other three sects to balance out the power 🤔🤔 it’s fun to think about that, at least.
The Jin would definitely not be happy about merging.
While looking for that Xichen quote, I found another one that mentions what's going on with the Jins (chapter 116 if you're curious). And it was pretty much exactly how we all thought. Everything's rocky, and they're the clowns of the cultivation world.
However, there were still many elders in side branches of the sect that watched hungrily, eager for the opportunity. The LanlingJin Sect was scorned by others on the outside, and on the inside held a mixture of different self interests. Jin Ling was still young. How could he keep everything down? In the end, Jiang Cheng still went up Koi Tower, Zidian in hand, and walked once around, for him to finally be able to temporarily secure his position as sect leader. As for what would happen in the days to come, nobody knew.

Crayons Crayons there have been fanfics about WWX making a sect. Most people call it YilingWei. XD but if you remember, there have been weirdos in his YL days that tried to claim that they were his disciples just to sell bogus talismans lmfao. I feel like WWX's sect would be one where knowledge is not hidden but rather freely shared between members and your own accomplishments help you rise up as opposed to who you're related to. But tbh, I dont see post canon WWX making his own sect. He married into Gusu Lan, and he's somewhat receeded from the public eye with Wangji. Let those two have their semi retirement xDD

He's not doing so good... if you want specifics: Wei Wuxian and Wangji return from eloping in the book and decide to attend a Lan banquet. This is what WWX notices

The Jin would definitely not be happy about merging.
While looking for that Xichen quote, I found another one that mentions what's going on with the Jins (chapter 116 if you're curious). And it was pretty much exactly how we all thought. Everything's rocky, and they're the clowns of the cultivation world.

Crayons Crayons there have been fanfics about WWX making a sect. Most people call it YilingWei. XD but if you remember, there have been weirdos in his YL days that tried to claim that they were his disciples just to sell bogus talismans lmfao. I feel like WWX's sect would be one where knowledge is not hidden but rather freely shared between members and your own accomplishments help you rise up as opposed to who you're related to. But tbh, I dont see post canon WWX making his own sect. He married into Gusu Lan, and he's somewhat receeded from the public eye with Wangji. Let those two have their semi retirement xDD

Poor little Xichen. He deserves happiness too. :(

lol I made an OC for an mdzs rp that died whose background was that he used to sell bogus talismans on the streets hehehe. I just loved those guys, especially the one with the portraits. My OC later became a cultivator in the Lan sect, trying to straighten himself up. XD

Poor little Xichen. He deserves happiness too. :(

lol I made an OC for an mdzs rp that died whose background was that he used to sell bogus talismans on the streets hehehe. I just loved those guys, especially the one with the portraits. My OC later became a cultivator in the Lan sect, trying to straighten himself up. XD
He does. ;__;

Buahaha. I remember that. WWX's face when he saw the portraits never fails to crack me up. He's like wtf?? I was an attractive man in my past life, excuse you!

He does. ;__;

Buahaha. I remember that. WWX's face when he saw the portraits never fails to crack me up. He's like wtf?? I was an attractive man in my past life, excuse you!

Now I have an idea to go to a con dressed as that guy and actually sell yiling patriarch portraits to people. That would be rad as hell. XD

Now I have an idea to go to a con dressed as that guy and actually sell yiling patriarch portraits to people. That would be rad as hell. XD
🤣🤣 I'm sure some people would appreciate the humor. Dont even need to draw them well, just have a spaghetti monster looking thing and you're good to go haha

🤣🤣 I'm sure some people would appreciate the humor. Dont even need to draw them well, just have a spaghetti monster looking thing and you're good to go haha

I would totally paint them as close as I could get to the style the guy uses in the show. Just spend the week before painting them XD

I would totally paint them as close as I could get to the style the guy uses in the show. Just spend the week before painting them XD
Would be really funny because dude made him look like some kind of beast creature
Like, damn he did him dirty:
Screenshot_20201101-121857_YouTube Blue.jpg
Also, this scene is hilarious. Wangji just came spinning like a Beyblade out of nowhere:

Hey, it’s not bad art though, in his defense 😂; might be ugly but at least it’s artistically ugly

Last edited:
do it! XD
I'd want to visit that con just for that lol

Hey, it’s not bad art though, in his defense 😂; might be ugly but at least it’s artistically ugly

Yeah they are great. XD

do it! XD
I'd want to visit that con just for that lol

A high endorsement XD

Would be really funny because dude made him look like some kind of beast creature
Like, damn he did him dirty:
View attachment 801473
Also, this scene is hilarious. Wangji just came spinning like a Beyblade out of nowhere:

Fairy is so adorable, I love it when lwj faces off against the doggo with his stern face, and fairy is just smiling at him. XD

Hard to have a dog in real life look angry for the cameras xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back