• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Griminal

Hello! I am Griminal, you can call me Grim. I look forward to RPing with you!
This is not a thread to replace anyone I am already rping with, if I failed to respond please poke me because I have crappy memory and likely forgot. A lot of my rps are stagnant (waiting on my partners) so I want to open up some more slots for others <3

• - I am a 22 year old female who has at least a decade of roleplaying experience under my belt :coolshades:

- I am a full time student going for my bachelors at university, and I have 3 part time jobs (I know, busy schedule) but I love to roleplay and it's one of my favorite ways to unwind and destress

- I love to draw! When I have good rapport with you and our roleplay is going along smoothly and strongly I tend to doodle our characters in the situations they get themselves into lol

- OOC FRIENDLY, I love OOC chat and I feel it really helps us understand each other better and we can adjust our replies, not required though

- I typically write 3-4 paragraphs per response, less if there is a lot of dialogue and more if I am "controlling" this specific scene in the rp. I will match my partner to the best of my abilities

- Doubling friendly! I prefer this actually unless its your OC x my OC, but we can discuss it

- LGBTQ+ friendly, I prefer mxf but I can do mxm and fxf for you if you double with me

- I will only play F for my main pairing, but I do not mind playing M for you but I would have to double, very rare exceptions

Last edited:
If you don’t have a plot for how to train your dragon I have one that I been searching for for ever! If you already have a plot that’s cool too! We can discuss things.

If your not wanting to do httyd I also like undertale and five nights at Freddy!

If you don’t have a plot for how to train your dragon I have one that I been searching for for ever! If you already have a plot that’s cool too! We can discuss things.

If your not wanting to do httyd I also like undertale and five nights at Freddy!
DM me with your ideas! I'd love to hear them! I am very much down for HTTYD

Hello! I am Griminal, you can call me Grim. I look forward to RPing with you!
This is not a thread to replace anyone I am already rping with, if I failed to respond please poke me because I have crappy memory and likely forgot. A lot of my rps are stagnant (waiting on my partners) so I want to open up some more slots for others <3

• - I am a 22 year old female who has at least a decade of roleplaying experience under my belt :coolshades:

- I am a full time student going for my bachelors at university, and I have 3 part time jobs (I know, busy schedule) but I love to roleplay and it's one of my favorite ways to unwind and destress

- I love to draw! When I have good rapport with you and our roleplay is going along smoothly and strongly I tend to doodle our characters in the situations they get themselves into lol

- OOC FRIENDLY, I love OOC chat and I feel it really helps us understand each other better and we can adjust our replies, not required though

- I typically write 3-4 paragraphs per response, less if there is a lot of dialogue and more if I am "controlling" this specific scene in the rp. I will match my partner to the best of my abilities

- Doubling friendly! I prefer this actually unless its your OC x my OC, but we can discuss it

- LGBTQ+ friendly, I prefer mxf but I can do mxm and fxf for you if you double with me

Soldier x civilian, ddlc, undertale, detroit, bluey, tpn, sxf, aot, fugitive x spectre, runaway noble, httyd and harry potter!!!

hi!! I'd be totally interested in a double roleplay of runaway noble x bounty hunter!!
I am an eighteen years old roleplayer, I love love ooc chat & worldbuilding. If you are still interested, hope you reach out!

Hi! I would definitely be up for a double up Rp of any of the following if you're interested!:

Pixar (I know pretty much all of them), Black Butler, Undertale, FNAF, mage x soldier, or sorcerer/apprentice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back