• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom { ♛ } - FANDOM/ORIGINAL SEARCH

Sweet Sia

Enjoy Life
tumblr_mw19ujEOoY1rirxnqo1_500.gif

• Heeey. Hi. Hello. I'm Sia. Nice to meetcha. I'm twenty two years young and going to school to be an EMT while holding down a full-time job. But in my spare time I love to role play and chat. I switch my time up between the lovely states of Oregon and California. I'm new to this site, and though I haven't done so in a while, so I may be a bit rusty, I'd really like to get back into role playing! If you're interested then please read on and see if you can find something you'd like to do. ^_^ I hope to hear from some of you soon!

As long as this thread is up, I'm looking for partners!

M u n e M u n e -- For some reason I can't send you a conversation? Or reply back? 3 :

morinope morinope -- It's been a while since I've done a Naruto role play but as long as you're okay with AU elements then I'm totally down. < 3 Did you have a preferred starting point? And which characters were you interested in using? ^_^

Hige Hige -- Let's do it! I'm more caught up with Marvel movies and the universe than Flash, but I'd be happy to do either. Send me a conversation with the characters you were interested in using?

M u n e M u n e -- For some reason I can't send you a conversation? Or reply back? 3 :

morinope morinope -- It's been a while since I've done a Naruto role play but as long as you're okay with AU elements then I'm totally down. < 3 Did you have a preferred starting point? And which characters were you interested in using? ^_^

Hige Hige -- Let's do it! I'm more caught up with Marvel movies and the universe than Flash, but I'd be happy to do either. Send me a conversation with the characters you were interested in using?

Really? Aw dude that sucks! If you want we can start a thread? Perhaps that would work?

totally okay with AU elements!! and no preferred starting point tbh,,,, we can maybe decide after swapping OCs??? unless you had a starting point in mind yourself! as for which characters, I'd be more than happy to play either Naruto or Kiba for you! let me know who you prefer more! as for my side, would you be okay with playing Neji? c:

Last edited:
Hey there! I’d be open to do the following if you’re interested:

[also, I’ve listed my preferred canon for doubling up :3]

The Maze Runner
I can play Minho or Thomas either in Minho x Thomas or with an OC if you could play Newt!

The Mortal Instruments
I can play Magnus or Alec either in Malec or with an OC if you can play Jace for me!

Also letting you know that my OC would be a female :3

Hope to hear from you!

Hey! I would love you if you would do an Eren x Armin roleplay with me <3 if not, I am also interested in the bodyguard x prince and amnesiac x boyfriend plots!

Hello, I'm very interested in rping:

•Dragon (Shifter) x Human King/Prince/Knight
•Detective x Serial Killer's Targe
•Amnesiac x Boyfriend
•Ao No Exorcist

Hey! If you're still looking for a partner I'd love to do a Shadowhunters rp or Supernatural.

Hello there Sweet Sia Sweet Sia ! I've been craving a fate roleplay (no cannons though) for a while, so glad to meet ya as well! Hopefully you're not too swamped with roleplays yet given your thread's success, though if you are too busy, no worries no hard feelings. If you aren't though, I'd love to RP! Just send me a PM if the feeling is mutual so that we can discuss some more details before hoping on a thread. I have a bit of a knack for mixing things, so maybe we could even add and mix in some of your original cravings into whatever plot we go with for this RP.

Since you took the care to introduce yourself, I'll do it too, I'm an eighteen year old college student who's been a member for a couple years (if ya need anything around, just come ask :P ). I don't usually measure posts by length but by the content minimum, and most of my characters are in fatc female, albeit I can do males too (not for mxm though). Don't get me wrong though, detail is somehting I love, though more than that even I enjoy a roleplay with good rules and good planning. I've not actually seen the majority of fate but it does have a pretty appealing concept and I am currently hooked on apocrytha (which I hear is ctually one of the worse installations of the franchise, so wow).

So let me know your answer with a PM! See you around and happy RPing!

PS: Big fan of kemonomimi too, they're adorable. Love inumimis in particular <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back