• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✦Mune's Search!✦ || m//m

M u n e

resurrected
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
╭──────────.★..─╮
Mune's Thread!
╰─..★.──────────╯​

Hello & good evening everyone! ★ I would love to meet more potential writing partners and start roleplaying again, so here's another search thread that I'll (hopefully) keep updated. You can find some super fascinating details about me below! I think you'll find I'm a real treat...and very humble too.
✦ I'm 19 & queer!
✦ I live in Pacific Standard Time, Southern California!
✦ I've been writing & roleplaying since 5th grade! RPN has suffered with my lovely, enigmatic presence since 2017.
✦ I'm a fairly literate writer and would appreciate the same level of writing in my partners. Multi-paragraph replies are my specialty. f
✦ I'm an artist and I would love to draw our characters together! However, my Wacom pen got chewed up by my friend's dog so I can't draw digitally atm. :-(
✦ I want to become somebody with a career in astrophysics! Astronomy is a very deep passion of mine and I could talk about space for hours to anybody who'll listen!!
✦ I like OOC chat very much. Getting to know you and becoming friends is really important to me. It makes the whole experience really fun :-)
✦Ask me anything if you're curious!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

What I look for in a RP partner & some basic guidelines:

✦ M/M pairings only!
✦ Multi-paragraphs please! A minimum of like, 3 is perfectly fine. Don't be too stressed about constantly putting out giant replies! Some scenes call for shorter responses. I'm flexible. For me, at the beginning of the rp mine are much longer & as we get further into the story it shortens. :-)
✦ I can reply multiple times a week (even in a day)! At least one reply/week in return would be wonderful. If for whatever reason life gets busy, no worries. Just lmk!
✦ I love to plot and appreciate a partner who will bring their own ideas to the table. Brainstorm with me!
✦ Having characters outside of our main two is really important to me. I think it makes the world and setting much more lively when we have familiar faces for our characters to interact with.
✦ If you have any particular triggers or subjects you'd like to avoid, you can tell me and the topic will not be brought up. Promise!
✦ Noooo realistic faceclaims. I really dislike them for whatever reason. Written descriptions & drawings of a character are much preferred.
✦ Ghosting is ok, I'm guilty of it myself so I can't harp on anybody for it!
✦ On-site roleplaying only, in PMs! It's what I'm most comfortable with!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

1689286385558.pngPlots & Ideas:
Word vomit to get you (and me) inspired because I don't have any thought-out plots atm:
Dragons, shapeshifting, amnesia, royalty, runaways, mysticism, potions, taverns, stone castles, regal libraries, stowaways, high seas, port-side cities, seagulls and citrus, supernatural, otherwordly, myths, legends, prophecies, ancient secrets, old tomes, betrayal, enemies to lovers, knights with stained armor, forgotten promises, abandoned observatories, untold heartache, reincarnation, deities.

✦A medieval setting with fantasy aspects is my favorite kind of roleplay.
✦Oooo you wanna write a pirate-centered roleplay with me soooo bad....
✦Some sort of abandoned diety being found by a human in need of his power...
Rowan Evers.pngaster academy.png

Last edited:
hey Mune !! you seem so nice & I too am a lover of medieval fantasy vibes. let me know if you’d like to set something up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back