• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom interest check! ~ updated [9/04/23] with Phan || s e a r c h i n g || [strong anime focus]

so i was just casually looking through your thread and saw transformers prime and i haven't indulged in that fandom since i was super active on quotev! honestly i'd LOVE to make a character against either starscream or megatron and i'm sure i could track down old plotline ideas to use - and i love angst. please let me know if you're interested!

so i was just casually looking through your thread and saw transformers prime and i haven't indulged in that fandom since i was super active on quotev! honestly i'd LOVE to make a character against either starscream or megatron and i'm sure i could track down old plotline ideas to use - and i love angst. please let me know if you're interested!
ABSOLUTELY PLEASE DM ME

Just another reminder that this is always open ^.^
If there is a fandom that is NOT on the list, don't be afraid to ask either! I have watched a lot, but the ones on my list are the ones I think that I would be able to write for just off the top of my head. I didn't include ones that I'm not very far in (I've been maybe 6 episodes of Demon Slayer, the first episode of Jujutsu Kaisen, etc.)

Additionaly, please note that I am personally not a fan of spoilers. If you are not that far into a fandom that is listed, please let me know what you have watched/read so that I can prevent spoilers or so that I may let you know where I am to prevent spoilers. This applies heavily to Genshin Impact, Obey Me!, and One Piece. (maybe a few others that I cannot think of at this time)

Just for another quick heads up::
- I am currently reading the Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest manga and am up to date
- I need to catch up, but I also keep up with the Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun manga
- I was reading the Yona of the Dawn manga and then I lost my chapter so I need to re-find it but once upon a time I was caught up
- I'm not super far into One Piece in the scheme of how long it is. I think I am maybe.... around episode 60 or so? Very behind.
- I don't plan on watching Demon Slayer the rest of the way anytime soon. I have other things I have been trying to catch up on.

This is still open! As of 12/18/22 my current strongest interests::

Boku no Hero -- I just have too many OCs that I am excited about.
Transformers -- specifically the PRIME universe
Mystic Messenger -- I know it's a dead fandom but jesus christ do I have ideas
Genshin Impact -- I'm making more OCs but most are WIP but SO MANY THOUGHTS
Fantasy -- this is my favorite genre by far, though I am totally up for others

This is still open! As of 12/18/22 my current strongest interests::

Boku no Hero -- I just have too many OCs that I am excited about.
Transformers -- specifically the PRIME universe
Mystic Messenger -- I know it's a dead fandom but jesus christ do I have ideas
Genshin Impact -- I'm making more OCs but most are WIP but SO MANY THOUGHTS
Fantasy -- this is my favorite genre by far, though I am totally up for others
These are still my main interest points :)

I don't, I'm sorry. What is it?
it's a really funny fandom and animation on yt with i think 6 episodes! it's really memey, and really been wanting to play a version of Bob velseb, a antagonist in the animation! it's by sir pelo on yt, and i really recommend it if you like dark humor and a good laugh!

it's a really funny fandom and animation on yt with i think 6 episodes! it's really memey, and really been wanting to play a version of Bob velseb, a antagonist in the animation! it's by sir pelo on yt, and i really recommend it if you like dark humor and a good laugh!
I'd have to check it out!

This is still open! :)

Check out my list of OCs or list of fandoms for interests / preferences, etc. !

If you like one, just DM me! I promise I don't bite! :P

hi! i have an interest in fairy tail, ohshc and miraculous ladybug if you happen to have any interest in either of those :) i dont mind doubling up, im open to ocs, and ill play any gender/sexuality/whatever. no triggers, im also traumatized and would rather laugh than go to therapy lol. funnily enough, my backround is also from feralfront + the warrior cats site that it was before. back in the day, i was a semi-advanced to advanced rper, so i can most likely match whatever you have enough muse to send. i know this thread is old so if its a no, no biggie :)

hi! i have an interest in fairy tail, ohshc and miraculous ladybug if you happen to have any interest in either of those :) i dont mind doubling up, im open to ocs, and ill play any gender/sexuality/whatever. no triggers, im also traumatized and would rather laugh than go to therapy lol. funnily enough, my backround is also from feralfront + the warrior cats site that it was before. back in the day, i was a semi-advanced to advanced rper, so i can most likely match whatever you have enough muse to send. i know this thread is old so if its a no, no biggie :)
Hello!
I'd absolutely love to chat with you about any of them if you have one you prefer over the others!
I definitely have more ideas for OHSHC or MLB but I ADORE Fairy Tail and always want to figure out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back