• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom interest check! ~ updated [9/04/23] with Phan || s e a r c h i n g || [strong anime focus]

Just a reminder this is always open!

I do have some replies to get to still, but I'm currently most interested in the following:

Mystic Messenger
Yona of the Dawn
Modern Fantasy / Fantasy worlds or AU
AUs in general for fandoms
Transformers Primeverse

I'm not sure if you would have any interest in plotting anything original but I am of a similar age as you, I only have one trigger, and love just about everything under your 'Typical Trophes' section. You said that you double, so if you have room or time for an additional second roleplay, I have been looking for forever to find someone to roleplay Fairy Tail with me. I have a couple different plot ideas for Natsu and Lucy (yes I'm basic, they are my weak spot) but seeing as it is an older anime I would understand if you had no muse to play Natsu. We can do AU or anything, I simply have an itch for Nalu that I can't seem to scratch.

If you are wanting to do any other fandom based roleplays, I have seen some of MLB (almost all of it but cannot seem to find all the episodes for season 5), recently finished OHSHC (have not read the manga but I know how it ends), Sonic X, Spiderman and Marvel (haven't seen a few of the newer shows but have seen every movie). If you have any high muse for those, you are welcome to message me or I can reach out if you'd like

I'm not sure if you would have any interest in plotting anything original but I am of a similar age as you, I only have one trigger, and love just about everything under your 'Typical Trophes' section. You said that you double, so if you have room or time for an additional second roleplay, I have been looking for forever to find someone to roleplay Fairy Tail with me. I have a couple different plot ideas for Natsu and Lucy (yes I'm basic, they are my weak spot) but seeing as it is an older anime I would understand if you had no muse to play Natsu. We can do AU or anything, I simply have an itch for Nalu that I can't seem to scratch.

If you are wanting to do any other fandom based roleplays, I have seen some of MLB (almost all of it but cannot seem to find all the episodes for season 5), recently finished OHSHC (have not read the manga but I know how it ends), Sonic X, Spiderman and Marvel (haven't seen a few of the newer shows but have seen every movie). If you have any high muse for those, you are welcome to message me or I can reach out if you'd like
Hi! Message me! I'd love to hear more about your ideas!

Heya!

This is still open, however I would like to let everyone know that I am VERY burnt out on BNHA/MHA right now, so if that's the fandom you're looking for then I'm not your girl. I have like... 10+ BNHA roleplays going on right now so it's a bit much for me.

If you're interested in nearly anything else, let me know!

Hi. I saw you have superhero x (anything) and you’re double friendly. I’d be interested in playing a villian if you’re open for it. And I can be someone for you aswel

Heya!

I'm not currently looking for any more BNHA/MHA roleplays!
However, if you're interested in any other fandom please message me!
Or if you have an original world idea or just an AU idea I'm open to that as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back