• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom interest check! ~ updated [9/04/23] with Phan || s e a r c h i n g || [strong anime focus]

Hello! Thank you for your response. I haven't watched FMA:B in a hot minute! If you have any plot ideas I'd love to hear them, but I'm not sure that I have a whole lot of interest in writing for it right now :/
That’s fine good luck on your search 💕

Question, would you be interested in an AU for Demon Slayer? I didn't see that fandom up on the post, but I thought I might as well ask.

If not, Fairy Tail is also my type of thing.

Question, would you be interested in an AU for Demon Slayer? I didn't see that fandom up on the post, but I thought I might as well ask.

If not, Fairy Tail is also my type of thing.
Hi! I haven't watched Demon Slayer yet. It's on my list of ones I need to watch but the first episode made me cry so I had to brace myself.

Hi! I haven't watched Demon Slayer yet. It's on my list of ones I need to watch but the first episode made me cry so I had to brace myself.
In that case, up for Fairy Tail then?

Also, if you REALLY wanna cry, get into the backstories of characters for Berserk

In that case, up for Fairy Tail then?

Also, if you REALLY wanna cry, get into the backstories of characters for Berserk
I am ALWAYS up for Fairy Tail!

Oh Jesus no thank you Fairy Tail already makes me emotional ugly cry. I am way too soft for anime like that okay I cried watching all three How To Train Your Dragon movies-

I am ALWAYS up for Fairy Tail!

Oh Jesus no thank you Fairy Tail already makes me emotional ugly cry. I am way too soft for anime like that okay I cried watching all three How To Train Your Dragon movies-
Want me to PM you?

I mean, it's more brutal than it is sad(berserk)

Granted, Guts is also the manliest man I've ever seen

Motherfucker cut off his own arm to get out of the grip of a monster

Want me to PM you?

I mean, it's more brutal than it is sad(berserk)

Granted, Guts is also the manliest man I've ever seen

Motherfucker cut off his own arm to get out of the grip of a monster
Yes! Please do!

Oh, then that's fine I have no issues with gore or horror. I love strong characters who are badass. But have a family reunited after a war and years apart and I'll cry. Softness... it gets me.

Yes! Please do!

Oh, then that's fine I have no issues with gore or horror. I love strong characters who are badass. But have a family reunited after a war and years apart and I'll cry. Softness... it gets me.
Done!

It's more along the lines of Guts being born alone on a battlefield from his mother's corpse, growing up fighting

blah blah blah, he becomes part of a band of warriors, but their leader turns on them at an eclipse and steals his girl, after all this, she'd presumed dead, both both Guts and her have a mark that render them always being attacked by demons and the such.

Hello!
This is still open, and I also want to let everyone know actual PLOT ideas will be on my second post (the one right after the original post). I'm in the process of editing it so it currently doesn't have any plots, but keep a look out as I will begin updating it as I get more time!

Still open .

Primarily looking for
Genshin Impact, My Hero Academia, or Mystic Messenger rps
(OR Transformers, however my interest lies in the TFP/RID 2015 verse and timeline atm)

Hello there! Sorry to bother but I'd love to do something with My Hero Academia! Specifically, I noticed you had an OC that you sometimes ship with Kirishima, and as someone who has an OC that I often have shipped with Bakugou, I'd be quite down for doing something with OC x Canon doubling maybe with those four (since I am a sucker when the main cast gets to be a little squad)! No pressure of course and I'd be down to explore something else but I just wanted to suggest the idea if that interests you!

Hello there! Sorry to bother but I'd love to do something with My Hero Academia! Specifically, I noticed you had an OC that you sometimes ship with Kirishima, and as someone who has an OC that I often have shipped with Bakugou, I'd be quite down for doing something with OC x Canon doubling maybe with those four (since I am a sucker when the main cast gets to be a little squad)! No pressure of course and I'd be down to explore something else but I just wanted to suggest the idea if that interests you!
Hello!! I would LOVE to do an MHA with you and would be happy to write blasty boom boom boy for you!

HI!

In case you are still looking for some partners in crime, i would love to write a genshin rp with you :D
I have tons of ocs i would love to use and, like you, can always come up with more XD

Hellooo! I could go for some genshin rps! I have a few ideas based on what I saw from your Ocs and the pairings you wanna have with them! Along with a character that I have in mind.

Under remodel: Keep eyes peeled!

Introduction::
Hello, my user is .Phantom. but you are free to call me Phan! I have been roleplaying for over ten years now and started off years ago on WCRPG before it became FeralFront and ultimately ended up shutting down. I am currently 22 years old and go by She/Her but to be quite honest I've been referred to as They/Them and He/Him by strangers and it doesn't bother me, so whatever pronouns you see me as most you can call me, it doesn't matter to me in the slightest because I will not correct you, lol. I have a strong interest in anime fandom roleplays, however there are occasions where I enjoy original world plots if they're in a fantasy setting or if the plot or characters catch my attention. I'm a sucker for cliche tropes but I also enjoy uniqueness as well. I'm fairly flexible. I grew up around horses and have extensive equine knowledge and stories I'd be happy to share that may shock you, so feel free to ask! I also volunteered at a Fire Department for almost two years and have EMS experience, but this is limited.

Roleplay With Me!!::
+ Nearly ALL of my OCs have SOME trauma. Please attach any trigger warnings you may have if you DM me (I, personally, have none. I'm traumatized and need therapy O.K.)
+ I will be attaching links to my OCs character sheets so feel free to look them over for any you'd like to roleplay with. I will also ALWAYS be up for creating new OCs as well
+ I'll put it here ahead of time but I don't roleplay anything Pokemon
+ I'm LGBTQ+ friendly and would be happy to write with you!
+ Romance is NOT a requirement for me, but I DO enjoy it - overused tropes, cliches, unique plots, etc. I'm all for!
+ I adore chatting OOC and hyping up characters and plotting!
+ On the above note, I strongly need a basic plotline with some sub plots planned; trying to just go with the flow and plot as we write always kills my muse and I WILL eventually drop the RP
+ I'm ghost friendly; get bored? Don't worry, I won't get hurt feelings if you leave and you are always welcome to hit me back up later if you enjoyed rping with me
+ On the topic above, if you ghost me I will assume you lost interest and usually try not to ask too many times if you're still interested. I may ask.. once?
+ If I am not answering a question here that you have, DM me! I won't bite I swear! I'm f r i e n d l y :0
+ Double friendly
+ I do not use Discord
+ I can do canonxoc or ocxoc; I do not mind writing a canon character but there are some I may not be familiar with so just ask!

My OCs::
Here is a list of all of my current OCs. They will be listed either under a Fandom or Genre.

Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia OCS:

Students-
Remi Ayko | F | Heterosexual | Student/Hero | Pro Hero: Sight Paired with: Bakugo, Kirishima, or Shinso
Kaiya Izumi | F | Pansexual | Student | Pro Hero: Infiniti Paired with: Dabi, Hawks, or OC
Fuji Sakamoto | M | Heterosexual | Student| Pro Hero: Paired with: Uraraka or Momo

INCOMPLETE :: Aiko Higurashi | F | Heterosexual | Student | Pro Hero: Vogue Melody Paired with: Shoto or Denki
Hina Suzumori | F | Asexual | Student | Pro Hero: Switch Paired with: Hawks, Shigaraki, OC

Other OCs without forms yet:
Nagisa Sho | M | Bisexual | Student | Pro Hero: Paired with: Tokoyami, Jiro
Hiro Suzumori | M | Demisexual | Student | Pro Hero: Glitch Paired with: Nearly anyone
Rini (blank) | F | WIP
Chaiko Hirai | M | Heterosexual | WIP
Juno Stein | M | Homosexual | Student | WIP
Umi-Chan | literally mostly a side character but I love her anyways so-
Kiana Lou Caldararro | F | Bisexual | Anti-Hero | Paired with: Tamaki Amajiki, Shigaraki

PRO HEROES:
Angel Heart | GN | Pansexual | WIP Paired with:
The Lioness | F | Heterosexual | WIP Paired with: Endeavor, OC
Universe | M | Bisexual | WIP Paired with:

ANTI-HEROES:
Seilah Gray | F | Heterosexual | Anti-Hero: Vendetta Paired with: Hawks, OC

BNHA Characters I could write:
Shota Aizawa, Eijiro Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugo, Tokoyami Fumikage, Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya, Jiro, Mina, Uraraka, Fat Gum, Present Mic, Shigaraki, Dabi, Hawks, Mirko, Denki Kaminari, (pretty much all of class 1-A), Mirio, Tamaki Amajiki, Nejire

Genshin Impact OCs:
Daiyu | Pyro | Bisexual | Liyue/Mondstadt Paired with: Kaeya, Zhongli

Genshin Characters I Could Write:
Kaeya, Diluc, Jean, Lisa, Venti, Xiao, Childe, Zhongli, Thoma, Kazuha, Beidou, Rosaria, Yoimiya, Mona, Traveler

Transformers OCs:

Humans:
Magnolia Avery Reid | Human | Autobot Ally | TFP

Autobots:

Frostbite | Autobot | Femme |
Turboflow | Autobot | Mech |

Characters I Could Write:
Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bulkhead, Mirage, Arcee, Megatron, Starscream, Jetfire, Ironhide, Knockout

* Have watched: Bayverse (all), Prime, RID (one after Prime), War for Cybertron (on Earthrise currently)

Original World OCs:
Diane Espirit | Witch | 18 |

++ I am still updating and altering many OCs and adding more. Please be patient with me! If you're curious about a fandom I DO NOT have an OC for please just ask because I WILL let you know if I know it and would be happy to create an OC!

A few fandoms I'm 10000% part of and would always be up for roleplaying in their world or based-off-of type things

Fairy Tail
Attack on Titan (but, like, only the first season bc while I read the manga I got tired of the politics involved lol)
Seven Deadly Sins
Yona of the Dawn
Soul Eater
OHSHC
Fruits Basket
Transformers Prime/RID
MHA/BNHA
Sonic X
Genshin Impact
Mystic Messenger
Obey Me!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
One Piece (I took the dive so I'm barely in the first couple of seasons)
Fullmetal Alchemist (been a while, would need a refresher)
Inuyasha

Typical Tropes & other nonsense
Enemies to Friend/Lovers (has to be done right)
Childhood Friends
Rivals
Arranged Marriage/Fake Dating
Unrequited Love
ANYTHING ANGST I AM SO GREAT AT THAT
Awkward Romance Feelings
Anmesia (can be friendship or romance)
Polyamorous exploration
Slow Burn
Forced to be together for some reason so bonding time :)
Literally almost any trope I'm down for let's be real.
Hi, I was wondering if you're still open for a MHA rp? I've roleplayed online on and off for years, and I love to double up POVs :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back