• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

roleplaypanpanda

The_Roleplaying_Author on AO3
Hello, RPNation!

This is my third 1x1 interest post since joining the site. My two posts prior to this one were not very specific and offered a wide range of fandoms for people who might've been interested to pick from. Unfortunately, that didn't help me find the perfect roleplay partner that I've been looking for. So this time, I'm just going to come right out and say what I've been looking for without going through all the boring and unnecessary details.

I have a few fandoms in mind, all of which can expand to include original characters if that's what you prefer. I normally play as canon characters, but can also play as OCs if you'd feel more comfortable with me doing so. The genres typically included in my roleplays are romance, drama, fantasy, comedy and adventure. Romantic pairings can be FxM, FxF, MxM or any outside of those lines. I really don't have much of a preference. I can play both male and female characters.

Below you'll find a short and sweet list of the fandoms I'm interested in, as well as the characters I am looking for or willing to play as. Anything written below is subject to change and can be further discussed once you reach out to me. I'd be more than happy to make a few adjustments if it means you'll give me a chance as your next writing partner. So, with that being said, here's the full list;

(Fandoms I'm craving at the moment are marked with an asterisk (*))

Animaniacs*

Can Play As: Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Hello Nurse, Pinky, Brain, Slappy

Looking for: OCs, Yakko, Scratchy, Brain, Buggs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Minerva

Team Fortress 2

Can Play As: Scout, Sniper, Soldier, Engineer, Ms. Pauling, Pyro, Saxton Hale

Looking for: Sniper, Spy, Heavy, Medic, Demoman, Zhanna, Engineer

YouTubers*

Can Play As: Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, CrankGameplays, Arin Hanson, Dan Avidan, Matt Watson

Looking for: Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Ryan Magee, Vinny Vinesauce, Vargskelethor Joel, Oneyplays, OCs

(Can also play Sanders Sides, Iplier Egos and Septiceye Egos)

The Lion King*

Can Play As: OCs, Simba, Mufasa, Nala, Scar, Kiara, Kion

Looking For: OCs, Mufasa, Scar, Kion, Kovu, Vitani, Pumba

My Little Pony

Can Play As: Mane 6 (any), Flurry Heart, Spike, Derpy, Luna, Cutie Mark Crusaders (any), OCs

Looking For: Shining Armor, Discord, Flash Sentry, Big Mac, Tyrek, Cheese Sandwich, OCs

Sonic the Hedgehog

Can Play As: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Silver, OCs

Looking For: Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, Vector, Espio, Big the Cat, OCs

Teen Titans (DC)*

Can Play As: Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Jinx, Nightwing, Batman, Tara

Looking For: Raven, Cyborg, Batgirl, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Flash, Joker

And there you have it! This should be updated as I earn cravings for new fandoms or characters. If you're interested in anything listed above or simply want to learn more, please message me privately. Oh, and just to ensure that you've read the rules I'm about to post, look for a password at the bottom of the page. If you don't use the password, I may not respond to your interest message.

Rules:

No one-liners.

No OOC drama.

No abandoning the roleplay. You have a week to respond before I move on.

No major character death unless the character can be brought back to life.

No asking for my other socials. I only roleplay here unless you want my e/mail address.

No spamming

No inviting others to join the roleplay without my consent

No hate or discrimination towards me as a person. I will do the same for you.

Easy enough? Still interested? The password is Panda. I hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back