• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Falling Apart (Multifandom RP) [OOC CHATTER]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AshuraaHunter

A Roleplayer with Standards
Talk about literally anything pertaining to the RP or its participants here.

Also, ask questions and make suggestions.

Last edited:
I'd like to join this RP if you don't mind? It seems like it's a lot of fun. I could also help you out with the Okami part since I saw you needed some help in that area.

I'd like to join this RP if you don't mind? It seems like it's a lot of fun. I could also help you out with the Okami part since I saw you needed some help in that area.
You can most certainly join! As long as you abide by the rules of the RP, you're allowed to help with Okami. I'm waiting on another guy who might also be a mod of that universe.

Wait....are we going to have keep up with how many points we like lose or the stats there just to show like how good your character is at something?

Stats are incorporated into dice rolls. You have 12 to distribute by default among them, but you can also subtract points from other stats to boost others up. They can be increased in other ways, but that's about it.

Hey what do all the abbreviations stand for?
EDR
STR
DEF
ECH
RES
AGI
PER
SKI
INT
CHA
LUK
The abbreviation for each statistic, and what they are used for, can be found in the 'stats.txt' available in the Falling Apart .zip on the extras page.

This is going to be exciting. The approved cast so far already seems to be very entertaining.

I wonder what everyone else will put in as their first character? cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back