• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Falling Apart (Multifandom RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AshuraaHunter

A Roleplayer with Standards
It began.
Cosmic-Explosion.jpg
It began so abruptly, so suddenly that not a person had a clue of what was occurring, nor did they know what they could do about it. This multi-dimensional ripple... this aura... it seemed as if it was tearing the fabric of time, space, existence itself. Loud pulses screamed throughout every universe in this thing's grasp... Millions have already perished, and the air that they breathe is becoming poisonous. Shadows lurk throughout every street, village, and field, as an impromptu universe merge is forced. Regardless of their motives, someone, maybe a group... we have to put an end to this undying chaos.

Many people instantly began theorizing, after they sheltered underground. Maybe, God actually exists and he is furious as to what we have become? Perhaps it's a greedy creator who wants nothing other than to see universes fall apart, and their occupants fight to the death. Maybe it's just a dream, a horrid nightmare... There is no way of knowing for sure. But heed my voice... I call upon you, heroes, those who are brave enough, to investigate, and go to work to put an end to this mess. It will take a very long time, but I feel it will be well worth it. You'll save billions upon billions of innocent lives, and the ground will be stained in evil blood. The world is depending on you!

Last edited:
"...Wake up, ambitious heroes. Wake up, as it is now your time to shine. The world, the universe... the multiverse as we know it is being risked by horrid corruption and ripples. You are needed now more than ever. Perhaps the most urgently you'll ever be needed in your lifetime. It's... inexplicably sickening. Even I don't have the clear mind to explain these events at the moment, despite being artificial... But nonetheless, you muuust riiise aaand shiiine~."

The soft, English-accented female voice rang out to all of those that were currently aboard the ships, within their own containment cells, their familiar gear not currently present. They found themselves slowly waking from sleep in either a chamber or a decently-sized, comfortable bed. The recon mechanical found himself electronically restrained, while the thief, the soldier, and the bounty hunter found themselves in simple, white uniforms, a digital tag displaying a codename on the left side of their top. Once they approached the door, many mechanisms worked to allow them out without effort. Their true names and an alias were printed on a digital label above the entry to their cell. Despite being situated far apart from one another, it wasn't hard to unite with another crew member even if they were on the other side of the Main Central ship, as it wasn't too entirely difficult to learn the layout of it, unless you were mentally incompetent.

Once they all reached the center of the heart of the ship, a male figure, with blue hair, butler clothing, and some cybernetic tweaks to his own body, approached them all at once. "Bwahah! I see you're all awake? That's nice to see. The boss lady's little 'jingle to duty' worked after all. Frickin' priceless..." He chuckled, before nodding his head. "She calls me Future, but you can just call me Tetsuya. It's what my parents named be... 'fore I got separated from them..." He growled, quite clearly displeased with the fact that he supposedly hasn't gotten to see his family in what seemed like ages. "But... The time is currently 08:39. I'm afraid there's no breakfast prepared at the moment, but you shouldn't find yourselves peckish at this moment anyway. You were kept in special stasis for God-knows-how long!"

Tetsuya could only laugh unnaturally for a moment, before sighing. "Anyhow... Why don't we get the Monarch to sort you out with everything and give you a li'l tour guide? If you need one, that is. You probably won't. The techy map is the easiest thing in the world to get a grasp on. Com'on, follow me." He demanded of his guests, leading them down one of the several hallways the heart possessed. This corridor was notably dark, and much longer than the halls that contained the housing cells of the heroes, but eventually, they led to one sizeable end, which was masqueraded by a royal gate, operated by PIN code.

Once Future punched it in, the gates slowly opened, and the image of the Monarch was revealed to them, in the hologram picturing system, of course. She seemingly did not have a physical body of being. "Ah. There you are. I was not-so-patiently awaiting your arrival. But welcome to the Main Central. You were all brought here due to... a critical disaster. That all four of you were involved in, and several more." A slideshow began in place of her image, showcasing corrupted beings, the corruption of the air, and the overall suffering of innocents. "There are billions of lives at risk, including your own. The source is currently unknown, but we will, without a doubt, root out the issue eventually, and put a firm end to it. With your assistance, of course."

"This will involve traversing several universes, completing missions that are assigned to you whenever needs be, interacting with anyone that is deemed reasonable..." She continued, only to be cut off by Future. "So on, so forth. You get the jist, right? Now, allow the Monarch to gear you up. You're the first squad in the Central, but more are on the way. We hope your stay is comfortable. You got all that?" Before an answer could really be given, they blacked out once again.

When their eyes were opened once more, the heroes found themselves in their normal outfits, equipped with the gear they usually hefted around. Pixels was unrestrained now. "There! Much better, isn't it? Though, if you don't want your fancy gear in rags, you might wanna switch back into the standard issue pajamas so we can fix 'em back up. Also... any gear, money, whatever you get will be sent to a personal vault dedicated to you. Isn't that nice of us?" He questioned, before leading them out again, the gates shifting so they could wander out, down the dark corridor and back into the Central. "The Monarch is probably gonna put you on duty soon. She told me about a computer world in critical danger. So, make sure you're on the alert for the next 15 to 20 minutes! Explore around. Go get yourself a hot drink and a doughnut at the coffee shop. Today, they're free~." He enticed them. Once they reached the very center again, he ran off. "Be seeing you!"

Through dragged about this... weird strange area Leone was placed in, she was currently suffering from a light headache. "This... this just gotta be some dream or whatever" Leone thought, putting a hand on her forehead and looking around herself. "Everything is just too unreal... but, I guess I could take the time to explore around here. Maybe, just maybe it'll help me relax and I can wake up." She looks over the other individuals that were with her and with a click of her tongue Leone turns her back to the three. "Ya heard the weird looking guy, time for us to just walk around this place. Hopefully the three of you guys will understand this situation more than me." And with a smile, she began to walk away from the three slowly. "Now... that 'coffee' shop he was talking about. Might be good for me to check it out, sounds... relaxing." Walking along the hallways of this strange local, she looks over to the Sevens Sword. And as she inspects the blade that's on the left side of her hips... she raises a brow due to the sword looking a bit dull. "Huh. What's... what's the sword always this dull looking? Or... is that how I view it in my head?" Shrugging her shoulders and looking straight back ahead. "Probably just my mind playing tricks on me as all..."

Last edited:
In truth, he was glad to be out of those white bedsheets. Captain Falcon certainly better fitted with his usual gear, after all. Waking up on the ground with his iconic helmet lying next to him his gaze falls upon the golden falcon emblem on the front before, finally, he places the helmet onto where it belonged, as if he was a king crowning himself after long last forever hiding the short brown hair, the sharp brown eyes and the scar across his left eye. Finally, he was ready. Captain Falcon was back, and he was as strong as ever.

While the others were still getting their bearings, after being blacked out for the second time, he began thinking. He had heard of the multiverse theory, of course, but no real, tangible evidence had been found about it. Or, if there had, it had been hidden to the public. If all it took was a tampered warp gate, though...he doubted that was the full story/ He thought back to what he had heard as he woke up the first time, and the images shown by 'Monarch' in their debriefing. If this corruption was, indeed, real perhaps that is the real the warp gate corrupted...still, no use dwelling on it now. There were far more important things at hand, if his new hosts were to be believed.

As he stood, thinking, while adjusting his racing gloves one of the other soon-to-be allies spoke up. With a grunt, he replied with a simple shrug. "I was driving into the warp gate, and here I am. I imagine you have a similar story." Speaking of driving...his memory jogged, Captain Falcon tapped his wrist and looked around. He couldn't hear anything from around...well, wherever they were, but that didn't necessarily mean that it wasn't here - it was surprisingly quiet for what the Blue Falcon was. Still, its absence worried him. He always felt safe behind the wheel of that machine, despite the danger of driving it, and besides - who wanted to walk everywhere?

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter (specifically for the last part about the Blue Falcon) Angelostar4 Angelostar4 (and whoever the other two in the group are?)

Pixels
"Aaaand, the feed has officially reopened."
A sigh of relief echoed in the XCOM base. The feed had taken far more than an hour to reopen.
Now the base was abuzz with conversing personnel. Now they had no idea what to do next.
Pixels itself proceeded to introduce itself to Captain Falcon by holographic projection.
The projection showed a small VTOL fly through the sky. Then it shifted to Pixels' vision-saluting the pilot, the pilot saluting back, then Pixels jumped towards the rift.

Last edited:
With Tetsuya presenting everyone's original gear to each of them, Joseph stood in front of his with a feeling of contempt. The lighting of the area allowed for a slight reflection of himself on the helmet's visor; looking at his stagnant expression, he knew this was wrong. All those days of training, toughening himself up, forming bonds with his fellow men, the very job of security and protection he had trained for was all pointless now. Memories of Earth in its last throws reminded Joseph of his powerlessness and mortality. Actually, that last part can't really apply anymore he figured, if the dead can just be brought back with no warning.

Clutching the helmet in his hands, Joseph slammed it on the ground, shaking while doing so. The last day back home was one of nothing but pure terror and depression. Everyone he knew fell, then rose again only to kill the first person it saw. Bodies contorting, arms distending, faces splitting open to reveal morphed teeth and skulls.....and the skyline....Moons, so many damn moons! 'No, not just moons.' Joseph hissed. 'Those things were f-ing alive!' And after all of that, he ran. Joseph ran from a losing battle that had consumed the entire planet in hours; there was nothing left to protect anymore. By now, every living human would have been slain then reborn as a misshapen monstrosity. 'Do these people intend me to protect those things?!' He shuddered at the thought of being the savior for mindless creatures that wanted only to kill him.

But Joesph knew this wasn't the case; this dreamlike scenario fate had him wind up in revealed other universes suffering. "Technically, I guess this is a job for me to do." He resolved, picking up the undamaged helmet from the floor. "At the very least, if what happened on Earth is stays within my universe only, that will be one less problem to worry about." Joseph concluded, aiming to cheer himself up. "Somewhat."

"I, too, experienced a similar series of events that brought me here. A sort of instant transition from home to...somewhere different. I'm sure my ship is in pieces somewhere around here." The semiconfident Joseph called to his assigned allies over his shoulder; not really bothering to find out if their conversation warranted him talking right now.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Angelostar4 Angelostar4

Pixels
The scout heard Joseph, and proceeded to turn around.
There was a problem, however. Pixels had failed to develop a mouth to talk with.
And it showed with Pixels' apparent surprise and frustration via grasping at it's helmet, before throwing its hands up and projecting a question mark.
Pixels noticed something, an action that went on inside of it's digital brain. It seemed to be the only one here of its own will.
And Pixels now wasn't sure of what lied ahead. Even a machine can doubt if given a brain.

Last edited:
Neither Tetsuya, nor the ruling artificial intelligence had much information about Joseph's former situation within his universe, and thus, were rather perplexed as he lobbed his own helmet against the ceramic floor. Both the headgear, and the floor were unharmed in the end, despite the soldier's apparent strength, and the Monarch's 'core' lit up slightly red. "Attempts of vandalism will not be tolerated on the Main Central ship, Mr. Eikstaen." Future could only groan. "Agh, kuso... Monarch, leave him be! It is very likely he is experiencing hardships--" And the AI interfered again, sounding angrier. "You will obey my word, Future!" And then, the augmented guy stepped back a few times. "Okay, okay..." Still sounding a bit nervous, he rested an arm on the Swede's shoulder. "Worry not, tomodachi. Sometimes, she just becomes... unreasonable." He whispers the last word. "But anyhow, since you folks all originate from different universes, what happened there stays there. And it's up to all of us, and the heroes that arrive later, to resolve that crap." Then, he led them out into the plaza.

Then, the heroes were solitary for approximately 15 minutes, leaving them to wander around, interact with the quiet, pajama-clad humans, or the talkative robotic figures, grab some things from the coffee shop, or attempt to locate other places they were not told about, or corners undergoing active construction, using monkeys in ceramic armor as workers. Pretty strange, was it not? And the daring racer found himself unable to call the Blue Falcon for the moment, and Joseph doubting that his own ship was still in one piece.

Finally, after a lengthy spell of time, an echoing, light chime was heard, but only in the heads of the current crew, and the Monarch's assistant. All five of them saw a hologram of the Monarch once again, who had returned to her calm, yet largely emotionless state. Her voice was also only heard by the five. "Hello, my heroes. And also to you, Future. I hope your brief exploration of the Main Central ship was sufficient enough. You will be able to see more in the near future, but we have business to attend to. You four heroes... comprise my first quest crew." She stated, before a brief pause. Then, the English voice persisted. "A brilliant world of computer technology with brilliantly crafted source code... has been corrupted by the unforeseen dark ripple that was the heart of this multiverse collapse. I cannot acquire any further information about this situation, but it is a very serious matter." The Monarch claimed. "I insist that you head to the Departure Chambers, so you can embark on your first quest. Tetsuya... will lead you there."

Smiling, the augmented human nodded his head, as to show his loyalty to the AI. "Yes, ma'am. Verily, indeed. C'mon, follow me." He demanded, nudging his head along as he traversed back to the heart of the ship in a sprint, and looked at the four, leading them to a seamless panel of the ship that opened down to allow them into a deep, blacked-out room, with not much light besides the stars of the multiversal space, and a few monitors here and there, which told of errors and Central activity. The young adult hopped over into a wheeled chair afront a control panel, punching in several elaborate codes that caused the four chambers to open up, with a bit of steam being dispersed as they did so. "Well guys? Whaddya' waitin' for? Hop on in! You're going to your first rift. Isn't it exciting?"

(Post order in battle will be Pixels > Cat > Falcon > Joseph > NPCs for the mission)

Headline for this mission's posts
Universe - Data Diagnostics
Mission - Operation Whistler
<character name> Lv. 1, Exp. 0/200
EDR: < >
Current squad: < >, < >, < > (and any buddy NPCs that tag along)
Current loot: <loot goes here>

Note: this may change.

Last edited:
Pixels
The scout's response was a tilt of the head towards the now angry AI.
However, it seemed to buy Tetsuya's response, nodding, and going back to checking it's laser rifle.
When 15 minutes had passed, and the chambers opened for Operation Whistler, the scout was already attentively listening, before eagerly nodding and dashing towards the chamber, inspecting it's laser rifle as it ran for it's chamber. When the inspection proved that the laser rifle was fine, Pixels prepared for deployment.

Meanwhile, Captain Falcon had retreated back to the room he had woke up in. In his eyes, it was really the only place he knew in this odd world that may have some privacy attached to it. Not like the mighty Falcon was bothered by other people talking to him or anything, it's just that what he needed to do involved privacy - he could concentrate better with it. No loud noises or distractions. Not many people knew of this, but his abilities are because of his high ki potential - most think it is magic, but it is simply that his soul is stronger and more determined than regular people. Retracing his steps to the room he began in, he sighed as he looked up to the name above the door. 'Douglas Jay Falcon - Captain Falcon'. He was certainly going to have to live up to the title of 'Captain Falcon' if the AI and the cyborg were correct - everyone was going to have to live up to their full potential, if the multiverse were to be saved.

Moving the furniture around to clear room for his meditation, it was brutally obvious how strong the Captain was. Lifting the bed with no real issue, and tipping it to the side, Captain Falcon didn't even strain or break a sweat. With the room now clear, in only a few minutes, Falcon sat down in the centre of the room, breathing deeply and thoroughly. Nothing seemed to be happening for the first couple of minutes, but after a while the room was heating up. Captain Falcon, almost in a trance, began channelling his ki into a small fiery bird that sat in the palm of his hand. With delicate hand movements through the air, the bird began to fly around the Captain's head, following his gestures, before suddenly blazing around him. Falcon's eyes glowed red with the fury of a volcano, and with one final hand gesture, into a fist, he was ready.

Walking out of the room, the intense heat still trapped within it, Captain Falcon made his way to the heart. He had a question that only the AI could answer. Walking up to the console that he saw the AI in originally, he began speaking. He wasn't certain if it was listening, but if his own ship's AI pilot was anything to go by, it probably was. It was probably programmed to listen. "Monarch, was it? I can't help but notice my racer wasn't with all my other gear - do you happen to know where it is?"

(btw, this is all before the message in the head in the 15 minutes beforehand)

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 BlightGiver BlightGiver GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Interacting with the inhabitants of this weird and far out local, causes the young woman to sigh. "Seems like whatever that woman is... she can get into my head no problem." Leone thought to herself, heading back to the front of the room she woke up in before being lead out of it. Looking up to the sign above the door, she slowly moves her tongue across her teeth... annoyed at the sign. "Empress... Leone Valentine. Dang, even my name isn't save."

After checking up on the sign, Leone turns her back to the room and walks away from it in a leisurely manner. "...That coffee shop sure wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Those drinks were as strong as dirt." She said under breath, walking by the dull pajama-wearing people around her. Making to the center and hearing the man in the wheeled chair talking about excitement and what not, Leone flashes the man a quick smile as she makes her way to her own chamber, checking over herself once inside of it. "I'm excited, don't get me wrong here. I'm more... how should you say, curious of what the heck I am getting myself into."

The Monarch, especially with the PIN applied to the gateway to her origin room, was not expecting any visitors before she composed and sent the message throughout the minds of the heroes. Thus, the core of her image lit up a bright white in sharp surprise as the bounty hunter single-handedly managed his way back into the room. "Oh. I wasn't expecting your return so soon, Capt. Falcon." Her voice rang out lightly, before her coloration returned to normal, speaking again. "I suppose you were paying close attention when Future put in the entry code. Anyhow... Why are you here?" She listened to his question, and proceeded to respond. "Hmm... I'm afraid that, at this point, the Main Central ship cannot accommodate an additional vehicle as big as your racer. It should work as soon as you're deployed into a mission... Or, if you give me time, I can expand the size of the plaza." The AI paused for a lengthy time. "Now leave. I have stargazing to attend to."

Captain Falcon, with a satisfied nod, left the AI to its work. He spent the rest of the time waiting around, although there was not much waiting to be done. He even admitted to himself that he was relieved to hear that his marvellous blue racer has made the journey unscathed, and was to be reunited with him soon - especially with all the strange creatures around. Who knows what might happen to it?

After receiving the message, Captain Falcon cracked his knuckles before heading down to the Departure Chambers with 'Future'. Once there, he understood what needed to be done - this wasn't his first time through a portal...although, the last time he did that he ended up in another reality...oh well. Captain Falcon, caution in his movements, went through the portal...

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

After being berated by Monarch about his forcefulness involving his gear, Joseph had ultimately decided to hold in his worries for the time being. If there was the possibility of angering a multiversal artificial intelligence too far, he would not want to be the first to do so. Maybe acting more calm would yield beneficial results; it'd certainly help group morale as a whole, which was one of the first things taught back during training."Happy soldiers are capable soldiers" Joseph recited, finding himself chuckling thanks to his own remark. Slipping back on the armor and the helmet, Joseph was met with the suit's power systems rebooting. He made a mental note to thank Monarch and Future afterwards for keeping it charged; with the RIG on his back lighting up to display his current physical health, Joseph found slight solace being armored up once more.

However, his weapon did not give him the same emotions, it being an engineering tool instead of a standard issue rifle. "Well with all things considered, beggars can't be choosers right now." Joseph lamented, recalling back to ripping the javelin gun from a corpse's hand back on Earth. The tool certainly does function well enough for damage usage; one spike can easily impale or straight up kill any poor fool on the receiving end. With a grunt, Joseph lifted up the javelin gun, "Gah, wish they could've made these things lighter at least, before the whole planet went to hell." Afterwards, Joseph was led by Future to a room where Monarch could give a briefing of where the four gathered allies were going to be heading to. "Another universe?" The strained guard stated. "But, I've yet to get used to this place." He joked, before being lead to a portal that acted as the gateway to the target universe.

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Angelostar4 Angelostar4 The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald GearBlade654 GearBlade654

"I have already mentioned beforehand that you are free to tour the place in its entirety once you gain the opportunity to do so. Perhaps it could be as soon as this mission has concluded? My calculations are still undergoing..." The Monarch's voice rang out in some sort of robotic melody. No portals to enter just yet - the four collaborating heroes of varying universes were strapped into their departure pods securely, since if they flung forward with a poke of force, the resulting smash against the metal door of the transport chamber could prove fatal. Their belongings, barring worn equipment, were stored in an intelligent high-velocity storage compartment, which, upon arrival to their destination, would automatically equip each hero with their respective gear.

Tetsuya's eye visibly, and audibly, twitched and glitched as he observed his reflection in the transparent shield of the inter-universe travel ship, which was actually separate from the Main Central. Mumbling angrily to himself in his native Japanese tongue, he punched in codes that opened all of the doors of the pods with a steamy hiss following. "I... almost forgot." He said with a nervous chuckle, before holding up two futuristic, yet seemingly aged, ceramic radio devices, with clips on their hind. One in each hand. "These! They clip right onto your chest, and don't add any extra bulk to your setup... Because when they're not in use, they harmlessly vanish! So feel free to talk tactics and whatnot - long distance - with your new buddies. And, I mean... Über long. Nothing you'd find on plain-old Earth!" He boisterously laughed, before tossing each individual one. "You don't need to worry about it breaking any time soon."

And with that, he retraced his steps back to the wheeled computer chair, punching in the chamber seal codes, and then initiating the departure sequence. "Our mission codename? Whistler. You guys ready?" There was a brief pause, before he sounded more enthusiastic and snarky than usual. "...Ooh, was that a yes? Then let us get this miniship popping!" And with that, Tetsuya awaited the transport spacecraft to disconnect from the Main Central's massive hull, upon which it soared forward at unrivaled speeds - rates that let them punch through the multiversal reality fabric, only for it to return to normal once they did so. It was such a brilliant enigma, that happening...

windows_xp_bliss-wide.jpg

Data Diagnostics - Day 1
Within what felt like less than a single minute, the ship sped in and out of the target universe, dispatching the four from their pods safe and sound, where they would land on luscious green grass, without a single bit of harm coming to their legs. This world felt... smooth and electrical, in an odd way, and it did not seem corrupted for the first few moments of their stay. A familiar chime rang out throughout the world of rolling green hills and cirrus clouds, as a message bubble popped up, but soon fizzled away. "Hello there, users. Welcome to Windows XP, copyright 2001. We hope you enjoy your brand-new operating system." A voice, far more digitized and less fluid than the Monarch's called out.

Tune - Windows XP Installation Music

"Would you appreciate a tour of this operating system? If so..." The text-to-speech voice uncontrollably garbled the rest of its speech, and eventually, ended in a flatline beep. Then, the grass began to darken, and so did the skies of Bliss... turning purple. All of the desktop shortcuts remained as sort of 3D platforms - from old web programs such as Internet Explorer and AOL Messenger, to aged games like Counter-Strike Source, all surrounding a bigger error bubble with the label 'Critical error - Corruption detected. Purge required immediately!'

Afterwards, several brand-new foes dropped down from the sky, squeaking and bouncing like beach balls for a moment, before getting on their feet. This was it - their very first encounter with the Corrupted, as every now and then, a purple film would flicker on the surface of the enemy's makeup. These things were composed of scrapped texture files, and additional icons from the computer, and reached out with grabby hands, looking nearly identical to the cursor when dragging something to and fro on the desktop. They hungered for the death of these fighters. Some may not be able to take them seriously, but they could output harm.

One in particular, located far off to the left of Captain Falcon, sent a razor-sharp cursor blazing towards Leone, in its very first aggressive move. The others attempted to find an exploit in the environment of the desktop, in order to overwhelm the heroes.

Cursor Bullet (2,000 Sharp)
Target - Cat
power roll - 4+0 = 4 (-30% damage = 1400)
accuracy roll - 11+0 = 11
status chance - no. picked was 39. no. needed was 5 or lower, no bleeding
(dice rolls from wizards.com, RNG from random.org)

6 x Corrupted Scrap Files
Data - Unknown. No samples collected.
EDR - |||||||||||||||||||| 6,500
DEF - 10. RES - 12.

Pixels
"Alright, hostile contact confirmed! Colonel, permission to engage?"
"Permission granted, Lieutenant."
"Yes, sir!"
The lieutenant turned around to his interface.
"Pixels, hostile contact confirmed. Open fire, your laser rifle will tear them to bits-we don't have time for your scouting protocols right now!"

The scout, receiving orders, caused a light to flash green on the interface. Affirmative.
With lightning speed, it fired 6 shots at 4 individual Scrap Files, before attempting to blast a fifth one.

(Dang it.)
"Colonel, the Overdrive module has failed to activate."
"Ah well. The thing only had a 20% to activate. Best see what we can do next."

At first when she landed in this weird landscape with the rest of her 'allies', Cat simply listened in on the weird voice in the sky. Though, her eyes widen when she and others are being assaulted by these weird flying... monsters, with one sending a speeding arrow towards her.

"Urgh!" Leone let out as she tries out best to dodge out of the way by rolling to her right side.

Captain Falcon cracks his knuckles as he begins to run forward towards the enemy who shot the strange looking projectile. He had never really seen a cursor before, since most things in his world were touch commands. Or regular commands, if it had a robot AI attached to it.

As he ran, his legs suddenly became charged with electrical energy as he rushes forward at blinding speeds towards the enemy. "Lightning Kick!" He performed the action not only to slam his electrified foot into whatever was attacking them, but to cover the distance in good time. (move = Lightning Kick - rolled a 15 to hit)

Captain Falcon heard the crushing impact as his foot landed square on the odd creature's torso. He smirked slightly as he rebounded off of the creature, performing a backflip, and landed in front of it on both feet. If it didn't like the Lightning Kick, it certainly wasn't going to enjoy what was next. (rolling damage - 9+2 = 11 meaning damage, before defence calculation, will be 3,075 Shock) (rolling paralyse chance - 88. Yeah, no, it's a fail XD. Still, I hit!)

While the creature was still reeling from the powerful kick to the chest, Captain Falcon decided that a full on martial assault was in order. With amazing speed and power, the Captain sent out a relentless barrage of fists at the enemy. (move - Regular Punches (x2 actions) - rolled 9, 14, 14, 10, 2, 20 - 5/6 punches hit)

A couple of his punches missed, but most of them connected with the creature. A powerful fist fighter, this creature stood no chance at blocking his attacks. All the creature could hope for was that the Captain didn't hit an important part or something. (rolling damage - 10+2, 6+2, 8+2, 8+2, 7+2, 12+2 = 12, 8, 10, 10, 9, 14. In total, the six punches will do 2127 Normal damage before defence calculation)

This creature, whatever it was, was on the edge of death, holding on by a thread. He could tell by the way it was stumbling around, barely able to keep itself upright. With a final fiery uppercut, Falcon thought, it should be dead. "Raptor Boost!" (move = Raptor Boost - rolled a 19 to hit)

The uppercut connected, and with it the life of the thing was over. Flung across the field, parts of it falling to ash from the powerful hit, Captain Falcon turned his attention to another one of the creatures, his eyes flaring up with ki infused fire. Now that he knew how much the monsters could take, the next fight probably wasn't going to last that long. (i probably dont need to bother rolling damage - Raptor Boost does 4000 Heat - but ill do it anyways. I got a 10, so damage before defence calculation is 4000) (rolled a 44 for burning, so no hit)

(In total, damage before calculation (and Luck, i guess) is 9,202)

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Angelostar4 Angelostar4 BlightGiver BlightGiver

XCOM
"Sir, the results of Pixels' fire is showing up."
"Alright. Show them."
Towards the 1st File...
(1-16, hit, 17-20 miss)
(11, 19, 4, 17, 8, 18) Only 3 shots blasted the file, dealing 2400 Heat Damage, 2 were critical shots.
The second...
(19, 4, 2, 18, 18, 11) Only 3 shots struck the file as well. 2550 Heat damage. 1 shot was a super critical shot.
The third...
(6, 12, 9, 12, 14, 18) This time, Pixels was far luckier. It got 5 shots on the file, dealing 4350 Heat damage. 1 super critical, 2 criticals.
The last...
(19, 8, 3, 11, 1, 14) Pixels' luck streak continued as it blasted the fourth file with 4350 Heat damage. 1 super critical, 2 criticals.
(Luck calculated.)

Last edited:
With his allies using unique attacks, the enemy....things, since Joseph had no better description for them, took quite a bit of damage. So many enemies, but there was no immediate threat that warranted usage of his javelin gun. "Batons it is then." He declared, unclipping the melee weapons from his belt. Targeting the 5th file, Joseph began swinging.

(Rolled 18 for hit, landing successful hit this action. Rolled 10 for first swing, for 750 damage. Rolled 6 for second swing, for 675 damage. ((-)2.5% modifier for every number rolled above and below 10, correct? So 750 -(4 x 2.5%) =675. Total damage this action is 1425.)

And another set of swings for a second time. (second action)
(Rolled a 4, so no hit this action.)

"Damn it." Joseph cursed under his breath, and attempted to strike the strange enemy once again.
(Rolled an 11 for successful hit. Roll for first swing is 2, for 600 damage. Roll for second swing is 10 for 750 damage. Total damage this action is 1350.)
Total damage this turn was 2775.
(Hopefully I did this right.)

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back