• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fallen Angels MC | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I really like this character. His optimism and natural goodness will definitely add some drama to such a dark roleplay. I don't necessarily think he needs a motorcycle at all at this point, but I don't care what he rides/drives right now. He'll eventually end up on a Harley if he ends up with a patch on his back. I like the idea of him needing to find his wife. I didn't understand however if his daughter is with him or missing too? And also, would you be open to having Veronica's father be Paul, the club's Vice President that just passed away at the beginning of the RP? This would make your character's wife my character's stepsibling.
Awesome! I would like to keep his dirt bike for now then. (Helps explain how he drove from Nevada.)

Sorry I wasn't clear about his daughter. I would like for his daughter to be with him. I also am unsure whether his wife will be alive or not but I think that would be something that we could write together and would be really fun.

It would be really cool if his wife was the daughter of the former Vice president. It would make more sense as to why the club lets this complete stranger in if he brings her name up.

I'm hoping that I will be able to keep a touch of Innocence on this character. While also delving into kind of the darker depths of what a person can do. Especially for family.

Last edited:
Let's go with the first option. I like the idea of Grady knowing about Ben's homosexuality and keeping it from the club. It'll solidify their bond. Up to you if Ben had actual feelings for Grady's father, but they definitely should have been best friends. So they just happen to have the same last name but aren't family. Grady kept his mother's maiden name since she was never officially married - it just so happens that it's the same as Ben's last name.

As far as your character Greg, I don't mind you bringing him over. I think Prospect would be a good fit for that character though, Road Captain will need to be a bit more mature if you wanted to go that route. I don't mind having multiple prospects as the club is meant to expand.

I really like this character. His optimism and natural goodness will definitely add some drama to such a dark roleplay. I don't necessarily think he needs a motorcycle at all at this point, but I don't care what he rides/drives right now. He'll eventually end up on a Harley if he ends up with a patch on his back. I like the idea of him needing to find his wife. I didn't understand however if his daughter is with him or missing too? And also, would you be open to having Veronica's father be Paul, the club's Vice President that just passed away at the beginning of the RP? This would make your character's wife my character's stepsibling.
I like that! Grady knows somehow, and maybe he's the one who recognized that deep down Ben held feelings for his father, more than just brotherly love. But it's mostly subconscious, Ben would never admit that, even or especially before himself. That would also explain his attitude towards the President. And his paranoia tendencies guarantee he's probably suspecting the President had something to do with VP death because the man was against him and Ward got tired of it or something.

Yeah I agree, I mean I could mature Greg out more but maybe then he'd be less interesting addition to the gang. I know you picked the ranks for specific, rp related purposes but if you'd consider adding one like Enforcer, Tail Gunner, or Ass Kicker (found them here, no idea how legit that is haha: Sons of Anarchy: All 15 SAMCRO Ranks Explained ) then would be great to have Greg already with a patch. Otherwsie I'll make him a Prospect but then maybe he's the "oldest" Prospect and also has such role like in the link? From those three I like the idea of an Asskicker before the apocalypse-turned Enforcer after shit hit the fan. I can totally imagine him being President's goon who's now there to break limbs whenever President thinks someone looked at him wrong lol.

I'm posting his CS with all this info in the brackets so you tell me what's his role in the end and I'll adjust all accordingly! Also, I'll adjust Ben's backstory and fill out the blanks and then he's also ready :3

PS. Fern Fern and WantYourSoul WantYourSoul does your character have any family members or best friends around the club?

I updated the character tab to incorporate two more roles, Enforcer taken by Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad and Tail Gunner. These roles are minor but still make your character's patched members. I'm down for Greg having the Enforcer role, but he would have been a Prospect like everyone else. Prospects can usually get patched in by proving themselves reliable and an asset to the club to their sponsor and must be voted in unanimously. With Greg being the way he is, I can see him getting patched in earlier than most. The usual time period for Prospects is 3 months to a year.

It looks like we're pretty much ready to go now guys. I know I said I was going to start yesterday, but I've been too busy with real-life stuff. I hope to start this weekend or early next week if my schedule allows. Hope everyone is as hyped as I am! Looking forward to writing with all of you. If you guys have friends that may be interested in joining, there's still a lot of room so let them know.

Fern Fern WantYourSoul WantYourSoul Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad Conloth Conloth

Hey yall sorry I've been gone, give me one sec and I'll reply with all questions directed at me

HELL YEAH! (All sounds good about Greg.) Super hyped! But take your time chief. I'm sure once we start we'll get some momentum. I don't know anyone here but maybe I'll message guys from Star RP? Maybe someone is game, I'll do that tomorrow.

Conloth Conloth do you plan to make some tiny CS for the little girl?

No rush Fern Fern :3

Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad I really didn't plan on making her a sheet. This is gonna sound horrible but i was imagining her more as a prop for the first few "years" I also would like for the DM (if we have someone like that here) to be able to do whatever they wanted with her. But maybe I should....... Dang now im thinking about it. If I have time I'll write something up.

Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad I really didn't plan on making her a sheet. This is gonna sound horrible but i was imagining her more as a prop for the first few "years" I also would like for the DM (if we have someone like that here) to be able to do whatever they wanted with her. But maybe I should....... Dang now im thinking about it. If I have time I'll write something up.
Ahaha nah it's all good fam, I just asked casue I'm considering adding this little hellion NPC (if boss don mind):

b24fefafefd6613f6d62964ca9ffad28-1.jpg

Figured would be cute if the two interacted sometime. But we'll see!

BeyondDandy BeyondDandy
I went ahead and added couple of things and changed the bike to something more the style

Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad
I can definitely see that, and that would be a pretty funny scenario I imagine (When he gets hurt and she has to begrudgingly help)

So Maria used to have her brother who was a patched member and I would assume he had decent report with the current members, but he lost his life a few months after the dead started rising.

BeyondDandy BeyondDandy
I went ahead and added couple of things and changed the bike to something more the style

Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad
I can definitely see that, and that would be a pretty funny scenario I imagine (When he gets hurt and she has to begrudgingly help)

So Maria used to have her brother who was a patched member and I would assume he had decent report with the current members, but he lost his life a few months after the dead started rising.
Haha yeah xd

Do you think her brother was friends with Ben or Greg? I imagine depending on his personality he either got along well with both or maybe hated Greg lol (just like Ben hates him). But Buster can be a fun buddy too!

Also, I am pretty sure he was/is hitting on both girls. Often just silly (or downright ridiculous) flirting, other times blatant offers. How would Maria act?

I think he'd be very similar to Greg so they would get along really well and I think with Ben he would be respectful and friendly but not like super close pals. Maria would be very sarcastic about it, most responses I imagine would be along the lines of "You wish buddy."
Haha yeah xd

Do you think her brother was friends with Ben or Greg? I imagine depending on his personality he either got along well with both or maybe hated Greg lol (just like Ben hates him). But Buster can be a fun buddy too!

Also, I am pretty sure he was/is hitting on both girls. Often just silly (or downright ridiculous) flirting, other times blatant offers. How would Maria act?

I think he'd be very similar to Greg so they would get along really well and I think with Ben he would be respectful and friendly but not like super close pals. Maria would be very sarcastic about it, most responses I imagine would be along the lines of "You wish buddy."
Haha got it, cool!

IC IS UP!

Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad Fern Fern WantYourSoul WantYourSoul Conloth Conloth
Awesome post chief!

I should be responding in the next day or two.

So Im thinking of having Ezra show up near the end of the meeting the gang has. Just fyi so yall dont wait on me too much

I busted my hip something fierce at work the other day so I haven't been able to get much writing done (I'm honestly shocked at how unproductive I'm being). I have part of my introduction written but my mind has been total mush from the pain.

I'm working away at it slowly but surely, I haven't forgotten about you guys ♡

I busted my hip something fierce at work the other day so I haven't been able to get much writing done (I'm honestly shocked at how unproductive I'm being). I have part of my introduction written but my mind has been total mush from the pain.

I'm working away at it slowly but surely, I haven't forgotten about you guys ♡
Hope you feel better. Work injuries are the absolute worst

Users who are viewing this thread

Back