• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fallen Angels MC | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

BeyondDandy

Dandy Connoisseur
Roleplay Type(s)
FALLEN ANGELS MOTORCYCLE CLUBbikes.jpg
PRELUDE
Six months into the apocalypse the Fallen Angels Motorcycle Club continues to run business as usual - distributing weapons and drugs all across southern Texas for the Quintero Cartel. With money having lost its value, the Fallen Angels are paid in food, water and other necessities - ensuring their survival. They are protected by the walls that bind them to Texas soil, a small clubhouse holding strong against the deceased that mindlessly roam around them. However, with the dead increasing their appearance near the border, business is becoming more difficult than ever. Will the club survive another month? Will the Cartel seek retaliation if business fails? Will the deceased overrun the club and end the era of the Fallen Angels? Join us to find out!

MC HISTORY
At the end of the war, seven veterans came together to pay tribute to their lost brothers through the creations of the Fallen Angels Motorcycle Club. They wore wings stretched over their backs to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice for their freedoms. All through the US they were known as the helping hands of suffering veterans everywhere - helping various foundations that dealt with veteran unemployment, homelessness and rehabilitation. They rode with one ideology, “we were brothers then, we are brothers now.” Unfortunately that idea died with the founding members as times begun to change and those who carried on the legacy got a taste of how powerful the patch had become. The wings became a southern menace, getting in bed with the biggest Mexican cartel in history and other one percenters all through Texas. Guns, drugs, money and power drew new members in creating a new history. Even then, some who wear the patch continue to hope for a resurgence of ideals. In the harshest of times in human history, the Angels can return to who they were and become a helping hand once more or continue dealing with the devil and burn in his hell.

Notes: Not many of our new/younger members will know the history of the MC as it’s been hidden by those that drew away from the founder’s ideals.

CURRENT TIMES
Six months ago the world collapsed into a dark void of chaos. The dead no longer slept, instead rose to their feet to cast unimaginable horrors all through the globe. They craved living flesh, eating everything from small animals to humans. They moved slow, dragging their feet as they walked, targeting their prey with hazed eyes and bloody hands. Their skin was pigmented white and dry like sandpaper. They were rotting, skin dripping off in the hot summers and cracking in the winters. The elements did not stop them however, but a bullet or knife through the brain did for some reason - and that was the only way. When it first started, the economy collapsed. People took to the big cities to riot - hoping their distress would govern federal aid. The government however wanted no involvement in the things that were happening, so most of the population sought them to blame. The military took to martial law after a couple months of failed efforts to stop the spreading disease that started it all. In charge of handling the living and the dead, they became merciless. The big cities felt it the most, the military killing anyone and everyone that came across them. At this time the Fallen Angels’ business skyrocketed. Death and carnage called for guns for protection and drugs to ease the mind. The Angels began to make more weapon and drug runs all through Texas - more than ever before. Houston, Dallas and Odessa their biggest clients almost tripled their normal orders. They sold to other MCs, gangs and militia groups - survivors. The Quintero Cartel - their employer - managed to control the undead on their side of the border. Mexico had become a place of sanctuary but the Cartel and Federales did not let anyone in. Those that tried to cross the border were shot dead and hung as an example for others to stay away. Unfortunately all the hung bodies drew in the undead, causing quite a problem for business. The MC and Quintero Cartel now attempt to find ways to continue business through this newfound issue.

HOT START
Roleplay will start at the Fallen Angels clubhouse, a gated one story bar with enough capacity for fifty people, one non-operational bathroom, a managers office, a large VIP room turned patch-only business room and a couple of closets here and there. Surrounding the building are small RVs where members, families and friends can stay or spend the night - all within the guarded gates. Armed guards are posted at the single entrance, taking out the dead that straggle along or unwanted visitors. Motorcycles are parked under the covered parking next to the entrance.
Just last night, fifty six year old Vice President Paul Williams passed away from cardiac arrest during his sleep. The club has come together in his honor and prepare to patch in the new VP. In the meantime, business continues to create complications. The Quintero Cartel was ambushed three days ago and the guns, drugs and supplies that were crossing the border were robbed. No survivors at the scene, but way of death pointed to a rival gang known as the Red Bandidos - a small tribal Mexican motorcycle club near the border. Last night the Angels picked up one of their members and threw him in the dog pound - a small storage unit behind clubhouse where the club handles some of their more physical business. With the border shutdown, every single supply run is becoming sacred. The club now has to find their supplies so they can continue to distribute and keep business afloat.

EXTRA NOTES
1. This is Mature (18+) RP with sexual, religious and political themes, strong language, blood, gore and death so beware before signup.
2. Character deaths must be agreed upon as a group. Character deaths will occur to further the storyline.
3. There will be multiple time skips to keep the story flowing. I expect participants to help create a story worth telling. Participants will be a crucial part of the success of this roleplay.
4. Do not take IC posts personally please.
5. I aim to give participants and their characters a lot of freedom to explore the world I’ve lay out. As a participant, you will help flesh out the world were in from your character’s perspective.
6. Have all the fun :)

CHARACTER SHEET

MC Roles
1) Sgt. at Arms - Responsible for security in and around club premises.
2) Secretary - Official records/books keeper the club.
3) Road Captain - Responsible for all club runs.
4) Prospect - Not a full patched member yet, on probation for a given time.

Notes: MC Roles pertain only to character within the Fallen Angels Motorcycle Club. You are allowed to create characters outside of the MC like family, friends and employees of the club.

Last edited:
Super happy to see everyone’s excitement! I’m really looking forward to getting this off the ground.

I should have a character sheet for you guys today so you can start brainstorming. Is anyone interested in a discord chat? I know a lot of roleplayers tend to use it to stay in touch and discuss the rp.

Let me know!

Super happy to see everyone’s excitement! I’m really looking forward to getting this off the ground.

I should have a character sheet for you guys today so you can start brainstorming. Is anyone interested in a discord chat? I know a lot of roleplayers tend to use it to stay in touch and discuss the rp.

Let me know!
Excited to brainstorm! I'm cool with discord but I don't need it, I'm easy.

id love to hear everyones ideas but it doesnt matter it its on here or discord

I personally really like using discord for OOC chat, I'm much more consistent on there-- but I can go either way if anyone is really against it ovo

Character Sheet is Up!

Link is connected to both OOC and Interest Check threads just in case. Nothing fancy, I tried to play around with BBCoding but it ended up a mess so scratched that idea :-_-lines: Anyway, you guys are more than welcome to make your character sheets unique and pretty, just make sure to add the information I asked for. Aside from that, look forward to seeing everyone's characters!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or message me. I'll keep thinking about the Discord in the meantime!

Character Sheet is Up!

Link is connected to both OOC and Interest Check threads just in case. Nothing fancy, I tried to play around with BBCoding but it ended up a mess so scratched that idea :-_-lines: Anyway, you guys are more than welcome to make your character sheets unique and pretty, just make sure to add the information I asked for. Aside from that, look forward to seeing everyone's characters!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or message me. I'll keep thinking about the Discord in the meantime!
Neat! So question, how do the runs look like? They are being led by Road Captain yeah? But there are just a few patched members so who's taking part in the runs? Family? Some sort of associates that live on club's property in exchange for working for them or something? How many people take part in a single run?

Last edited:
Also, question to everybody else, what roles are you thinking of taking guys?
I'm planning on writing out a prospect or secretary character depending on which roles have been taken! (Sorry if either of those roles are taken, some of the code is unreadable on mobile & I haven't had a chance to get on PC yet)

Neat! So question, how do the runs look like? They are being led by Road Captain yeah? But there are just a few patched members so who's taking part in the runs? Family? Some sort of associates that live on club's property in exchange for working for them or something? How many people take part in a single run?
Rod Captain is in charge of planning, leading and executing safe and timely drug/gun runs. As we start the rp, they will be crucial to finding a way to get the club’s supplies from the cartel and continue to distribute. Runs will only be made by members of the MC (there might be times where outside people are needed). Prospects will usually be the ones driving the small cargo truck with all the supplies as the rest of the members lead the way on their motorcycles. So you’re looking at just the 6-8 members doing the work.

I'm planning on writing out a prospect or secretary character depending on which roles have been taken! (Sorry if either of those roles are taken, some of the code is unreadable on mobile & I haven't had a chance to get on PC yet)
We have one character posted by Fern Fern and she’s signed up for the prospect role. The prospect role however is still available as I’m allowing 2-3 prospects in total.

Fern Fern

Im accepting your character! I really like the backstory about her brother, simple and effective. I think she has an uphill battle to become a full fledged member as it’s uncommon to have a woman wear the leather in a club like this, but times have changed when the dead rose up. I think it’s going to be interesting to see the dynamic of a female in a male majority world. Awesome job!

Edit: Only thing I’d like to have you edit is the motorcycle. Clubs like these are known for riding Harley Davidson motorcycles to resemble their American pride.

Thank you! It's been a long time since I've created a character so it was more simple than intended. And ok, I wasn't sure if that was strict, I was thinking she didn't join until the start of the apocalypse she just kind had to use what she could find. But I'll just go ahead and edit it to she uses her brother's bike which will tie in with everything.

I'm contemplating taking the secretary role; how active are they out on the road though? I imagine it's a lot more pushing paper at base (which is fine with me).

I'm contemplating taking the secretary role; how active are they out on the road though? I imagine it's a lot more pushing paper at base (which is fine with me).
Every member of the club will participate in running supplies. The roles are kind of their ‘secondary job’ in a sense. So he’ll be active with everyone else but the character will deal with paperwork and such when at the clubhouse or when needed.

All that sounds great! Looks like we might have two prospects and one secretary for now?

Should we bump Interest Check so that someone new might hop in for Road Captain or Sgt? I'm thinking to go for Sgt but I'll adjust if needed.

Also, you guys watched Mayans MC? I want to post my place holder but can't settle on the FC xP

Just bumped it. I’m hoping to get this started sometime next week, if not the following. Definitely soon however. I’ll have my characters done by the end of this week.

Yea I’ve watched Mayans. What are you are FC options??

Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad

I was considering using FC from Mayans but my guy's personality would be very different from the show's character so I don't want you guys to associate the FC with the show too much. Plus actor is not beefy enough and I originally had a Caucasian in mind. But it's nice to have a FC that has biker pics/gifs.

This is the Mayans FC I'm considering:
p06z3ccx.jpg

And this is another one I thought of:
Abramov_02.jpg

Neither works with the image in my head but what's new haha. It's so hard to find FCs for characters you already started fleshing out eh.

I should have my dude ready by Monday! And I'm ready to start RP whenever once he's ready.

Just bumped it. I’m hoping to get this started sometime next week, if not the following. Definitely soon however. I’ll have my characters done by the end of this week.

Yea I’ve watched Mayans. What are you are FC options??

Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad

I was considering using FC from Mayans but my guy's personality would be very different from the show's character so I don't want you guys to associate the FC with the show too much. Plus actor is not beefy enough and I originally had a Caucasian in mind. But it's nice to have a FC that has biker pics/gifs.

This is the Mayans FC I'm considering:
View attachment 924334

And this is another one I thought of:
View attachment 924335

Neither works with the image in my head but what's new haha. It's so hard to find FCs for characters you already started fleshing out eh.

I should have my dude ready by Monday! And I'm ready to start RP whenever once he's ready.

You should go with the second FC or another, but not the Mayans guy - I wouldn’t be able to see anyone but Angel Reyes. I was looking at other options for you, Matt Nable maybe? From Outlaws. He got pretty big for that role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back