• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fallen Angels MC | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
You should go with the second FC or another, but not the Mayans guy - I wouldn’t be able to see anyone but Angel Reyes. I was looking at other options for you, Matt Nable maybe? From Outlaws. He got pretty big for that role.
Awesome, thanks! Dude from Outlaws is a strong candidate now :3

And yeah hau guys? Show us some FCs! I wanna see the gang! Super hyped for this x)

I'm definitely still here! I've just been drawing a blank on what kind of character to play haha.
I was thinking of playing either a no-nonsense secretary or my alcoholic MMA fighter as a prospect, but haven't been able to decide which would be better suited for the rp!
Both sound super cool!

I'm definitely still here! I've just been drawing a blank on what kind of character to play haha.
I was thinking of playing either a no-nonsense secretary or my alcoholic MMA fighter as a prospect, but haven't been able to decide which would be better suited for the rp!
I think both are good options. Obviously I’d like to have the bigger roles like Secretary and Road Captain filled first, but that prospect idea shows a lot of promise. I would focus on which character can have a bigger impact down the line and which will be more fun to play as.

Club President is finished, will start working on the Vice President soon.

Thinking about face claims for that, narrowed down to Manu Bennett I think!
I like his backstory a lot, very cool. I'll wait for the VP's to see how I can connect Ben's to it, assuming they're friends and Ben doesn't get along too well with the President.

WantYourSoul WantYourSoul Fern Fern
Thank you two for being on it with your character submissions! WantYourSoul WantYourSoul , let me know when you’re completely done so I can check it off :)

Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad
Looking forward to your character soon. I’ll have the VP completed by tomorrow. I added some of his basics to the characters tab.

Thank you guys for helping get this off the ground. Looking forward to starting soon!!

WantYourSoul WantYourSoul Fern Fern
Thank you two for being on it with your character submissions! WantYourSoul WantYourSoul , let me know when you’re completely done so I can check it off :)

Looking forward to your character soon. I’ll have the VP completed by tomorrow. I added some of his basics to the characters tab.

Thank you guys for helping get this off the ground. Looking forward to starting soon!!
Dude looks great! I like the FC even better (previous one was good but this guy looks like he's maybe gonna struggle more with making tough decisions that I assume await him). I will tomorrow post my char after you show me yours. And then my main question will be, how did they meet (prison? club?), and what could have prompted my guy to follow yours and be loyal to him instead of the current President. I'm sure we'll figure it out once we both post their backstories!

For now I posted the placeholder xp

Ben is mostly done! I'll tweak his background accordingly once we figure out his ties with the VP. And I'll finish the empty spaces by tomorrow.

Would you like us to post some NPCs too or we talk about those once the rp starts? I could use Greg or another type of a "bad guy" for second Prospect/Road Captain which we can kill off if someone new joins the rp and wants that role.

Fern Fern and WantYourSoul WantYourSoul I was also thinking about how Ben views the ladies.

I think that Maria's attitude and age make it extremely difficult for him to respect/trust her and he's probably openly disagreeing with her being even considered for the patch. I wanna see how they'll interact once he's injured and needs her help :3

But I suspect that he might actually really like Victoria. Assuming she's used to their testosterone fueled world and knows how to interact with such men. He's still against women being patched members but I think he respects her and enjoys her company.

But those are just my assumptions for now! Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Victoria is definitely used to the testosterone-heavy environment, she is a firm believer of "talk shit, get hit" and would be more offended if someone altered how they acted around her because of her gender. Imagine her as a younger version of one of those grizzled older women you'd find at a biker bar who wouldn't hesitate to flatten you for disrespecting her.

I can see them having an "agree to disagree" stance with each other. Tori knows she belongs there just as much as him-- and won't hesitate to prove it. I feel like there's lots of potential for them to butt heads but the mutual respect would be undeniable.

I've also finished up her CS, any tweaking I'm doing now is aesthetic

Last edited:
Sorry guys wasn’t able to get on yesterday like I had hoped. I’ll be working on finishing up the VP today so we can hopefully start tomorrow or this weekend at the latest.

You guys are more than welcome to take another role if you’d like as were seemingly not getting anymore people anytime soon. I’ll probably triple up for another role too if needed. We’ll obviously have multiple NPCs since this roleplay will be driven by our character stories so don’t stress having to create sheets for every single character you’ll play.

Sounds good, chief. I'll finish Ben once you do your VP. And I'll take over one more role once you pick yours. Take it easy, there's no rush aye.

Okay, VP is completed and up for reads. Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad , let me know how you want to have our characters connect. Maybe your character is the only one my character confides in since they have a similar history. It's possible that maybe they met at the psychiatric hospital (you'll understand when you read my character history). Idk, just a thought I guess.

Fern Fern and WantYourSoul WantYourSoul , your characters are accepted, of course, just please get a Harley Davidson motorcycle instead of the ones you have on your current sheets. Not that serious, we'll get started anyway, just whenever you have the time.

Guys, it looks like we're pretty much ready to go. I hope to write the first IC post tomorrow and get this rolled out. Let me know if you have any questions of course and I'll be glad to answer them and help you out wherever I can. Let's write a badass story, shall we?!

You got it!! I don't know too much about bikes, but Google told me this was a pretty versatile bike I can see Tori on. Let me know if you saw anything else that needed changing ovo

I'll be at work for the majority of tomorrow, but I can't wait to start writing with you guys!

Last edited:
Okay, VP is completed and up for reads. Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad , let me know how you want to have our characters connect. Maybe your character is the only one my character confides in since they have a similar history. It's possible that maybe they met at the psychiatric hospital (you'll understand when you read my character history). Idk, just a thought I guess.

Fern Fern and WantYourSoul WantYourSoul , your characters are accepted, of course, just please get a Harley Davidson motorcycle instead of the ones you have on your current sheets. Not that serious, we'll get started anyway, just whenever you have the time.

Guys, it looks like we're pretty much ready to go. I hope to write the first IC post tomorrow and get this rolled out. Let me know if you have any questions of course and I'll be glad to answer them and help you out wherever I can. Let's write a badass story, shall we?!
I like him! Hmm... Maybe Ben was friends with his father simply? Maybe the father was a friend of Ben's prison buddy. I don't see him ending up in a mental institute so that wouldn't work but maybe Ben just really respected and even "loved" the father and by extension he grew to equally care for the son. Or they're legit family since they already have same last name haha XP Jk, you want me to change Ben's? I don't mind.

I'm ready to write! Let me know what third role you're taking and then I'll add my second dude based on what's left.

WantYourSoul WantYourSoul perhaps some Sportster, the new ones have a more sporty look: https://mcn-images.bauersecure.com/PageFiles/690843/615x405/Harley_Sportster_S_01.jpg

I like him! Hmm... Maybe Ben was friends with his father simply? Maybe the father was a friend of Ben's prison buddy. I don't see him ending up in a mental institute so that wouldn't work but maybe Ben just really respected and even "loved" the father and by extension he grew to equally care for the son. Or they're legit family since they already have same last name haha XP Jk, you want me to change Ben's? I don't mind.

I'm ready to write! Let me know what third role you're taking and then I'll add my second dude based on what's left.

WantYourSoul WantYourSoul perhaps some Sportster, the new ones have a more sporty look: https://mcn-images.bauersecure.com/PageFiles/690843/615x405/Harley_Sportster_S_01.jpg
I didn’t even realize they had the same last name lol 😆 oops. But if you’re down, maybe they can be actual family? Maybe Ben is Grady’s uncle? Brother of his crackhead mom? Does that sound good to you? He could also have truly loved Grady’s dad, but obviously that’s under wraps. But I’m down for that storyline.

Do you want the Road Captain or the Prospect role? I’m down for either just to add more faces to the club. Let me know which one you prefer and I’ll take the other.

Yall still open to people joining? I would like to give it a try.

Edit* Sorry wrong thead but I guess I could ask this question instead. Would it be alright if my character had a wife whose late father was part of the gang? That would be his in for trying to join.

Last edited:

Edit* Sorry wrong thead but I guess I could ask this question instead. Would it be alright if my character had a wife whose late father was part of the gang? That would be his in for trying to join.
Yes! Still open! That idea sounds good. We have two roles still available, Road Captain and another Prospect role. The roles are simply the hierarchy of the club, you can read more about them in the character thread.

Here’s the link to that thread for you to create and post your character: Realistic or Modern - Fallen Angels MC | Character Sheets

If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to ask! Looking forward to having you join us :)

I didn’t even realize they had the same last name lol 😆 oops. But if you’re down, maybe they can be actual family? Maybe Ben is Grady’s uncle? Brother of his crackhead mom? Does that sound good to you? He could also have truly loved Grady’s dad, but obviously that’s under wraps. But I’m down for that storyline.

Do you want the Road Captain or the Prospect role? I’m down for either just to add more faces to the club. Let me know which one you prefer and I’ll take the other.
That's all good! Btw when I said loved I meant loved like a brother in arms or something along the lines.
Unless we wanna include the sexuality issues drama then I guess the father could have been aware his buddy Benny was in love with him? But neither did anything about it and Benny would never accept his own "queer feelings" and wouldn't admit it to anyone either. But if we do go this road I kinda like the idea of Grady knowing and just keeping that knowledge "safe". (Of course Ben had sex in prison but that's a different story and he wouldn't dare seek that on the outside unless really encouraged by someone.)

So originally I imagined the father was like a best friend you'd die for. So it was only natural for Benny to extend that love/protective instincts to father's son.

But if you rather they're actual family I don't mind! Maybe Ben's mother escaped the abusive husband taking the older daughter but leaving behind little Benny.... Either way he wouldn't have contact with family throughout his life but maybe it did turn out Grady's dad slept with his sister and they somehow realized they're related. Also lmao if we connect these two ideas. Ben falling for the man who banged his sister xp

But yeah, in the end all of these scenarios work perfectly fine so just choose which one might be the best for the story and I'll adjust Ben's background accordingly!

Also, I'll wait with my second dude until our new member chooses rank.

Btw you comfortable with me using Greg? He's super fun to write, you know him from Star's RP (and even when older his attitude would be similar). But just checking in case you rather I make a different char!

Your dude looks like a great addition to the crew! Nice idea with him having little daughter and missing wife.

I can totally see Ben being wary of him. Like "I know the type, they try to fix the world that is too fubar to be fixed, they can get you killed in the process".

Also, just so you know, the bikes should all be Harley Davidson (girls are in the process of adjusting theirs too). If you need some assistance with picking yours just let us know!

Thanks for the compliments!
Also, just so you know, the bikes should all be Harley Davidson (girls are in the process of adjusting theirs too). If you need some assistance with picking yours just let us know!
Haha I was thinking of having my character "Crash" the funeral not having known any of the bikers beforehand. Hence why he has a dirt bike instead of a Harley.
I was hoping he would get a more crew appropriate bike during his tryouts. if its a problem now though I will happily change it.

Haha I was thinking of having my character "Crash" the funeral not having known any of the bikers beforehand. Hence why he has a dirt bike instead of a Harley.
I was hoping he would get a more crew appropriate bike during his tryouts. if its a problem now though I will happily change it.
Oooh, gotcha fam. Let's wait for the boss to make the call. But yeah, cool character :3

That's all good! Btw when I said loved I meant loved like a brother in arms or something along the lines.
Unless we wanna include the sexuality issues drama then I guess the father could have been aware his buddy Benny was in love with him? But neither did anything about it and Benny would never accept his own "queer feelings" and wouldn't admit it to anyone either. But if we do go this road I kinda like the idea of Grady knowing and just keeping that knowledge "safe". (Of course Ben had sex in prison but that's a different story and he wouldn't dare seek that on the outside unless really encouraged by someone.)

So originally I imagined the father was like a best friend you'd die for. So it was only natural for Benny to extend that love/protective instincts to father's son.

But if you rather they're actual family I don't mind! Maybe Ben's mother escaped the abusive husband taking the older daughter but leaving behind little Benny.... Either way he wouldn't have contact with family throughout his life but maybe it did turn out Grady's dad slept with his sister and they somehow realized they're related. Also lmao if we connect these two ideas. Ben falling for the man who banged his sister xp

But yeah, in the end all of these scenarios work perfectly fine so just choose which one might be the best for the story and I'll adjust Ben's background accordingly!

Also, I'll wait with my second dude until our new member chooses rank.

Btw you comfortable with me using Greg? He's super fun to write, you know him from Star's RP (and even when older his attitude would be similar). But just checking in case you rather I make a different char!
Let's go with the first option. I like the idea of Grady knowing about Ben's homosexuality and keeping it from the club. It'll solidify their bond. Up to you if Ben had actual feelings for Grady's father, but they definitely should have been best friends. So they just happen to have the same last name but aren't family. Grady kept his mother's maiden name since she was never officially married - it just so happens that it's the same as Ben's last name.

As far as your character Greg, I don't mind you bringing him over. I think Prospect would be a good fit for that character though, Road Captain will need to be a bit more mature if you wanted to go that route. I don't mind having multiple prospects as the club is meant to expand.

I really like this character. His optimism and natural goodness will definitely add some drama to such a dark roleplay. I don't necessarily think he needs a motorcycle at all at this point, but I don't care what he rides/drives right now. He'll eventually end up on a Harley if he ends up with a patch on his back. I like the idea of him needing to find his wife. I didn't understand however if his daughter is with him or missing too? And also, would you be open to having Veronica's father be Paul, the club's Vice President that just passed away at the beginning of the RP? This would make your character's wife my character's stepsibling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back