• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fairytale Land

Would you rather Fairy Tale Land Be in Current Times or in an Older Time

• Older Time-no technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"...careful..." She mumbled gently, concerned for his well being. It was in her fairy nature to care for others instead of herself. She attempted to help him lift the jar, but the glass was just two heavy for folk as small as they were to lift. "Nevermind, it's no use." She had said, matter of factly. Inka was smart enough to know that Chester wouldn't free her until he knew she was fully calmed down, and she really wasn't. She was far from calm.

@Ldybug123

Tigergirl2013 said:
"the names will, and I am an animal I know where the best meat is if your interested." he said aimlessly flirting with her trying to get her to go with him up to the west were the bigger animals roamed even though most people never ventured out there because of the legends of an evil entity guarding the land from preying eyes.
Hex nodded "Well, Will. I'd be delighted to follow you" Hex looked over her shoulder. She had heard the stories of the east mountains, really it wasn't her Cliche'. She had made a light nod at the north mountains and then looked at Will. she had guessed he was trying to look brave. Although Hex was really looking for a catch she wasn't gained enough to go up to the east. Her eyes gave a glint at Will.

What am i doing? Why am i saying yes! god is there something wrong with me?! oh wait, i have a tendency to fall for hot guys.

Hex let off a small shriek and sighed, her face was bright red and her eyes were almost filled with tears "Ok" she sighed.

"It's ok." August said, becoming the height of an average 15 year old, if not a little shorter. He lifted the jar off of Inka and putting it off to the side. He then reverted back to his small height. @xxbetaspiritxx

"...Thankyou!" She smiled softly before zooming out of the place where the jar lay, and onto the window ledge to lay in the sun tiredly. She was beginning to get majorly tired and the sun was warm and comforting.

@Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimi walked further into the east mountain, her feet ached and her heart was racing. She was tired. The caves were further up the east mountains. Mimi saw a few deer and bunnies. Food was awaiting but she couldn't be bothered to catch and eat.

Inka watched August with a high amount of intrigue. She didn't know he could change to a larger form,like herself, and she smiled, allowing the sunlight to reflect on her eyes.

@Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
Inka looked startled that he had fallen asleep so quickly, and she shifted over, so he had more room to lay down. She pushed her back against the corner of the window and also slept, the sun warming up her skin, and making her feel the same warmth in her stomach the previous nectar had.

@Ldybug123

It almost seemed as though Inka were purring as she slept, her cheek squished against the window, and both of her wings curled up against her back. The 'purring' though was soft, and high pitched. It sounded innocent and calm.

@Ldybug123

Inka frowned as she felt August stretch near her, and she drifted back into sleep, pouting like she usually did. Her hair was so long, it reached to the edge of August's feet, probably tickling them slightly.

@Ldybug123

Inka sniffed, her wing turning to a solid black, and covering her face as she slept so she could sleep in peace. Her own feet were small, thin and bare; her hair, thick and long and spreading along her feet and just infront of August's. Though still audible, her purring got quieter.

@Ldybug123

"Ew. Don't flirt, it's disgusting." Crimson felt the need to tell Will and Hex, as she made a face and pretended to examine a flake of ice very studiously.

That's right, I haven't introduced myself. "By the way, my name's Crimson."

@Tigergirl2013 @xXMiaXx @AnarchyReins

Caitlynn yawned as she woke from one her many naps, her jade eyes blinking sleeping before she fully opened them. With a lethargic yawn, she disappeared and reappeared on the ground, and started walking towards a small spring she knew was nearby.

When she reached it, she bent down and splashed a little bit of water on her face. She hissed on instinct, but it worked. She was wide awake. Caitlynn was ready to annoy grace the world with her presence.

@anyone

Wait so you do like me." Jackson jumped into the air and flipped. He then went over to Crimson and kissed her cheek. "Your welcome princess." Jackson then stepped back to see the look on her face.

"Of course not." Crimson scoffed, in answer to his question. Suddenly he jumped into the air and flipped, came over to Crimson and kissed her cheek.

She automatically blushed, her face resembling a tomato. "What the hell...?" She blinked, not fully comprehending what happened.

@AnarchyReins

Oh what you didn't like that. Well I can make it better." Jackson went up to Crimson and gently cupped her face. He leaned down and gently kissed her lips. Kissing only long enough to leave the taste of cinnamon. He then backed away and looked at her with puppy dog eyes, and tilted his head to the side, and pouted his lip. "Was that one better Crimson?" Jackson asked this in a slight seductive tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back