• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π™΅πšŠπš’πš›πš’ πšπšŠπš•πšŽπšœ- 𝙰 πš›πš™ πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
I’m a 16 year old literate roleplayer, who’s genderfluid and omni! I have been roleplaying for.. 7 years? And I really love angst, fantasy, horror, all that good stuff!

Anyways, You can call me Sage, or Hero! Either one! I use he/they pronouns, and don’t care too much for age as long as you’re decent at writing and pretty active!

Alright! To the plot that i’m craving/ looking for!

Muse A lives in a boring plain old village, where everyday is the same. They get tired of staying still and not exploring, but their family is strict and controlling. So, they run away during a storm. Running away to find something to make then feel more like themself. You see, they were born with a curse. A curse they dont know they have. (Whoever is muse A picks what curse) Muse B is someone who is a witch, a helpful and energetic person who lives to help others. But they dont help people with curses, knowing the consequences if they do. But they help Muse A till they figure out their curse, immediately feeling betrayed. For they just thought they wanted help to have an adventure or learn their talents. And that is what they want, but the curse they have brings bad luck to everyone. Muse B feels hurt, but Muse A is more shocked then Muse B. Muse A takes this as a sign to give up. And they split up. Till… (Cliff hanger? We do whatever from here)

Muse A is a lost soul, someone trying to find themself, a purpose. Their ability is basically called copycat, they use their magic to turn into others to try and get their life. To try and have what they have. It never ends well. But Muse A just can’t find themselves. They’ve never shown their true appearance to anyone. So when Muse B comes along, a hero from a different village/kingdom, they realized they can be helped. Muse B was called in to take care of the copycat problem, but they would never kill someone who just wants help. So he helps Muse A find adventures, spells, magic, to actually help them. But after awhile Muse A gives up. They both had fell in love with eachother, so when Muse B made a move to try and support them and show they love them for who they are, something clicks. (Whatever from here)

I only have two so far buttt i’ll update this as I get more ideas! Hope we can roleplay!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back