• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fairy Tail RP: Genon, Salt Lord, and Britt-21 OOC

@Salt Lord

By the way, if you're giving Ellen more Celestial Spirits to use than just Novicius, I suggest you go with Hydra for starters. A regenerating foe with draconic or poison abilities maybe?

Genon said:
@Salt Lord
By the way, if you're giving Ellen more Celestial Spirits to use than just Novicius, I suggest you go with Hydra for starters. A regenerating foe with draconic or poison abilities maybe?
I forgot Celestial Wizards could have more than one spirit

also I feel as though you're recommending Hydra because you have something planned

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I forgot Celestial Wizards could have more than one spirit
also I feel as though you're recommending Hydra because you have something planned

[/QUOTE]
No. I just think Hydra is badass. And that it has a cool name. :3

Genon said:
No. I just think Hydra is badass. And that it has a cool name. :3
Huh

Well, you can post before me. I think I know a pretty good entrance for Hydra if Adrian chooses to attack again. :3

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Huh
Well, you can post before me. I think I know a pretty good entrance for Hydra if Adrian chooses to attack again. :3

[/QUOTE]
Well I oughta be going to bed anyway. I have no school tomorrow. I'll post then.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I have a question: Should lavender pull out a celestial spirit as well?

[/QUOTE]
sure

@Britt\-21. I think it would be good for dramatic effect if Adrian was forced to go into his emergency super mode due to Jin having some kind of absurd hidden strength or overpowered trinket or something. Preferably with Charlotte contributing with her 10x multiplier to make Adrian 30x stronger. What do you think?

Genon said:
@Britt\-21. I think it would be good for dramatic effect if Adrian was forced to go into his emergency super mode due to Jin having some kind of absurd hidden strength or overpowered trinket or something. Preferably with Charlotte contributing with her 10x multiplier to make Adrian 30x stronger. What do you think?
If you want. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If you want. :v

[/QUOTE]
Well that requires Jin to be powerful enough to warrant it. Adrian wouldn't pull out something like that unless he absolutely had to. Is he?

@Salt Lord

I like how you completely ignored a) the fact that Adrian shot an Arcane Ray directly into Hydra's mouth (you didn't even say if it hit or not), and b) ignored the springboard from Hell that Adrian placed directly underneath Hydra to launch it into the nearby forest.

Genon said:
@Salt Lord
I like how you completely ignored a) the fact that Adrian shot an Arcane Ray directly into Hydra's mouth (you didn't even say if it hit or not), and b) ignored the springboard from Hell that Adrian placed directly underneath Hydra to launch it into the nearby forest.
I love being dumb

I thought that when the hydra shot, both beams were deflected into the forest and neither were harmed.

But whatever. I'll edit my post, but on one condition: remember that I don't have to reply at all. In fact, posting for this has been taxing lately. Please don't speak to me like that, or you may find I'm just not gonna try for this anymore.

@Genon

Actually. Just realized I'd need to edit a lot in order to conform to what you posted. D:

I've also just lost the will to roleplay at the moment. So.

Maybe next week...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I love being dumb
I thought that when the hydra shot, both beams were deflected into the forest and neither were harmed.

But whatever. I'll edit my post, but on one condition: remember that I don't have to reply at all. In fact, posting for this has been taxing lately. Please don't speak to me like that, or you may find I'm just not gonna try for this anymore.

[/QUOTE]
Relax. I wasn't trying to be offensive or harmful in any way. I guess I should have put in an emoticon or two. I have to remember that tone of voice isn't indicated over text...

Actually it is. It depends on how the previous posts were before getting into the topic you are now o: I kinda thought you got a little irritated due to salt ignoring what happened. And then it got scary when salt got all "ggrrrr I'm gonna eat you" so... Yeah... ._.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22515-genon/ said:
@Genon[/URL]
Actually. Just realized I'd need to edit a lot in order to conform to what you posted. D:

I've also just lost the will to roleplay at the moment. So.

Maybe next week...
I'd give you a hug rating, but the site doesn't support one for OOC yet, so I'll give you a hype cookie instead, even though it really doesn't fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back